Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 13:52   #31
~Bell69~
Shell

~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute
The same issue is happening on Gemini server. I have a feeling something got screwed up with the info for the current event. Every time the Children's Day festival stuff starts this crap happens. Maybe they should scrap the event and go back to the drawing board on it.

In love with my hubby Remy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
no biting no matter how hungry you get ok
Old 05-27-2010, 13:53   #32
JBear89
Banned

JBear89 is on a distinguished road
Yep. But I dont think your theory is correct. I think its more along the lines of: They put in an event that they didnt test, didnt debug, didnt even ATTEMPT to see if it would run properly on the servers. Thus the new quests, NPC's, Drops and other such things are bugging up the servers. THIS is EXACTLY why they need to move all their **** to America, re-set it up (leaving characters the same), Let an AMERICAN team fix all their **** and control it from then on. We will see a 80-90% decrease in botters, 75-82% decrease in bugs, 80-99% increase in correct spelling for NPC and Item boxes, and a overall 94% increase in playability for people. (Dunno why I picked those numbers but I am sticking with em!)

That or FIX YOUR **** TQ!! ****ING FOREIGN *******S CANT EVEN RUN A DAMN SERVER CORRECTLY!! SPEND LESS ON YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HOOKER AND MORE ON MAKING THE GAME WORKABLE AND PLAYABLE!

(No I'm not angry, just tired of trying to play any online game and finding out that its all ****ed up because of some overseas company)
Old 05-27-2010, 14:11   #33
chinezu2009

chinezu2009 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

if you notice on other threads you will see that all servers are with problems,
Old 05-27-2010, 14:19   #34
~Bell69~
Shell

~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute
This same **** happened last year when they started the Children's Day event. But yeah I do have to agree that maybe if the actual running and programming were taken over by an American team there would more than likely be less issues with lag and botters and all that assorted crap. Hell maybe the hypothetical American team would have looked more thoroughly into who stole my gear and where it ended up and actually gotten it back for me. All I recovered where a tro armor, ring, and hood. Everything else I am working to replace in game on a new char building bound gear with bound cps and money made in game.

Quote:
Old 05-27-2010, 14:32   #35
XxREMYxX
Blessed

XxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond repute
TQ Fix your effing server! I don't pay thousands of Rl money for you guys to sit with your thumbs up your ass while I cannot log in for 2 days now. FIX YOUR CRAP
::: RÝck.N.RÝlla 120>128>122 Water>Ninja>Archer :::
Old 05-27-2010, 14:47   #36
Patches...

Patches... is on a distinguished road
Hmmms

Its a bit weird, never known it to happen and if it did it was when i quit.
Old 05-27-2010, 14:48   #37
Patches...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxREMYxX View Post
TQ Fix your effing server! I don't pay thousands of Rl money for you guys to sit with your thumbs up your ass while I cannot log in for 2 days now. FIX YOUR CRAP
And... Lul... I think everyone feels the same, however you might be the only one with the 2 day problem... checked the ban list from botters? /jic lul <3
Old 05-27-2010, 14:51   #38
JBear89
Banned

No offense, but I cant feel sorry for someone who spends more than maybe 20 or thirty bucks on a "Free" game. I think I bought DBs once and that was a 10 dollar game card. That was just to get the elite gear for starter ninja's then come to find out you get super gear from the nurture packs so I'm having to resell it lol.

So if you're going to complain about "I spent over 2 thousand and want to play more!!!" Then maybe you should switch to Warcraft or Aion or some other game where you HAVE to spend 15 a month. even then, you'll get 11 full years of play-time for 2 grand. HAHAHA.
Old 05-27-2010, 14:57   #39
~Bell69~
Shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patches... View Post
And... Lul... I think everyone feels the same, however you might be the only one with the 2 day problem... checked the ban list from botters? /jic lul <3
He's not a botter, he is someone who reports botters tyvm.... I would know I am his wife and we play this game together. We have both been having issues since the release of the Children's Day crap. we have reset the internet restarted comp's all to no avail.

Quote:
Old 05-27-2010, 15:00   #40
~Bell69~
Shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBear89 View Post
No offense, but I cant feel sorry for someone who spends more than maybe 20 or thirty bucks on a "Free" game. I think I bought DBs once and that was a 10 dollar game card. That was just to get the elite gear for starter ninja's then come to find out you get super gear from the nurture packs so I'm having to resell it lol.

So if you're going to complain about "I spent over 2 thousand and want to play more!!!" Then maybe you should switch to Warcraft or Aion or some other game where you HAVE to spend 15 a month. even then, you'll get 11 full years of play-time for 2 grand. HAHAHA.
and we also play WoW look at his sig, duh. He has spent money replacing gear more than once... His gear and mine. And FYI there are people who have spent way more on this game than he and I have, example many of the full +12 people have spent about $20,000 on this game.

Quote:
Old 05-27-2010, 15:19   #41
Patches...

Conquer being a free game is a better business way then having to pay a subscription, because you know for a fact people are lazy and if there going to be able to buy things they will.. who wants to be killed when they could spend the money and defend themselves? and who wants to see themselves becoming last and the worst?

Conquer have only just added all this free stuff in... but bound to account stuff doesn't help for multiple accounts.
Old 05-27-2010, 15:19   #42
JBear89
Banned

Then I suggest you take a look at your security. I have items that people beg me for, offering nearly everything they have for my gear and weapons. I left for 3 years and came back barely a week ago. Not a single one of my accounts was even breathed on by anyone else. I am sorry you got hacked, but if you have been hacked that often then you might want to try something new when it comes to your account security.

P.S.: I wasnt ragging on your "husband" about his spending, merely that I cant feel for someone who pays for a free game. I play WoW as well on Killrogg, Thrall and Bleeding Hollow and I did read his sig. I was merely making a point that 2 grand will get ya over 11 years of WoW vs. spending it in 2 or 3 days in a game where your getting hacked. So if you or your "husband" took offense, then I apologize. I did not intend it as such.
Old 05-27-2010, 15:20   #43
Patches...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bell69~ View Post
He's not a botter, he is someone who reports botters tyvm.... I would know I am his wife and we play this game together. We have both been having issues since the release of the Children's Day crap. we have reset the internet restarted comp's all to no avail.
wasnt insulting him, i said "lul"... I'v logged in once this morning and left my account on but then it all went **** up after that maint.
Old 05-27-2010, 15:47   #44
taping67

taping67 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to taping67
im getting same thing with all three of my accounts on dragon server, it starts to connect then gives the disconnected from game server message. it started after the last patch, fix this please
Old 05-27-2010, 16:11   #45
jsen

jsen is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to jsen
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by phcs666 View Post
Same here, i play in Dragon and i cant log in, but i can log on other servers...

I restarted my pc, my modem, repaired my conection, cleaned the pc and nothing...

Time to sit and drink in the darkness as i wait...
same here, had this problem for about... 15 hours now
i can log into any other server and even started a toon on prosperity >_> id like to get back to my main so i can do the events
73 WT

buying elite +0-4 tower
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: