Old 10-30-2009, 00:11   #1
Protamus
Aussie FTW

Protamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond repute
Who will join us in Conquer 1.0?

Alright well me and a few friends are going to play and try and win the 1st guildwars. so question is who will join us???

oh yeah and we need a guild name so suggestt away!!
Mr.PotatoHead
-----------------------
Protamus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2009, 00:19   #2
Co.Ol
I ♥ Sum1..

Co.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protamus View Post
Alright well me and a few friends are going to play and try and win the 1st guildwars. so question is who will join us???

I'll join! Tired of the ***s here on snowfall.
Old 10-30-2009, 00:21   #3
Protamus
Aussie FTW

Protamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond reputeProtamus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Co.Ol View Post
I'll join! Tired of the ***s here on snowfall.
Yeah we figur that the first guildwars wont go on gear it will go on how many noobs u got so yeah! lol we have a shot at winning! so yeah i just need to scout ppl now
Mr.PotatoHead
-----------------------
Old 10-30-2009, 03:46   #4
Co.Ol
I ♥ Sum1..

Co.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah we figur that the first guildwars wont go on gear it will go on how many noobs u got so yeah! lol we have a shot at winning! so yeah i just need to scout ppl now
I have talked to a couple people and they plan on joining me when classic co comes out.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:12   #5
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Keep in mind it isn't going 2 be like co 1 at all. That's why I don't know yet if I'll start over there
slaatje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2009, 15:27   #6
Protamus
Aussie FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaatje View Post
Keep in mind it isn't going 2 be like co 1 at all. That's why I don't know yet if I'll start over there
Yeah but from what they said the only downfall about it atm is lotto, witch i can live with because lottos left to chance
Mr.PotatoHead
-----------------------
Old 10-31-2009, 03:41   #7
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah but from what they said the only downfall about it atm is lotto, witch i can live with because lottos left to chance
true. Tho I don't like they keep the new pk system
Old 10-31-2009, 12:17   #8
PatBuchanan
Blood Angel 4 Life

PatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to PatBuchanan
Keeping the lotto.............

Then its the same damn game! The lotto is what ruined everything. +8 items were unheard of back in the day, seeing a +7 item was worthy of a screenshot. Do you know how long it took to make a double socket item back in the old days.....you were lucky if there was one on the server in the first few months of the game. With the lotto in place, they will be all over, and they will be bought up by the same jerks who own the top chars on every server.

If they have the lotto it is the same thing as the current game and NOTHING like the REAL 1.0.

You guys are going to spend a long time leveling up just to realize nothing has changed.

PatBuchanan
Old 10-31-2009, 13:01   #9
Skaraosky
Banned

Skaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond repute
Im in!
Skaraosky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2009, 14:13   #10
slaatje

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatBuchanan View Post

Then its the same damn game! The lotto is what ruined everything. +8 items were unheard of back in the day, seeing a +7 item was worthy of a screenshot. Do you know how long it took to make a double socket item back in the old days.....you were lucky if there was one on the server in the first few months of the game. With the lotto in place, they will be all over, and they will be bought up by the same jerks who own the top chars on every server.

If they have the lotto it is the same thing as the current game and NOTHING like the REAL 1.0.

You guys are going to spend a long time leveling up just to realize nothing has changed.

PatBuchanan
+8's are taken out too
Old 10-31-2009, 22:39   #11
Just_Kill

Just_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Just_Kill Send a message via MSN to Just_Kill
Quote:

PatBuchanan
Lol, +7 in the first few months? You're out of your mind. The first +7 would probably take half a year. Considering the fact that about 170 +1s are needed to make a +7. Non-bulkers would get that in about 1-2 years.
Old 11-01-2009, 15:03   #12
PatBuchanan
Blood Angel 4 Life

PatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to PatBuchanan
I meant that you'd only see a few double sockets in the first few months on the entire server because of how hard it was to get....only getting with two lucky met upgrades in tc. But this will be totally different if you can win them in the lottery....you'll probably have some bulkers who are full double socket within a few weeks of release of the game.

What the GM's don't seem to get, is that the main thing people miss about the REAL CO 1.0 are the days when how many dragonballs you had were no where near as important as how hard you worked. If you wanted +6 gear, then you had to track down hundreds of +1's....NOT wait for some random guy to win a +6 stone in the lottery and throw a few db's his way.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope the lottery prizes are really crappy and CO 1.0 is a big success in restoring the old days....but TQ has a very big incentive to keep the price of DB's high.

PatBuchanan
Old 11-01-2009, 16:09   #13
Protamus
Aussie FTW

Quote:
I meant that you'd only see a few double sockets in the first few months on the entire server because of how hard it was to get....only getting with two lucky met upgrades in tc. But this will be totally different if you can win them in the lottery....you'll probably have some bulkers who are full double socket within a few weeks of release of the game.

What the GM's don't seem to get, is that the main thing people miss about the REAL CO 1.0 are the days when how many dragonballs you had were no where near as important as how hard you worked. If you wanted +6 gear, then you had to track down hundreds of +1's....NOT wait for some random guy to win a +6 stone in the lottery and throw a few db's his way.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope the lottery prizes are really crappy and CO 1.0 is a big success in restoring the old days....but TQ has a very big incentive to keep the price of DB's high.

PatBuchanan
Yeah i completly agree but the main thing that scrued up the PVP was BP so even if there is full 2 soc people it wont be as hard as it is now to take them down.
Mr.PotatoHead
-----------------------
Old 11-01-2009, 21:06   #14
Just_Kill

Just_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Just_Kill Send a message via MSN to Just_Kill
Quote:

PatBuchanan
Dual sockets were taken out of lotto. I'll log on first day to see what Classic has in store for the players. If it sucks, I'm not playing.
Old 11-01-2009, 22:07   #15
Protamus
Aussie FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Kill View Post
Dual sockets were taken out of lotto. I'll log on first day to see what Classic has in store for the players. If it sucks, I'm not playing.
Lol yeah but can you honestly say it will suck more then 2.0?
Mr.PotatoHead
-----------------------

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: