Old 02-09-2011, 19:09   #31
chomps~
Snakebites

chomps~ is on a distinguished road
It's not like they sing songs about california all the time or anything....

How often do you hear a song about texas on the radio? Loool. Who would want to sing about texas?

Damn naggerz

Banned forum accs:
chomps(3,489)
xLoveHateHerox(423)

Liberty4Eternity!
chomps~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2011, 08:07   #32
Egad!
FUUUUU

Egad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps~ View Post
It's not like they sing songs about california all the time or anything....

How often do you hear a song about texas on the radio? Loool. Who would want to sing about texas?

Damn naggerz
Oh no we don't have songs. We've got plenty of great artist that **** on most music. ****, Vanilla Ice is from my hometown. GET ON OUR LEVEL

I grew up on the streets, no not the hood, The Sesame Street.

Unity.
Egad! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2011, 08:42   #33
Kyp
bouncing..

Kyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond repute
vanilla ice lol... game, set and match....
pingKay - Water-War-Fire 130-130-133 Retired
NoRulez - Arch-Arch 131 Retired
NoRules - Water-Arch 130 Retired
----------------------------------------
Server:Liberty
Tulehu - Ninja-Ninja-Ninja 130-130-132 (fully 2soc)Retired
CheaToN - Water-Warr-Tro 130-130-131 (fully 2soc)Retired
Kyp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2011, 15:38   #34
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.listology.com/list/songs-...dor-its-cities

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Songs_about_Texas

And ZZ Top is from Houston.

Umad?

PS - You're right about one thing. The emo radio you listen to WON'T have a song about Texas on it, but you will hear ****loads about California.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger

Last edited by BuddhaIncarnate; 02-10-2011 at 15:41.
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2011, 15:57   #35
Yougotflagged
Banned

Yougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
[url="http://www.listology.com/list/songs-about-texas-andor-its-cities"]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_about_California
Compare your post-it note of songs to an actual List. lol

Not that it matters New York is #1.
Yougotflagged is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2011, 03:11   #36
chomps~
Snakebites

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
http://www.listology.com/list/songs-...dor-its-cities

And ZZ Top is from Houston.

Umad?

PS - You're right about one thing. The emo radio you listen to WON'T have a song about Texas on it, but you will hear ****loads about California.
ZZtop is ***, thus proving my point.. i don't listen to the radio, i dislike mainstream bull****. most bands i listen to are hardly even known, and the type of music i listen to will NEVER be on the radio. i could easily pull some top name artists who are from cali, but it's not worth my time. either way, you're gonna try and blindly argue your point to try just to prove me wrong.

thanks for your time

Banned forum accs:
chomps(3,489)
xLoveHateHerox(423)

Liberty4Eternity!
Old 02-11-2011, 10:09   #37
Egad!
FUUUUU

Egad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps~ View Post
ZZtop is ***, thus proving my point.. i don't listen to the radio, i dislike mainstream bull****. most bands i listen to are hardly even known, and the type of music i listen to will NEVER be on the radio. i could easily pull some top name artists who are from cali, but it's not worth my time. either way, you're gonna try and blindly argue your point to try just to prove me wrong.

thanks for your time
More like, I don't feel like getting crushed in a argument about something I have no idea about.

We can play the top name game too. Buddy Holly is from Texas, hell without him most of the ****ty music you listen to wouldn't be around.

I grew up on the streets, no not the hood, The Sesame Street.

Unity.
Egad! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2011, 12:56   #38
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egad! View Post
More like, I don't feel like getting crushed in a argument about something I have no idea about.

We can play the top name game too. Buddy Holly is from Texas, hell without him most of the ****ty music you listen to wouldn't be around.
That's an argument I hear all the time, only it's usually about the Be(A)tles. There is absolutely no way to know how things would be if Buddy Holly wasn't around, or if someone beat him to it a year earlier, or if Holly decided to do say Blues instead.

That being said, Texas isn't the state the rest of the country can't wait to fall off into the ocean. Nor is Texas the state we'd gladly give back to Mexico. 'Nuff said
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]

Last edited by Indecl; 02-11-2011 at 21:46.
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2011, 18:05   #39
Rhemst
Ghost

Rhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecl View Post
That's an argument I hear all the time, only it's usually about the Beetles. There is absolutely no way to know how things would be if Buddy Holly wasn't around, or if someone beat him to it a year earlier, or if Holly decided to do say Blues instead.

That being said, Texas isn't the state the rest of the country can't wait to fall off into the ocean. Nor is Texas the state we'd gladly give back to Mexico. 'Nuff said
Lol, Beatles*.

|Drizzt| | Trojan | 111
|Rhemst| | Fire-Fire | 130-110+

Retired
Rhemst is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2011, 21:45   #40
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhemst View Post
Lol, Beatles*.
Oh wow, that's bad. No wait, I meant the ones that copy the Fruit of the Loom dude's. They're all beets >.>

- Creed

Quote:
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Old 02-12-2011, 12:45   #41
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yougotflagged View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_about_California
Compare your post-it note of songs to an actual List. lol

Not that it matters New York is #1.
They all say that as they move to Texas and Florida to escape all the taxes.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2011, 17:17   #42
chomps~
Snakebites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egad! View Post

too lazy to even bother wasting my time doing a simple google search... i could prove you wrong in a few seconds, i don't really care enough to put the effort into doing so.

i don't know/care who buddy holly is. lol.

Banned forum accs:
chomps(3,489)
xLoveHateHerox(423)

Liberty4Eternity!
Old 02-12-2011, 17:46   #43
Rhemst
Ghost

Rhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh wow, that's bad. No wait, I meant the ones that copy the Fruit of the Loom dude's. They're all beets >.>
Oh. xD

|Drizzt| | Trojan | 111

Retired
Old 02-12-2011, 23:22   #44
Indecl
">.>"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhemst View Post
Oh. xD
I was being sarcastic. I just apparently decided vegetable instead of bug.

- Creed

Quote:
Old 02-13-2011, 06:03   #45
Rhemst
Ghost

Quote:
I was being sarcastic. I just apparently decided vegetable instead of bug.
Well idk actually, could've been a random band with a weird name that's not popular enough to cross the borders. Some local bands do have a weird name.

|Drizzt| | Trojan | 111

Retired

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: