Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2009, 23:07   #11
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri View Post
I love all the positive feedback in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tix33 View Post
well if tq wants players to stay and bring old back stop upgrading new **** to make bulkers even stronger and keep stuff as it is now if u cant do anything. else..-

i mean seriously soon there will be 400 bp or even more and more more crap...and only bulkers will manage to get it done so the weaker players will realize its useless to fight since u cant do a **** and give up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagejavier View Post
i wont login cus the game sucks i dont want items i want a good game like its used to be and ** no im not calling anyone back guild was 60 or 40 members in good times..
there on aions mostly all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vio1et View Post
When I first started playing CO 4/5 years ago, it was fun. There was none of this bring players back to CO that TQ seem to spam every few months. People played because they enjoyed it, there where people levelling all over the maps and making money to improve their gear...

Now most people just buy what they want, and 90% of people that are left sit in TC/GA or the market.

If only TQ realised making the game fun would draw more people back and buy the odd DB code. Rather than making everything buyable (not really a word but meh) so only a few rich kids buy a bulk pack every other week:

a) More people would play
b) It would be a better game (like it was 3+ years ago)
c) TQ would probably make more money

But TQ have completely the wrong mentality of charging for everything, not realising they are completely killing off their player base.

Yeah, I am a bit bored atm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
TQ had their chance with Classic CO and screwed that up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arana|any View Post
I do feel sorry for Hemp for having to advertise that. As if (m)any veterans who quit would come back now. And even if they came back and gave CCO a shot, they would be disgusted and go back to playing other games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
During CO's hayday, growth was insane. Servers having to split left and right and new servers opneing monthly. Top growth 75 servers. TQ didn't have to advertize. Everything was word of mouth. The game was simple but the community was amazing. Very few games had the kind of community CO did. Patch after patch came more trash. The game began about money and not about the community. People left. Things haven't changed so...server merges, no new servers opening and TQ looking at everything to get players logged in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagejavier View Post
yup it disapoited me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri View Post
Indeed.

Meh, I miss the old days Even if grinding was a *****, the feeling when finally hitting 130 after over a year of lvling and TGing was awesome... Getting RB was something to be proud of...

*tear*
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippo55 View Post
The Veteran pack was a nice attempt to bribe the vets, but honestly. Any vet wants purely balanced game play more than anything. I don't honestly give a **** about free gear or little 3+ stones, I want a game that doesn't suck with imbalanced spells and classes.

Still kinda dissapointed in TQ :/
see above. ty guys
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: