Old 02-17-2018, 16:02   #1
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Community Designer Mailbox updates for Runes

This post is a community idea pool for fixing these runes. I will take any suggestions and awesome you ideas have and add it to this main post. This is to address Runes as I think relics are a fine addition how they are, it gives people something to hunt for instead of afking all day. Also gives the market economy something besides mets and souls. I will be submitting this post to http://event.co.99.com/mailbox/ after I get some feedback from all of you. I will also have my friends Vip 6/7 message gms to send this post in, I suggest you do as well one or the other so we can get a bit better skills / balance in the game. So without further adieu here we go.

Archer runes -

Frost Arrows - Awesome, leave how it is.

Infinity - This one is debated. Some think it is too strong, others think it is balanced. If you do tweak it don't do too much. The best compromise is to either - A: Disable skill use while using the rune, or B: Remove the damage buff while using the rune. Either way please REMOVE OFFLINE TG IN GW AREA. This has been a long issue for awhile and only exasperated by this new rune. There is no teleporting in poker so why not disable offline in Gw area? Pretty common sense. You could also make it to where if you use Offline TG regardless of the map when you log back in you will be in TC. This would also fix the issue.

Pirate -

Tide Trap - Make this to where you dash again, as it is now it ruins the skill for pvp the Tempest+Mele combo is gone by using this. So please remove the pseudo FB skill and return it to a dash. Also make it to where the area you dash through the Whole dash and landing area creates the "tide trap". This is regardless of whether you hit anyone or not.

Slayer - Awesome, leave how it is.

Fire Taoist -

Burning Sky - Awesome, leave how it is.

Fire Curse - Add Tornado to the list, as this is one of the skills that activates
Breaking Touch. Also, Heavens blade/Fire met would be a nice addition for this. These skills won't get the max damage because they can't hit more than one opponent, but it should give the extra base damage added each hit. Fire Circle you could also add and have its damage similar to that of Fire Of Hell.

Dragon Warrior -

Swinging Tail - Awesome, leave how it is.

Counter Punch - Change this to go off regardless of if you have dragonswing activated or not. Also increase pace from 1 to 2 to deal w/ 2handed melee counters. Leave everything else how is. Also, regardless of pk mode if someone hits you just because you're in peace doesn't mean the skill shouldn't go off.

Ninja -

Assassin - Let skills also deal this damage, not just melee. It gives a sort of risk when playing against ninjas keeps you on your toes not to sit around them, or at least be careful when doing so.

Absolution - Awesome, leave how it is.

Water Taoist -

Sacrifice - Awesome, leave how it is.

Fine Rain - Awesome, leave how it is.

Windwalker -

Revenge Gale - Increase time from 5 to 10 seconds like how the skill normally works, at 5 seconds it is a nerf.

Wild Wind - Awesome, leave how it is.

Monk-

Acalanatha - Awesome, leave how it is.

Iron Shield - Awesome, leave how it is

Trojan -

Comprehension - Change this to where if you activate a skill mortal strike still has a chance to activate. Just like how it is if you were to wear a sword/dagger both skills have a chance to proc. Give Mortal Strike Priority activation.

Rampage - Change "SP is lower than 10" to lower than 20.

Warrior -

Pitching - Remove BP gap, all bp gap skills are just dumb. Add in a level gap instead.

All-Round - Awesome, leave how it is.

Yellow runes -

No Mercy - Change this to lower than 23000, that way its not an obvious hand out to wind walkers 22k revenge gale.

Tortoise Breaker - Fix this and post updates and show how the skill works, give a good example. Make it different for magic damage, lower damage needed to be hit for Mattack so that way it is useful for fires.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 02-21-2018 at 18:28.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2018, 17:05   #2
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello Returning = )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Archer runes - I think both of these are fine but for balance purposes REMOVE OFFLINE TG IN GW AREA. That's about all I have to say there. This has been a long issue for awhile. There is no teleporting in poker so why not disable offline in Gw area? Pretty common sense.
Yes plz >.<... now it is even worse with new archer rune =.=

Quote:
Fire Taoist -

Burning Sky - Awesome, leave how it is.

Fire Curse - Add Tornado to the list, as this is one of the skills that activates
Breaking Touch. Also, Heavens blade/Fire met would be a nice addition for this.
Burning sky is okay i guess... fire curse just not that good =(
I just use it a lil from time to time to test, but inferno to hunt a lot better

Quote:
Yellow runes -

No Mercy - Change this to lower than 23000, that way its not an obvious hand out to wind walkers 22k revenge gale.
I don't even think they thought about all possible uses of that rune when they made it.. bow and others... Damage for arrow should be limited.. ppl maybe not complaining a lot now cuz dunno if there are archers already using a fixed one, but when it will happen not gonna be too fun..

Quote:
Tortoise Breaker - Fix this and post updates and show how the skill works, give a good example.
Should have a different limit for magic users... cuz what fire is gonna reach that damage? =.=

Boss Killer - Just makes good classes at killing bosses even better... Warriors and archers (infinity, focus and boss killer?) didn't need that... Rune should not be upgradable for warrior (this one for sure), archer (?) and ww (?)
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 02-17-2018 at 17:06. Reason: >.<
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2018, 17:30   #3
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Returning = )

Yes plz >.<... now it is even worse with new archer rune =.=

Burning sky is okay i guess... fire curse just not that good =(
I just use it a lil from time to time to test, but inferno to hunt a lot better

I don't even think they thought about all possible uses of that rune when they made it.. bow and others... Damage for arrow should be limited.. ppl maybe not complaining a lot now cuz dunno if there are archers already using a fixed one, but when it will happen not gonna be too fun..

Should have a different limit for magic users... cuz what fire is gonna reach that damage? =.=

Boss Killer - Just makes good classes at killing bosses even better... Warriors and archers (infinity, focus and boss killer?) didn't need that... Rune should not be upgradable for warrior (this one for sure), archer (?) and ww (?)
Nerfs I don't think they will do so I'm not really focused on that. More on buffs/mechanic changes. They won't nerf because people have already invested etc so we have to deal with that how it is.

Tort Idea is definitely a good one, though I think they are planning to rework it to be better they've said to my vip7 friends so we'll see what happens there I will add that in though.

Even if assassin/archer get that IT WILL HURT. However, they really couldn't kill before and it doesn't stack with their already good damage from stamina skills so I don't think it's that bad.

Hopefully they add curse in for nado, even if it just hits the base damage it would be a good addition. FOH/Lotus can do more if they hit more people but nado should still have the base increase for hitting a solo opponent.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 02-18-2018, 01:37   #4
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Warrior -

Pitching - Remove BP gap, all bp gap skills are just dumb.
problem with removing said BP gap is you have a billion low bp warriors running around you will never get your xp skill, people will literally just bring gear less noob warriors just to get rid of peoples xp. aka retarded.

Last edited by Zenraiden; 02-18-2018 at 01:39.
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2018, 07:37   #5
randomplayer

randomplayer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Who is going to counter Dragon-warriors then? lol...
Even with Revenge Gail, Dragon-warriors have good chance to out point WW with NoMercy+ speedkick

but i wonder what windwalkers (chaser) gets as red rune, since revenge gail is not available in chaser mode, only on stromper build lol
randomplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2018, 08:19   #6
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
regarding chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomplayer View Post
Even with Revenge Gail, Dragon-warriors have good chance to out point WW with NoMercy+ speedkick

but i wonder what windwalkers (chaser) gets as red rune, since revenge gail is not available in chaser mode, only on stromper build lol
is little off topic but i think that will be amazing with yellow rune no mercy

when "shadow cheaser" skill will activate (40% of times) it HIT twice then with no mercy that will be 44k damage with triple blast (22k+22k)
also the cloud will deal 22k each hit that not bad at all
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG FISTS -7 (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% cap (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P7 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra)
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2018, 10:26   #7
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomplayer View Post

Well any good ww should still be out pointing a dwar and/killing them if they are just doing speed kick. Just stand still until they speed kick you then swipe melee. Archer will out point them for sure as well if it's just a points game. Wind Walker does not need to be able to counter every hit though legit they are strong enough and did not need this to be in their favor. This rune is 100% in their favor upping it to 23k is fine.
Good point on the ww chaser though will be really strong.

Old 02-18-2018, 10:27   #8
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
problem with removing said BP gap is you have a billion low bp warriors running around you will never get your xp skill, people will literally just bring gear less noob warriors just to get rid of peoples xp. aka retarded.
Bring gearless noobs where? And they die in 1 hit so it's not that wild. If anything then let's have a level gap and not a bp gap, which again BP gap is straight up bad.

Old 02-18-2018, 11:54   #9
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Uhm is it me or that Flying Focus, that works with knives, is kind of OP?

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2018, 12:00   #10
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
Uhm is it me or that Flying Focus, that works with knives, is kind of OP?
Not imo, unless you stay on the same screen as them you're fine. The only OP aspect currently is for GW. Otherwise, wait 30 sec offscreen and then go kill them np.

Old 02-18-2018, 14:15   #11
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone =)

It is not just GW... it is GW, CTF, boss killing... Some of the gameplays that matter the most... for those things you have to stay on same screen to hit poles and monsters... just one flying archer with that skill can kill too many and still hit pole... and yes, that skill is too strong

"But archers were weak and could not kill anyone before"... they never were weak... best hunter, one of the best at killing bosses, good to stun and also could kill some... archer was never meant to be a too nice killer.. they are hunters, good at making money... but probably ppl complained (dunno >.<) and assassin came.. then ppl continued to complain about "weak' archers and now there is that infinity rune (not even speaking about the no mercy with arrow)
Sake - Most noob
Old 02-18-2018, 14:34   #12
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Hello everyone =)

It is not just GW... it is GW, CTF, boss killing... Some of the gameplays that matter the most... for those things you have to stay on same screen to hit poles and monsters... just one flying archer with that skill can kill too many and still hit pole... and yes, that skill is too strong

"But archers were weak and could not kill anyone before"... they never were weak... best hunter, one of the best at killing bosses, good to stun and also could kill some... archer was never meant to be a too nice killer.. they are hunters, good at making money... but probably ppl complained (dunno >.<) and assassin came.. then ppl continued to complain about "weak' archers and now there is that infinity rune (not even speaking about the no mercy with arrow)
It's a strong skill but I still don't think its broken. Fires can kill them, Ninja can kill them & drag them away with mortal drag. Monk can kill. Not every class was equipped to deal w/ archer before and it's the same now they just got a buff. People just have to be willing to pk at the bosses to deal with it. I'm pking people everyday so it shouldn't make a difference between then and now in terms of pking just need to turn that pk mode on and deal with them. If you can't deal with them now, you probably didnt have a class that could deal w/ them before either so it's a mute point. Dwar/WW/Tro/War never had anything to deal w/ flying before its no different now.

Old 02-18-2018, 15:41   #13
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
If you can't deal with them now, you probably didnt have a class that could deal w/ them before either so it's a mute point. Dwar/WW/Tro/War never had anything to deal w/ flying before its no different now.
Hmmm? .O.. Assassin didn't fly before runes >.< or very rarely changed to archer.. so yes, all the classes you citing could deal with them... And warriors were good against archers before cuz of shield, so they were a class designed to deal with flying.. just needed to wait.. Oh! and flying moon of course hahahaha

But that skill makes any average archer (but really assassin =.=) able to kill easily players they could not before and take poles even faster... What other class has even had their killing abilities increased close to that? (hmmm waters I guess ^_^)

There are solutions, but the skill is too strong
Sake - Most noob
Old 02-18-2018, 17:12   #14
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Hmmm? .O.. Assassin didn't fly before runes >.< or very rarely changed to archer.. so yes, all the classes you citing could deal with them... And warriors were good against archers before cuz of shield, so they were a class designed to deal with flying.. just needed to wait.. Oh! and flying moon of course hahahaha

But that skill makes any average archer (but really assassin =.=) able to kill easily players they could not before and take poles even faster... What other class has even had their killing abilities increased close to that? (hmmm waters I guess ^_^)

There are solutions, but the skill is too strong
Lol ya but warrior hasn't been able to block archer since talis came out and archers damage switched from pattack to +final. Same reason fire taoist dodge no longer works against them. Again, the skill is strong but it makes people consider that when choosing their class. Fires were pretty useless before, now? You need at least one strong fire in your guild to deal with the assassins I like the play style it has created. Also again multiple ways to deal with it as I've listed people just need to deal with it appropriately. If its not offline tg then you usually get 1-2 sin flying which a decent fire kills as soon as they hit that skill so really there's no damage that comes out. I don't play sin, find it annoying that they have this ability now but in 1v1 situations I run away, in other situations I have guild members fires,nins etc that can deal with them np so really doesnt bug me. The ONLY part that does is that offline tgs exists and creates it to where you can't stop them due to the fact that, if coordinated correctly, they will all teleport in and use the skill at the same time which creates an almost non-counterable meta.

If you can think of any reasonable change to the skill without rendering it useless I'm all for it. The only thing that I can see is to make skills unusable during it and just have it for auto attacks. This may be too much of a nerf to it though, but again give me ideas here

Old 02-18-2018, 20:41   #15
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bring gearless noobs where? And they die in 1 hit so it's not that wild. If anything then let's have a level gap and not a bp gap, which again BP gap is straight up bad.
well, for one, the diety map. Not a free pk map and then you can only use 1 pk amulet per 30 mins.
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: