Old 05-14-2012, 08:43   #1
gracegsx
CO Addict

gracegsx is on a distinguished road
Events Schedule is Jacked

Ok since i cant log into play i figured i would post something that has been nagging me for some time.

Not sure if this is a Golden issue but on iConquer, what is up with the Events tab and the times stated being so off? I can't decipher the schedule and the times stated never seem to match game time. Joining events is a huge hit or miss for me.

Even when i was on Golden i noticed that the scheduled start times for horse racing did not always match up with the game time but with the update the schedule is really messed up.

Is there a way to figure out the schedules? Or will this be fixed?

Thx
ViolentLips
Lvl 124 Pirate Lord
IConquer
gracegsx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 20:46   #2
colinx

colinx is on a distinguished road
Thanks for posting this, we'll check and see what the problem is.

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2012, 06:22   #3
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
The problem is his iPad being on a different time zone lols... Same happens to me it's always off by an hour or so...
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 00:38   #4
colinx

colinx is on a distinguished road
Really? I thought there was a problem... thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
The problem is his iPad being on a different time zone lols... Same happens to me it's always off by an hour or so...

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 01:02   #5
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinx View Post
If you ask me there's still a problem because on our pc co adjusts its timeline to our time zone so I dont understand what makes the iPad different I guess there's some kind of coding difference.... It's something that does need a fix... I meam because of conquer I have my iPad on a diferent time zone than my own and on a different language lolz... No one else in my house is able to touch the iPad cuz no one does really understand English that well ( not being able to touch is me over exaggerating but still) xD
Old 05-16-2012, 03:36   #6
gracegsx
CO Addict

gracegsx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinx View Post
There definitely IS a problem.

Yesterday when i was able to log in (which btw it is down again for a ton of people including me), i saw the events button lit on fire. It showed Power Arena was going on. So i go to PA manager in TC, he acts like it is not on. So i enter directly from the Events menu.

I kill 30 guards, go to collect n it says That PA is not on right now. On the events window it says PA is supposed to be 13:00 to (i forgot exactly). The game time at top shows it is only 13:30. So it should be on according to stated schedule but it isnt. Not only that but the button is all lit on fire like it is supposed to be on and it isnt.

Please fix this.

And please fix the login issue.

My char is ViolentLips and i am on iConquer server, havnt been able to log in since yesterday around 2pm ish EST.

Thanks a lot! Miss playing!
gracegsx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 06:47   #7
expadaloco
Ninja

expadaloco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
If you ask me there's still a problem because on our pc co adjusts its timeline to our time zone so I dont understand what makes the iPad different I guess there's some kind of coding difference.... It's something that does need a fix... I meam because of conquer I have my iPad on a diferent time zone than my own and on a different language lolz... No one else in my house is able to touch the iPad cuz no one does really understand English that well ( not being able to touch is me over exaggerating but still) xD
Lol easy to claim your own iPad in the family this way, untill they figger out how to turn it back in yr native language.

Eu quero tchu, eu quero tcha....
expadaloco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 11:51   #8
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by expadaloco View Post
Lol easy to claim your own iPad in the family this way, untill they figger out how to turn it back in yr native language.
Easier to just buy a new iPad its just me and my wife anyway xD
Old 08-05-2012, 02:54   #9
vuhoa10

vuhoa10 is on a distinguished road
NewBies

Hi

MessyAsian
Iconquer

Thx
vuhoa10 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2012, 02:16   #10
TheFuds

TheFuds is on a distinguished road
The events schedule is deft off by an hour, events occur an hour ahead from schedule time. Not that serious but it is wrong none the less.
TheFuds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2012, 06:45   #11
Geosea

Geosea is on a distinguished road
Things are off by more than an hour in some cases depending on location it seems. And some events according to the event tab don't even happen anywhere close to when they're suppose to. Team pk on Saturday is at a completely different time from npc to event tab and my times are always off by an hour or so anyways so I almost always miss that event. Also, Class PK...an event that claims to be every Monday, it seems if you live anywhere but the US you can sign up and do it daily. I sit outside the event when the tab is lit throughout the week to sign up and as soon as it is open and I watch others disappear, I click the npc and get a response saying the event is only on Mondays....then peoples name appear above saying they won the Class Pk tourney. I'd love the chance at all that extra exp...
Geosea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2012, 15:44   #12
SteelNeo

SteelNeo is on a distinguished road
I agree, I am having the same issues. I can not make Dis City quest due to the fact that my time is always off!
SteelNeo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: