Old 07-06-2009, 08:17   #1
SupaCoolGurl
כ ס ס ר

SupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond repute
Help desk and horses!

I was wonderin about the prices of the horses, I asked the help desk and tht is wht I got...

Maha:
How much are the horses?
Welcome Maha! Your request has been directed to the GM department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call. If the conversation intermits suddenly, please reconnect later. Thank you.
Call accepted by operator Vivian. Currently in room: Maha, Vivian.
Vivian:
Welcome to Conquer Online Help Desk. You are speaking with Vivian. How may I help you?
Maha:
Any idea about how much are the horses? (+1,+2,+3, etc....?
Vivian:

The better ones are around 1200CPs. But that has not been decided yet.
Maha:
When will it be decided? or we'll just find it ourselves when they are out?
Vivian:
Please focus on the site when we release the news about it
Maha:
Oo, ok thanks.
Maha:
The prices on the Chinese conquer are not the same in English conquer?
Vivian:
Well
Vivian:
I am not in charge of the Chinese conquer
Vivian:
And then I can not get the detailed info about it
Maha:
I was just wondering it's the same TQ why would the prices change...
Vivian:
We haven't changed the price about English conquer
Maha:
I mean the horses prices
Vivian:

Maha:
Lol ok, thanks

I think help desk is an answer machine
Old 07-06-2009, 08:19   #2
bone-you~v.38
Banned

bone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bone-you~v.38
Help desk is full of a bunch of canned response bitches.
bone-you~v.38 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 08:20   #3
SupaCoolGurl
כ ס ס ר

SupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you~v.38 View Post
Help desk is full of a bunch of canned response bitches.
True!
Old 07-06-2009, 08:21   #4
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaCoolGurl View Post
I was wonderin about the prices of the horses, I asked the help desk and tht is wht I got...

Maha:
How much are the horses?
Welcome Maha! Your request has been directed to the GM department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call. If the conversation intermits suddenly, please reconnect later. Thank you.
Call accepted by operator Vivian. Currently in room: Maha, Vivian.
Vivian:
Welcome to Conquer Online Help Desk. You are speaking with Vivian. How may I help you?
Maha:
Any idea about how much are the horses? (+1,+2,+3, etc....?
Vivian:

Maha:
When will it be decided? or we'll just find it ourselves when they are out?
Vivian:
Please focus on the site when we release the news about it
Maha:
Oo, ok thanks.
Maha:
The prices on the Chinese conquer are not the same in English conquer?
Vivian:
Well
Vivian:
I am not in charge of the Chinese conquer
Vivian:
And then I can not get the detailed info about it
Maha:
I was just wondering it's the same TQ why would the prices change...
Vivian:
We haven't changed the price about English conquer
Maha:
I mean the horses prices
Vivian:

Maha:
Lol ok, thanks

I think help desk is an answer machine
Maybe she was to lazy to write and she used the power of copy-paste ) but who knows
Old 07-06-2009, 08:23   #5
SupaCoolGurl
כ ס ס ר

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsu333 View Post
Maybe she was to lazy to write and she used the power of copy-paste ) but who knows
Ctrl+c & Ctrl+v FTW! xD
Old 07-06-2009, 08:24   #6
bone-you~v.38
Banned

bone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bone-you~v.38
Too lazy to even do that. They get a list of auto responses they can click on.
bone-you~v.38 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 08:26   #7
SupaCoolGurl
כ ס ס ר

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you~v.38 View Post
Too lazy to even do that. They get a list of auto responses they can click on.
I think u like help desk so much!
Old 07-06-2009, 08:28   #8
Lord_Foo
Banned

Lord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaCoolGurl View Post
Ctrl+c & Ctrl+v FTW! xD
Ctrl+Insert & Shift+Insert > Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V
Lord_Foo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 08:32   #9
SolarBiscuit
EpicWinner

SolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Foo View Post
Ctrl+Insert & Shift+Insert > Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V
no
ToomStone 120-70 Pheonix Trojan-Ninja
SolarBiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 08:53   #10
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
the software they use got a build in database that allows for auto-replies with numbered hotkeys [like CTRL + ALT + 578]

so yeah, they prolly got tons and tons of those -_-
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 09:45   #11
Selina^^

Selina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond repute
that girl is stupid
Selina^^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 13:17   #12
SupaCoolGurl
כ ס ס ר

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
the software they use got a build in database that allows for auto-replies with numbered hotkeys [like CTRL + ALT + 578]

so yeah, they prolly got tons and tons of those -_-
That annoys me xD
Old 07-06-2009, 13:31   #13
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
The thread title sounds dirty...
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 13:34   #14
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Some are better than others!
Phil is great. Sydney isn't too bad.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 15:16   #15
SupaCoolGurl
כ ס ס ר

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Some are better than others!
Phil is great. Sydney isn't too bad.
I tried re-calling the help desk I think the only 1 was on tht Vivian xD

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: