Old 01-14-2013, 11:41   #1
expak

expak is on a distinguished road
Issue Buying CPS

Dear TQ and CO Players

I am have an issue buying cps that I would like resolved. I understand that conquer online iPad has a monthly quota for purchasing cps. With the first month being 62. Since I have met the quota the first time I have attempted to buy cps here and there and recently it finally let me buy cps again. I was able to purchase 2 packs of 29.99 = 60. After that I started receiving the please contact iTunes message transaction failed etc. The website says your 2nd month of playing you should be able to purchase up to 150. Can someone tell me why I can not purchase any more cps? Is it something to do with my itunes account?

I am told by a friend that if I create another character I can purchase cps on that account and I could just sell cheap item for very expensive in the AH to transfer cps between my characters because I only have one iPad. Is this possible?

* it is aganist the rules*

Any help is very much appreciated

Thank you
Expak

Last edited by smax_PT; 01-14-2013 at 14:44.
expak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2013, 14:47   #2
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by expak View Post
Dear TQ and CO Players

I am have an issue buying cps that I would like resolved. I understand that conquer online iPad has a monthly quota for purchasing cps. With the first month being 62. Since I have met the quota the first time I have attempted to buy cps here and there and recently it finally let me buy cps again. I was able to purchase 2 packs of 29.99 = 60. After that I started receiving the please contact iTunes message transaction failed etc. The website says your 2nd month of playing you should be able to purchase up to 150. Can someone tell me why I can not purchase any more cps? Is it something to do with my itunes account?

I am told by a friend that if I create another character I can purchase cps on that account and I could just sell cheap item for very expensive in the AH to transfer cps between my characters because I only have one iPad. Is this possible?

* it is aganist the rules*

Any help is very much appreciated

Thank you
Expak
Ok so, that is in fact a iTunes problem, I have faced that issue before, I suggest you contact them by phone....

You can purchase cps on whatever char with other iPad and iTunes account, the same iPad giving you that error message will still give it with different conquer or iTunes account.
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2013, 04:40   #3
WarriorFlux

WarriorFlux is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
Ok so, that is in fact a iTunes problem, I have faced that issue before, I suggest you contact them by phone....

You can purchase cps on whatever char with other iPad and iTunes account, the same iPad giving you that error message will still give it with different conquer or iTunes account.

Hmm I think I had to phone them up about 10 times....that guy probably only wants a few cp's.. he should try purchasing 1,000,000cp =.=
Aims on conquer: email TQ until they go back to conquer online 1.0 with 115 fiery weaps!!

My best joke: "hey whats the deal with newspapers these days...i mean there not new and there not SPAPER!?"
WarriorFlux is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: