Old 06-01-2012, 17:52   #1
Memphis
Yummy ;)

Memphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond repute
RIP Chad - Ascended_Trunks January 27, 1986 - May 28, 2012

Most of you will have known Chad at some point, either as Kronz or Ascended_Trunks - On May 28th 2012 chad passed away at Foothills Medical Centre, surrounded by his family and friends.

Truly a tragic loss. I had the pleasure of meeting Chad a couple of times with my trips to Canada, he was a wonderful person and one of the only conquer players I had kept in contact with over the years of my retirement from the game. One of the very few people I ever allowed access to Feng.

He was truly an inspiration, fighting Muscular Dystrophy all of his life, living past what doctors thought he would live to.

Most of all, he was the most dedicated gamer you will ever meet.

My best memory was being out with both Him and Rachel at my trip over there, out at Karaoke and him singing away at Sweet Home Alabama!

Thank you for being a part of my life, and for being a brilliant person! You truly were the most dominate player ever on Dragon Server!

For a read of his Obituary please Visit - http://www.meaningfulfunerals.net/fh...CTcYU.facebook
Strength And Honor.
[Whisper]arturbrasill2 speaks to Feng: nice aimbother mother ****er[17:49]
BRS are the best, haha. - [Talk]Secret! speaks to Ascended_Trunks: its hands pies make right do not obtain me, therefore it uses aimbot .![17:59]
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2012, 20:15   #2
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥

DarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond repute
Forever immortalized, I'm happy that we were able to connect again. Never going to forget the long late nights gaming, trolling, and loling.

I'll always be nerdgirl because of you.

Rest in Peace Chadley.

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...237069fe41b0db
You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon
WheelZ Ninja 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Exavia Trojan 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Previsible Trojan 130> Trojan 130> Trojan 105

I don't care what you think about me, I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it then don't talk to me.

R.I.P Joshua Aaron Reviczky
R.I.P Chadley MacDaddy Gozzola
DarthPrevster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2012, 13:25   #3
SJPcombs
Captain

SJPcombs has a brilliant futureSJPcombs has a brilliant futureSJPcombs has a brilliant futureSJPcombs has a brilliant futureSJPcombs has a brilliant futureSJPcombs has a brilliant futureSJPcombs has a brilliant futureSJPcombs has a brilliant futureSJPcombs has a brilliant futureSJPcombs has a brilliant futureSJPcombs has a brilliant future
Sad news, he's in a bette place now. RIP!
Dragon will miss you!

Forever gone but never forgotten.
SJPcombs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2012, 16:13   #4
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
damn, only met him at 8kingdoms but seemed like a good guy rip
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2012, 22:03   #5
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Rip

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
SlayerZv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2012, 05:45   #6
grewa

grewa is on a distinguished road
Omg sorry, to read that ... no words, RIP.
Spouse : patatafrita
Artiach~LVL130~ARCHERMASTER -- Retired
LeGaCy_Of_KaOs Proud Member
Spouse : none
picador~LVL130~TrojanMasteR -- Retired
LeGaCy_Of_KaOs Proud Member
Spouse : ~patatafrita~

For the weak of heart, I will be strong
To the defenders of faith, I will belong
To the last of us, fight till we die
Till the keys, of the kingdom, are mine
grewa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2012, 02:44   #7
^KaiN^
LoveWeed

^KaiN^ has a reputation beyond repute^KaiN^ has a reputation beyond repute^KaiN^ has a reputation beyond repute^KaiN^ has a reputation beyond repute^KaiN^ has a reputation beyond repute^KaiN^ has a reputation beyond repute^KaiN^ has a reputation beyond repute^KaiN^ has a reputation beyond repute^KaiN^ has a reputation beyond repute^KaiN^ has a reputation beyond repute^KaiN^ has a reputation beyond repute
**** son... R.I.P man
[Whisper]~Rukia~ speaks to ^HiltZ^: hiltz kinda reminds me of hitler[23:38]

[Whisper]~Rukia~ speaks to ^HiltZ^: in a way[23:38]
^KaiN^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2012, 05:39   #8
OMGitsJohn

OMGitsJohn is on a distinguished road
My deepest condolences to everyone close to him. i dont know the guy but no one deserves to be in a situation like him. im happy that he surpassed what the doctors said. that he would live for long. i hope that he is in a better place. R.I.P man.
OMGitsJohn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2013, 22:34   #9
Setsuna~
I♥Purple

Setsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond repute
2 late but never forgotten. RIP Chad, a great person that i've meet in conquer.

Thank you jackoffthebox aka Rogue_sora for the avvy.

Current playing GUNZ, Battle field 3 and DC Universe
Setsuna~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2016, 19:03   #10
Spuzzum
TopMonk#35

Spuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Spuzzum
:/
Sorry for bumping.
Forever gone but never forgotten.
I did the interview with him a long time ago (that TQ lost or I can't just find the link). Great guy in and outside the game.
Okića (132-133-138) Monk-Monk-Monk - Retired - Feb/2013-Dec/2013 - WildSwan -> Dragon
BabyBiotch (130-130-129) Water-Warrior-Monk - Retired- Sep/2013-Dec/2013 - Dragon

RETIRED AFTER LOSING A FULL +12 SET AND LOT OF MONEY!
Spuzzum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: