Old 02-18-2009, 08:58   #1
~Nandarie~

~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute
People are sick!

omg listen to this! copy-pasted from facebook chat, so yea, don't mind the choppiness.

Kristi Johnson is not wanting to go back to trauma unit to have the giant bb removed, because she know it's going to hurt, but she's going anyway, the detective needs the bb..

10:51amPaul
whats up? long time no see

10:51amKristi
yeah no kidding!

can I ask how you ended up with a bb embedded in you?

sure

i was walking across a parking lot, when out of the blue something hit me right in the middle of the forehead,

10:53amKristi
it happened fri afternoon about 230 the dectives called me sat evening to tell me they know it came from a roof top or the upper floor of one of the apartment buildings in the area i was on east capitol drive

10:54amPaul
wtf! that's crazy.

you probably arent the first either

wtf it could've hit your eye! omg

10:55amKristi
yeah really i am so lucky it me where it did they said if they do catch the person one of the charges will be attempted murder! because of how high powered the weapon was and that if it would've hit my eye or temple bad things would have happened!

i really didn't think i had been shot tho..it was all very surreal
~Nandarie~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2009, 09:04   #2
Goker
\(^_^)/

Goker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nandarie~ View Post
omg listen to this! copy-pasted from facebook chat, so yea, don't mind the choppiness.

Kristi Johnson is not wanting to go back to trauma unit to have the giant bb removed, because she know it's going to hurt, but she's going anyway, the detective needs the bb..

whats up? long time no see

yeah no kidding!

can I ask how you ended up with a bb embedded in you?

sure

i was walking across a parking lot, when out of the blue something hit me right in the middle of the forehead,

10:53amKristi
it happened fri afternoon about 230 the dectives called me sat evening to tell me they know it came from a roof top or the upper floor of one of the apartment buildings in the area i was on east capitol drive

10:54amPaul
wtf! that's crazy.

you probably arent the first either

wtf it could've hit your eye! omg

10:55amKristi
yeah really i am so lucky it me where it did they said if they do catch the person one of the charges will be attempted murder! because of how high powered the weapon was and that if it would've hit my eye or temple bad things would have happened!

i really didn't think i had been shot tho..it was all very surreal
hahaha whattehell !

Jinx* : Warrior - Warrior - Trojan : 130-130-130
DAGU : Warrior - Water - Water : 125-130-130
Pods : Water - Warrior - Trojan : 110-125-130 [Retired]
Sierra* : Ninja - Warrior - Water : 130-130-130

Steam : JinxandJuice
Xbox : Ciasullo

***** imma kill you
~ Eminem
Goker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2009, 09:12   #3
~Nandarie~

~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goker View Post
hahaha whattehell !
it made the local news and everything
Old 02-18-2009, 09:29   #4
Demian
Banned

Demian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demian Send a message via Yahoo to Demian
Why does this make people sick?
Demian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2009, 09:36   #5
~Nandarie~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demian View Post
Why does this make people sick?
umm shooting a random pedestrian in the head with a high powered air rifle? that isn't sick to you?
Old 02-18-2009, 09:45   #6
Demian
Banned

Demian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demian Send a message via Yahoo to Demian
Quote:
umm shooting a random pedestrian in the head with a high powered air rifle? that isn't sick to you?
Nah, he probably had a good reason.
He did it for 'the lulz'

Last edited by Demian; 02-18-2009 at 09:50.
Demian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2009, 19:49   #7
Coffee

Coffee has a reputation beyond reputeCoffee has a reputation beyond reputeCoffee has a reputation beyond reputeCoffee has a reputation beyond reputeCoffee has a reputation beyond reputeCoffee has a reputation beyond reputeCoffee has a reputation beyond reputeCoffee has a reputation beyond reputeCoffee has a reputation beyond reputeCoffee has a reputation beyond reputeCoffee has a reputation beyond repute
That is a fact and it is not a good thing.
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2009, 05:24   #8
Drake420
Dyke *****

Drake420 has a reputation beyond reputeDrake420 has a reputation beyond reputeDrake420 has a reputation beyond reputeDrake420 has a reputation beyond reputeDrake420 has a reputation beyond reputeDrake420 has a reputation beyond reputeDrake420 has a reputation beyond reputeDrake420 has a reputation beyond reputeDrake420 has a reputation beyond reputeDrake420 has a reputation beyond reputeDrake420 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Drake420 Send a message via MSN to Drake420 Send a message via Yahoo to Drake420
Quote:
It's sick, but I read something in our local news that made me cringe...

An elderly man who feared his wife, and water, died after apparently spending too much time with both.

And now his widow, who was once a man herself, could be on her way to prison for exercising the 73-year-old man to death in a pool outside Cleveland last year.

Chief Joseph A. Stehlik of the Middlefield Police Department says "I think the video speaks volumes for the cruelty that you will see. It's a fairly sinister appearing video."

The video shows Chris and James Mason, she is 40, he was 73, spending nearly two hours last June 2nd in the pool at the Middlefield Village apartments where they lived.

For those 100 minutes, Chris Mason dunks her husband repeatedly under the water, drags and tosses him around, and prevents him from escaping the pool.

At the end of this so-called exercise session, James Mason had a heart attack and died the next day.

Chief Stehlik says "Mr. Mason was very afraid of water, so afraid of water he'd seldom bathe, did not exercise, had health problems."

Chris Mason, who had been named Chris Newton John before she married the much older man, has pleaded guilty to reckless homicide. And Chris used to be a man herself.

Until 1993, she was John Vallandingham and actually lived for a while in the same house with Mason as a boy.

Even veteran cops who had seen most everything, were shocked by the cruelty and oddity of this case.

Chief Stehlik says "it does make it one of the oddest ones I've seen. I was thinking about that even today. There are some that are very unique but this one rises probably to the top."

Police say there's evidence Chris Mason thought her husband had money.

He didn't.

By all accounts he was a timid, abused old man, who spent his last days in deathly fear.

Chris Mason will be sentenced by a judge next month.

She could get up to five years in prison.

There were other reports of abuse in the marriage, which prompted police to investigate Mason's death.

quoted from: http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story...storyid=167620

Last edited by Drake420; 02-19-2009 at 05:26.
Drake420 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2009, 06:55   #9
SantaFe

SantaFe has a reputation beyond reputeSantaFe has a reputation beyond reputeSantaFe has a reputation beyond reputeSantaFe has a reputation beyond reputeSantaFe has a reputation beyond reputeSantaFe has a reputation beyond reputeSantaFe has a reputation beyond reputeSantaFe has a reputation beyond reputeSantaFe has a reputation beyond reputeSantaFe has a reputation beyond reputeSantaFe has a reputation beyond repute
TRUE STORY!BE ADVISED!

An elderly Florida lady did her shopping, and upon returning to her car, found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle. She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream
at the top of her voice, " I have a gun, and I know how to use it! Get out of the car!"
The four men didn't wait for a second invitation. They got out and ran like mad. The lady, somewhat shaken, then proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and get into the driver's seat. She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition. She tried and tried, and then it dawned on her why.
A few minutes later she found her own car parked four or five spaces farther down. She loaded her bags into the car and then drove to the police station. The sergeant to whom she told the story nearly tore
himself in two with laughter. He pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale men were reporting a car jacking by a mad, elderly woman described as white, less than five feet tall, glasses, curly white hair, and carrying a large handgun.
No charges were filled.

Proudly supporting the new current: FAMO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchBoy,SyntaxNl,Shara3.1,Ming,Tanisha View Post
Fine, you people wanna see some real fcked up stuff happening from now on?
I put my plans into actions and enjoy the show people.
Actions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by evelyn;
Dami
[Jailed for Framing Black~Ninja using Name Changer]
SantaFe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2009, 07:06   #10
~Nandarie~

aww that no life skank mod deleted raz's thread =(
Old 02-19-2009, 12:04   #11
Goker
\(^_^)/

Goker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaFe View Post
TRUE STORY!BE ADVISED!

An elderly Florida lady did her shopping, and upon returning to her car, found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle. She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream
at the top of her voice, " I have a gun, and I know how to use it! Get out of the car!"
The four men didn't wait for a second invitation. They got out and ran like mad. The lady, somewhat shaken, then proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and get into the driver's seat. She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition. She tried and tried, and then it dawned on her why.
A few minutes later she found her own car parked four or five spaces farther down. She loaded her bags into the car and then drove to the police station. The sergeant to whom she told the story nearly tore
himself in two with laughter. He pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale men were reporting a car jacking by a mad, elderly woman described as white, less than five feet tall, glasses, curly white hair, and carrying a large handgun.
No charges were filled.
that is ****ing hilarious, hahaha most funny one

Jinx* : Warrior - Warrior - Trojan : 130-130-130
DAGU : Warrior - Water - Water : 125-130-130
Pods : Water - Warrior - Trojan : 110-125-130 [Retired]
Sierra* : Ninja - Warrior - Water : 130-130-130

Steam : JinxandJuice
Xbox : Ciasullo

***** imma kill you
~ Eminem
Goker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2009, 02:35   #12
Shara~v.31
Banned

Shara~v.31 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.31 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.31 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.31 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.31 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.31 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.31 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.31 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.31 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.31 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.31 has a reputation beyond repute
rofl'd.
Shara~v.31 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: