Old 07-24-2008, 16:38   #1
drake63
Banned

drake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond repute
Song Game

Ok, we played this on Shinsen's forum, but since there are more people, it may work better here. Basically, you post a song name and the next one posted has to have a word from the previous song name. You do not have to post the artists name here. Just the song name Here's an example:

Person #1's post-

Song Name: In The End

Person #2's post-

Song Name: In My Tears

Person #3's post-

Song Name: My World

You just keep going on and on until someone gets stumped. If no one can think of an answer, the next poster writes 'STUMPED' and then makes a new starting song name.

I'll start:

Song Name: A World So Cold
drake63 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2008, 17:22   #2
xinome
ѕнab

xinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond repute
World of my Own

||Hasterics || Dead
Water 110 >> water 106

~Statue Of Zeus~
xinome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2008, 17:59   #3
redtiger5000

redtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to redtiger5000 Send a message via Yahoo to redtiger5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by drake63 View Post
Ok, we played this on Shinsen's forum, but since there are more people, it may work better here. Basically, you post a song name and the next one posted has to have a word from the previous song name. You do not have to post the artists name here. Just the song name Here's an example:

Person #1's post-

Song Name: In The End

Person #2's post-

Song Name: In My Tears

Person #3's post-

Song Name: My World

You just keep going on and on until someone gets stumped. If no one can think of an answer, the next poster writes 'STUMPED' and then makes a new starting song name.

I'll start:

Song Name: A World So Cold
well, if world so cold ,so dress more clothes, don't be naked B.I.T.C.H
redtiger5000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2008, 18:40   #4
drake63
Banned

drake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond repute
Song Name: My Own Prison
Old 07-24-2008, 18:57   #5
lilxjoanna

lilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtiger5000 View Post
...and this is another reason why you set yourself for disaster.
If you're not going to play the game right then gtfo, we don't need to know what you do with your pet camels...

Song name: My Destiny

Conquer, the game you just can't ever win -- unless you buy dbs.
lilxjoanna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2008, 19:06   #6
drake63
Banned

Nice one Joanna, I was nearly stumped until I went through my Tenacious D collection lmao.

Also, the song I said first is by mudvayne...either play the game the way it's supposed to be or not play at all RedX.

Song Name: The Pick of Destiny
Old 07-24-2008, 19:39   #7
noob1845

noob1845 is a splendid one to beholdnoob1845 is a splendid one to beholdnoob1845 is a splendid one to beholdnoob1845 is a splendid one to beholdnoob1845 is a splendid one to beholdnoob1845 is a splendid one to beholdnoob1845 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to noob1845 Send a message via Skype™ to noob1845
Quote:
Originally Posted by drake63 View Post
Nice one Joanna, I was nearly stumped until I went through my Tenacious D collection lmao.

Also, the song I said first is by mudvayne...either play the game the way it's supposed to be or not play at all RedX.

Song Name: The Pick of Destiny
You Are My Destiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtiger5000 View Post

bro dont ruin this thread.. it's a game song.. if u wanna be respected stop posting nonsense coments/posts. there is another thread for u, go there and flame as much as u want.. but not here.. k?
It's Paybacktime...

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") <----- Put this bunny in your sig and help him to rule the world.
This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.
noob1845 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2008, 22:17   #8
AlinRO
UnlIKeAble

AlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob1845 View Post
You Are My Destiny

bro dont ruin this thread.. it's a game song.. if u wanna be respected stop posting nonsense coments/posts. there is another thread for u, go there and flame as much as u want.. but not here.. k?
Smack MY ***** up *points out to Noobtard*!
Recently I used 5 exp balls and after that it came up with this message when I was trying to use my 6th. "You have used 5 exp balls today. If you use more this will be reduced by half." What I was wondering was when does the day reset? I used the 5 yesterday near 10:00 p.m.
AlinRO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2008, 22:52   #9
lilxjoanna

lilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond reputelilxjoanna has a reputation beyond repute
LOL Alin! It doesn't sound like something you would hear or I might be wrong :P

Song name: You are MY everything

Old 07-24-2008, 23:32   #10
drake63
Banned

Alin's song pwns!

Song name: I hate EVERYTHING about you
Old 07-25-2008, 00:43   #11
lilxjoanna

hate...such a powerful word

Song name: ABOUT you and me

Old 07-25-2008, 04:02   #12
xinome
ѕнab

xinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond reputexinome has a reputation beyond repute
YOU Fight me - "Breaking Benjamin"

||Hasterics || Dead
Water 110 >> water 106

~Statue Of Zeus~
Old 07-25-2008, 06:41   #13
AlinRO
UnlIKeAble

AlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinome View Post
YOU Fight me - "Breaking Benjamin"
FIGHT for your right(to party)!

I used to crack the floors listening Prodigy ahahah.Its all back now....

Long live the old school!
Recently I used 5 exp balls and after that it came up with this message when I was trying to use my 6th. "You have used 5 exp balls today. If you use more this will be reduced by half." What I was wondering was when does the day reset? I used the 5 yesterday near 10:00 p.m.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:15   #14
xinome
ѕнab

Fall fOR you - " Second hand renegade"

||Hasterics || Dead
Water 110 >> water 106

~Statue Of Zeus~
Old 07-25-2008, 09:40   #15
AlinRO
UnlIKeAble

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinome View Post
Fall fOR you - " Second hand renegade"
Fall into PLACE! I love this song!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: