Old 03-18-2012, 05:35   #1
Thuggy
bi-winning

Thuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond repute
HUGE Client bug. PLS READ!

Im unable to login in a specific server (Royalty_EU)-while all the other servers work normaly- since friday.
I re-installed 4 times and STILL the same problem ONLY on royalty_eu.
I installed co on my laptop, and i managed to log in normally (yesterday) and today i got THE EXACT same problem on my laptop.
Login freezes after 1-2 seconds and i get the message:
"Failed to connect to the game server. Pls try again later. "
And i wasn't able to reach help desk since friday.
Pls help me out.
Not exactly the stiffest **** in the sauna
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
I choose to use aimbot and the majority of your side choosed for autolvling.I used aimbot cause I wanted to change the hit rate of my ss/fb the same to 2fold. 100pct ;D too bad I couldn't get my attack up to 130... oohwell.
Thuggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2012, 06:25   #2
ArthurMiller
SneakyUser

ArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond repute
I just created a new character on Royalty_EU server (since I never used that server).

First time attempting to log in, it said "Unable to connect to server".

Tried second time, and it allowed me to create the new character, and I am on the server.
ArthurMiller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2012, 06:39   #3
Thuggy
bi-winning

Thuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurMiller View Post
I just created a new character on Royalty_EU server (since I never used that server).

First time attempting to log in, it said "Unable to connect to server".

Tried second time, and it allowed me to create the new character, and I am on the server.
I was able to login into royalty_eu server manually until friday. That's the problem. All my friends are able to login except me. (and my laptop).
And ive tried over 50 times (from friday until today) to login and nothing happened.

Edit: I just opened the debug folder and found this:
Wrong DaliyActivity Time2: at 36 Section -- Sun Mar 18 12:54:25 2012

Since i re-installed for the last time.
Not exactly the stiffest **** in the sauna
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
I choose to use aimbot and the majority of your side choosed for autolvling.I used aimbot cause I wanted to change the hit rate of my ss/fb the same to 2fold. 100pct ;D too bad I couldn't get my attack up to 130... oohwell.
Thuggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2012, 23:34   #4
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuggy View Post
I was able to login into royalty_eu server manually until friday. That's the problem. All my friends are able to login except me. (and my laptop).
And ive tried over 50 times (from friday until today) to login and nothing happened.

Edit: I just opened the debug folder and found this:
Wrong DaliyActivity Time2: at 36 Section -- Sun Mar 18 12:54:25 2012

Since i re-installed for the last time.
I don't know the answer really but try making a new char and then logging in.

My guess is you might have been banned.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2012, 21:22   #5
danicristian

danicristian is on a distinguished road
Thuggy ; you solve your problem? I'm with it and wanted to know how to solve.
danicristian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: