Old 08-30-2011, 14:21   #31
Ash69
Pr0

Ash69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond repute
yo im gonna log on now but theres gonna be many patches so chill yehhhhhhh lol

edit: Low definition yeh boyyyy i'll actually be able to fb on my **** comp init : D

editttttt: only 3 h's in your name whats that about mannnnn : o p.s shell is a milf

Ashhhh! Pure nin 130-130-137
First rare steed on Storm (Blazehoof)
Fixed nix

RamsesThe2nd! Ninga-Warar-Torgan 131-131-131 ~Queen

How I met Beni!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeniRako View Post
it started one day when i saw ash in market buying sockets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coot
and you became king. you good man.

Last edited by Ash69; 08-30-2011 at 14:26.
Ash69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2011, 09:23   #32
Josh...
Banned

Josh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash69 View Post

edit: Low definition yeh boyyyy i'll actually be able to fb on my **** comp init : D

editttttt: only 3 h's in your name whats that about mannnnn : o p.s shell is a milf
Wudnt let me hav 4 lol piss take
Josh... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2011, 01:24   #33
Thuggy
bi-winning

Thuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond repute
hahaha josh remember the first time i played cod like a year and a half ago? that was so funneehhh, i actualy played a lot after that and my k/d on mw2 was like 1.71 (mostly sniping) and 1.60 at bo, but ye im bored also, w8in for mw3. ;p

hows it goin ash?
Not exactly the stiffest **** in the sauna
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
I choose to use aimbot and the majority of your side choosed for autolvling.I used aimbot cause I wanted to change the hit rate of my ss/fb the same to 2fold. 100pct ;D too bad I couldn't get my attack up to 130... oohwell.
Thuggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2011, 10:20   #34
Josh...
Banned

Josh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuggy View Post
hahaha josh remember the first time i played cod like a year and a half ago? that was so funneehhh, i actualy played a lot after that and my k/d on mw2 was like 1.71 (mostly sniping) and 1.60 at bo, but ye im bored also, w8in for mw3. ;p

hows it goin ash?
Ya wen u had 0.08 kd lool
Old 09-01-2011, 16:05   #35
~Perfection~

~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of
Quote:

Behave yourself ash ,how you doing ?,and josh i will sort it tomoz

QUIT
~Perfection~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2011, 00:18   #36
Thuggy
bi-winning

Thuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh... View Post
Ya wen u had 0.08 kd lool
trolololol ;p
Not exactly the stiffest **** in the sauna
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
I choose to use aimbot and the majority of your side choosed for autolvling.I used aimbot cause I wanted to change the hit rate of my ss/fb the same to 2fold. 100pct ;D too bad I couldn't get my attack up to 130... oohwell.
Thuggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2011, 14:21   #37
Ash69
Pr0

Ash69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond repute
guys i love you all im good hows youuu, shell n thuggy menn? what you all up to these days apart from smashin' conqueer?

Fixed nix

How I met Beni!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-05-2011, 14:32   #38
locolo
Banned

locolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
guys i love you all im good hows youuu, shell n thuggy menn? what you all up to these days apart from smashin' conqueer?
Where is nemo?
locolo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2011, 14:49   #39
Josh...
Banned

Quote:
Bind you should come back haha, ill get u some gear if u want men to many dbs to spend
Old 09-06-2011, 14:55   #40
~Perfection~

~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of
Quote:

Looool ,doing good thank you ,ermm i quit ages ago ,been working ,working and more working since then ,oh and found myself a real decent man

QUIT
~Perfection~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2011, 15:36   #41
Ash69
Pr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by locolo View Post
Where is nemo?
lol no clue man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh... View Post
Bind you should come back haha, ill get u some gear if u want men to many dbs to spend
aight yeyee u sort me out n ill play lol.. bored atm coz everyones leavin me init, college n **** :'(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Perfection~ View Post
Looool ,doing good thank you ,ermm i quit ages ago ,been working ,working and more working since then ,oh and found myself a real decent man
WHATTTTTTT! so u got rid of trunks then hahaha? moved on to bigger n better things? josh n his 9 inch meatfest from stoke satisfying youu? haha glad to hear your okayy

Fixed nix

How I met Beni!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-07-2011, 15:37   #42
Josh...
Banned

Quote:
lol no clue man

aight yeyee u sort me out n ill play lol.. bored atm coz everyones leavin me init, college n **** :'(

WHATTTTTTT! so u got rid of trunks then hahaha? moved on to bigger n better things? josh n his 9 inch meatfest from stoke satisfying youu? haha glad to hear your okayy
oi log on

u seen all these threads about matt? thats link lolol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: