Old 03-18-2011, 15:02   #16
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
conquer is becoming more corrupt -__- did they delete cloud's post in community how this guy hacked your server?
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2011, 15:42   #17
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
ya

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2011, 04:38   #18
Ev|L
Steph =]<3

Ev|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Ev|L Send a message via Skype™ to Ev|L
tq is just taking the piss these days out of its players.

Quote:
Varekai~ speaks to SeniorMoment:
hawt!

Martin <3

------> SeniorMoment <-----
Ev|L is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2011, 05:04   #19
Ev|L
Steph =]<3

Ev|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond reputeEv|L has a reputation beyond repute
it seems that if u say "payment problem u get instant service on helpdesk

Quote:
steph:
help with payment please

Welcome steph! Your request has been directed to the GM department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call. If the conversation intermits suddenly, please reconnect later. Would you please take a look at our Customer Support Center at:https://account.91.com/common/services.html to see if any of our self-service options can help during the waiting period.
Thank you for calling the Help Desk. We are currently unable to answer your call at this time, and you can call in later or you can send an email to service@conqueronline.com describing the problem in detail. Our staff will reply you in 1 to 2 days. Thank you for your patience!
Call accepted by operator Intern11. Currently in room: steph, Intern11.
Intern11:
Welcome to the Conquer Online Help Desk. You are speaking with Angela.
steph:
hello
Intern11:
Hello, what can I do for you?
steph:
is vivian
steph:
working
Intern11:
No, she is offline now
steph:
ok
steph:
is there any seniors on
steph:
?
steph:
well as ive explained on forums and on here my account was banned for a type error, now my friend has done this same thing and he didntget banned nor did heget blocked,
Intern11:
Sorry, today is Saturday
steph:
when i spoke to gina on here she said she would speak to vivian and unban me, now gina told me to spkea with vivian the next day, but vivian booked it off thats fair enough, now when i explained to gina about the fact i buy dbs week in week out and if they checked my broadcast would show i often sell for ingame gold
steph:
dbs for gold
steph:
however
steph:
because i was tired and it was latein the evening my type error
steph:
i put cash instead of gold
steph:
cash being ingame currency
steph:
ive done it before and i have always meant ingame currency,
Intern11:
Okay, I will leave message to Vivian
steph:
ok is it possible for her to ring me ?
steph:
or just email ?
Intern11:
You can come here tomorrow, she will be here tomorrow morning
steph:
what time its just im going to be out from like 10,30 am GMT
Intern11:
12 hours later
steph:
at night?
steph:
midnight ?
steph:
Sun/mon ?

Quote:
hawt!

Martin <3

Old 03-19-2011, 05:20   #20
Taoist~God

Taoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
ya
seriously?
Koff 140
Colonel 138
BleedOnMe 137
Taoist~God is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2011, 05:21   #21
LinkV2
Banned

LinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond repute
Helpdesk still functionel? I am never able to get someone on helpdesk when I wanted to. To the players that are still active in this game, your payments should be equal to the service you get from TQ try vip forum?
LinkV2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2011, 05:52   #22
Thuggy
bi-winning

Thuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond repute
tq's help desk been like that since 2003 actualy

just quit ;p
Not exactly the stiffest **** in the sauna
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
I choose to use aimbot and the majority of your side choosed for autolvling.I used aimbot cause I wanted to change the hit rate of my ss/fb the same to 2fold. 100pct ;D too bad I couldn't get my attack up to 130... oohwell.
Thuggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2011, 12:44   #23
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev|L View Post
it seems that if u say "payment problem u get instant service on helpdesk
Hahahahaha, surprise surprise
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2011, 14:09   #24
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to metallica115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev|L View Post
Vivian:
Welcome to the Conquer Online Help Desk. You are speaking with Vivian. How may I help you?
*****:
Could you tell me why my account is banned? Username =******
Vivian:
Okay, wait a moment please .
Vivian:
***** has been banned for Illegal account or item trading #29 S> Dbs For Cash Whisper Me =] x #24 2011-03-13 22:34

ingame gold as was reposted and replied in pms nyse fayl tq (Y)
I agree, You shouldn't have been banned for saying that on broadcast.

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak
metallica115 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2011, 15:19   #25
Ev|L
Steph =]<3

still trying to get hold of tq tbfh :/

Quote:
hawt!

Martin <3

Old 03-20-2011, 03:11   #26
Ev|L
Steph =]<3

making some progress :

Quote:
Anthea:
Actually, it is weak.

Quote:
Anthea:
We will reply you on Monday when the Leader comes back to work.

Quote:
hawt!

Martin <3

Old 03-20-2011, 05:18   #27
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
the leader returns? ;0

heil fchen!

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2011, 05:25   #28
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallica115 View Post
I agree, You shouldn't have been banned for saying that on broadcast.
stalker here from centaur.

i'v had screenshots of EGYPTIANS selling db's irl. im not talking from noob accounts iv seen mains broadcasting it and **** 2.

they are all like

S > db bara el game

some even had telephone numbers and stuff like "10 gneh ea"

no one got banned lol.

i gave up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2011, 15:55   #29
Ev|L
Steph =]<3

lets wait and see what tq says :/

Quote:
hawt!

Martin <3

Old 03-21-2011, 07:48   #30
Ev|L
Steph =]<3

no one on helpdesk thats always helpfull . :/

Quote:
hawt!

Martin <3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: