Old 10-01-2009, 18:57   #106
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iWind View Post
If you think 246 pounds is over weight then, something's very wrong with you.
If you think 246 pounds of mostly body fat is NOT overweight, then something is wrong with YOU.

Anyway, what kind of freak knows their exact weight down to the single pound? Obsessing about your fatness much?
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2009, 19:16   #107
iWind

iWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
If you think 246 pounds of mostly body fat is NOT overweight, then something is wrong with YOU.

Anyway, what kind of freak knows their exact weight down to the single pound? Obsessing about your fatness much?
Since I still compete in wrestling, it's good to know what weight I'm at faggot.

And considering you haven't acctually seen my body you really have no room to say it's all fat. Honestly, I'm done wasting my time arguing with you.

Because the more I think about it, I continue to sink to your low and I don't need to, because quite frankly, based on how much of an e-ego you have and enjoy acting like an e-thug on the internet to conpinsate for your pathetic life style.

It's simple.

I'm better then you.

Also in b4 he responds the same way using big letters.
iWind - [110 - 115] Water Warrior - HIATUS
SchalieWitPen - [122] Archer - HIATUS
??? - [130 - 130 -130] Trojan - HIATUS

- Video (Highest rated)

Last edited by iWind; 10-01-2009 at 19:39.
iWind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2009, 20:38   #108
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Since I still compete in wrestling, it's good to know what weight I'm at faggot.

And considering you haven't acctually seen my body you really have no room to say it's all fat. Honestly, I'm done wasting my time arguing with you.

Because the more I think about it, I continue to sink to your low and I don't need to, because quite frankly, based on how much of an e-ego you have and enjoy acting like an e-thug on the internet to conpinsate for your pathetic life style.

It's simple.

I'm better then you.

Also in b4 he responds the same way using big letters.
You should have said "In b4 he twists my own words around and makes me look like an idiot".

You know nothing of my life, just like I know nothing of yours. But what I do know, is that you're a chubby bastard.
Old 10-01-2009, 21:28   #109
iWind

iWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You should have said "In b4 he twists my own words around and makes me look like an idiot".

You know nothing of my life, just like I know nothing of yours. But what I do know, is that you're a chubby bastard.
Who's better than you.

- Video (Highest rated)
Old 10-01-2009, 22:05   #110
Banned

Quote:
Who's better than you.
Better than me at what? Eating extra large portions of food?

Probably.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:16   #111
iWind

Quote:

Probably.
Better than you in life in general.

- Video (Highest rated)
Old 10-02-2009, 21:04   #112
SighReally
Jizzus

SighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SighReally
Quote:

Probably.
I made 4000 us dollars selling online pixels, and 650 working at a part time job, that was only the month of September, your move champ. Yea that's sarcasm.
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Some Really Really Really Good Gears.
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
SighReally is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2009, 21:31   #113
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SighReally View Post
I made 4000 us dollars selling online pixels, and 650 working at a part time job, that was only the month of September, your move champ. Yea that's sarcasm.
lol'd at your ridiculously exaggerated numbers.

4000 US dollars? Every time you speak of your amazing sales, your profit doubles somehow.

Let's see your proof. IF you can't provide any, then you're a compulsive liar.
I mean honestly people, as much as you dislike me, we can all agree that this kid is full of **** lol.
Old 10-03-2009, 02:15   #114
Fitzy
Oldschool

Fitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Fitzy
Quote:
lol'd at your ridiculously exaggerated numbers.

4000 US dollars? Every time you speak of your amazing sales, your profit doubles somehow.

Let's see your proof. IF you can't provide any, then you're a compulsive liar.
I mean honestly people, as much as you dislike me, we can all agree that this kid is full of **** lol.
But entertaining

Temple Artemis
Bones~ - Quit and sold

'For Of All Sad Words Of Tongue And Pen
The Saddest Are These: It Might Have Been'
Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2009, 02:41   #115
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
But entertaining
Oh, entertaining he is.

I think he's earned the right to humiliate himself on a daily basis.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:01   #116
SighReally
Jizzus

SighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SighReally
Quote:
Oh, entertaining he is.

I think he's earned the right to humiliate himself on a daily basis.
It doesn't matter if you believe me or not, all that matters is that I have my cash selling pixels, and your a struggling land scape whatever, who's going to try and make it big in NBC.
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Some Really Really Really Good Gears.
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
SighReally is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2009, 20:44   #117
Wester V.3

Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.3
DOn't know if this has been resolved. If not; even better.

The only private servers that TQ have shut down have been worthless; and obviously did not read into their legal rights.

Also, Zak > all of you **** ups.

EDIT: I read through this thread and I would now like to emphasize...ZAK DESTROYED YOU ALL.

Last edited by Wester V.3; 10-03-2009 at 20:52.
Wester V.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2009, 20:58   #118
iWind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wester V.3 View Post

The only private servers that TQ have shut down have been worthless; and obviously did not read into their legal rights.

EDIT: I read through this thread and I would now like to emphasize...ZAK DESTROYED YOU ALL.
Hey. Suck his dýck more.

- Video (Highest rated)
Old 10-03-2009, 21:11   #119
Fitzy
Oldschool

Fitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Fitzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wester V.3 View Post

I dont know you, therefor I care even less about what you say. Begone foul wench

Temple Artemis
Bones~ - Quit and sold

'For Of All Sad Words Of Tongue And Pen
The Saddest Are These: It Might Have Been'
Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2009, 21:16   #120
Banned

Quote:
Hey. Suck his dýck more.
Geez, one at a time.

You'll all get a turn, but I promised your mother she was next. Just waiting for your deadbeat dad to finish me off...

Also, I would like to state that Wester destroyed you all.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: