Old 10-01-2009, 15:18   #1
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
You're intelligent!

Help me factor this ****, I need the extra credit.
2x^(k+4)w^(4) - 8x^(k+2)w^(4)-10x^(k)w^(4)

2a^2m-a^(m)k^(n)-k^2(n)

(8x^(3)+18)^2 - 81

81m^(6)x-1536x

m^(2)-4mm+4n^(2)-16n+8m+16

m^(4)+2m^(3)n+m^(2)n^(2) -m^(2)

c^(2)-5a-5c+2ac-14 +a^(2)

Explanation: X^(Y), Y is the power, I did that so you wouldn't be confused sorry if I did the opposite. Hopefully you can understand this. If you could please write it out in paint or some program and.or upload it as a picture. My hand writing sucks. I can take a picture if you're willing to help but are confused somewhere. I'm in Trigonometry/Algebra 2 Honors and only like 3 kids understand this, she didn't teach us how to do these hard ones. If you have any links that'd also be appreciated.

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2009, 15:21   #2
Wester V.3

Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzzz View Post

2a^2m-a^(m)k^(n)-k^2(n)

(8x^(3)+18)^2 - 81

81m^(6)x-1536x

Explanation: X^(Y), Y is the power, I did that so you wouldn't be confused sorry if I did the opposite. Hopefully you can understand this. If you could please write it out in paint or some program and.or upload it as a picture. My hand writing sucks. I can take a picture if you're willing to help but are confused somewhere. I'm in Trigonometry/Algebra 2 Honors and only like 3 kids understand this, she didn't teach us how to do these hard ones. If you have any links that'd also be appreciated.
I'd say; "I'll teach you to do my hard one if you let me pass."

Then when she has no choice but to agree, you bend her over your desk viciously spanking her sixty year old ass, until she screams in pain. Then you pull out your peanut butter and jelly sandwich you never ate from lunch, and you use the jelly to lube up her *******. Then you start pounding at her ripe brown eye from all angles. You're both in ecstasy and just as she starts to ****, you pull out and you *** all over her ass/back/hair and she ejects fecal matter all over your face.

You go home with an A, but no dignity.

Let this be a lesson learned; don't let your math teacher **** on your face.
Wester V.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2009, 15:23   #3
Devzzz
Guillotine

Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Get working Wester!

Old 10-01-2009, 15:27   #4
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
I say you just kill your teacher.

That way everyone in the class will automatically get an A+.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2009, 15:31   #5
SighReally
Jizzus

SighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SighReally
Quote:
Get working Wester!
Your teacher must be one annoying *****.
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Some Really Really Really Good Gears.
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
SighReally is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2009, 15:31   #6
Hard_Slayer

Hard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
I say you just kill your teacher.

That way everyone in the class will automatically get an A+.
You'll also go to court. :P
Hard_Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2009, 15:33   #7
Devzzz
Guillotine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SighReally View Post
Yeah it blows ****, do you know how to do those? I tried the first three and couldn't do ****ttt.

Old 10-01-2009, 15:36   #8
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SighReally View Post
What a coincidence.
Old 10-01-2009, 15:37   #9
Devzzz
Guillotine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
What a coincidence.
You can only talk **** if you do some of my maths, !

Old 10-01-2009, 15:44   #10
Banned

Quote:
You can only talk **** if you do some of my maths, !
You will never use math like that in real life. Unless you plan on being a rocket scientist working for NASA.

But they only hire Nazi's.

Write that down as your answer to the math equations.
Old 10-01-2009, 15:47   #11
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

No thanks.
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2009, 15:48   #12
Hard_Slayer

Hard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond repute
Go ask helpdesk.
Hard_Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2009, 15:59   #13
~T0M~v6
Banned

~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

2a^2m-a^(m)k^(n)-k^2(n)

(8x^(3)+18)^2 - 81

81m^(6)x-1536x

typo? 4mm should be notated as 4m^2

2x^(k+4)w^(4)

is that 2x^[(k+4)(w^4)] or (2x^(K=4)) * w^4?

right off the top of my head #3 can be done first as a difference of squares, then a perfect cube (after factoring the greatest common factor)

Took Alg II freshman year. it sucked hard

maybe ill work these problems l8r

working in reverse order
#7: (c+a-7)(c+a+2)
explanation: group (c^2+2ac+a^2) - (5a+5c) -14
first is a perfect square, second can have a 5 factored out. You end up getting (a+c)^2 - 5(a+c) + 14, which is basic factoring

I'll do the rest after Aion

Last edited by ~T0M~v6; 10-01-2009 at 16:18.
~T0M~v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2009, 16:03   #14
Devzzz
Guillotine

it's 2x to k + 4 multiplied by w to the fourth.

Old 10-01-2009, 16:13   #15
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
Quote:
it's 2x to k + 4 multiplied by w to the fourth.
so its 2x^(k+4 * w^4)
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: