Old 09-30-2009, 09:24   #91
SighReally
Jizzus

SighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SighReally
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak is back View Post
That's exactly what that queer from Oregon said before I came and kicked his teeth down his throat.

Remember that? He gave me a fake address, and one of his friends gave me his real one. Ahhhh good times.
Keep talking, the more you talk ****, the more embarrassed your going to be.
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Some Really Really Really Good Gears.
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
SighReally is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2009, 16:30   #92
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iWind View Post
Too bad you never acctually fought anyone who KNEW how to wrestle because if they did, they'd know first thing never keep your head down or go for a tackle, thats basic amateur **** coming from people who watch WWE and think they know what chain wrestling is.

I've been trained for 10 years however and still wrestling to this day, one false swing could end up in your arm and shoulder broken. Course if you knew anything about the sport and not mis-judged it like you did, you would know.

Because it IS a form of combat and it DOES hurt.

Besides, It wouldn't take much effort to snap your twig arms in two, go do more meth.
Give me a break, chubby chuckle.

Looks can fool you.

You think I'm weak? lol. Well you're off by a long shot.
I think you're a slow, fat piece of ****. But maybe you're really super strong and quick like a cat.

Don't sit on me!
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2009, 16:34   #93
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SighReally View Post
Keep talking, the more you talk ****, the more embarrassed your going to be.
Oh, by the way.

I forgot to mention that if you don't show up, you'll be shocked at what might happen. So if your master plan is to pretend you're going, and then at the last second wuss out and say "lmfaohah i gots you! u so dumb 4 actally coming to fite me!", you'll be in for another nasty surprise.

Finding your address/local hang outs is really quite easy you know.
Old 09-30-2009, 16:39   #94
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
Oh, by the way.

I forgot to mention that if you don't show up, you'll be shocked at what might happen. So if your master plan is to pretend you're going, and then at the last second wuss out and say "lmfaohah i gots you! u so dumb 4 actally coming to fite me!", you'll be in for another nasty surprise.

Finding your address/local hang outs is really quite easy you know.
How are you going to ask his friends?

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2009, 16:41   #95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzzz View Post
How are you going to ask his friends?
Oh ****... I forgot.. He has no friends.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:35   #96
iWind

iWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh ****... I forgot.. He has no friends.
lol, neither do you.
iWind - [110 - 115] Water Warrior - HIATUS
SchalieWitPen - [122] Archer - HIATUS
??? - [130 - 130 -130] Trojan - HIATUS

- Video (Highest rated)
iWind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2009, 13:54   #97
Banned

Quote:
lol, neither do you.
Oh yeah, I guess you're right...

Whatever. It's better than being friends with my favorite dessert items like you.

"Oh, hey there Mr. apple pie. You complete me, sir." OM NOM NOM NOM
Old 10-01-2009, 15:19   #98
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Hey you guys are smart right? Do my math extra credit problems I really need EC and I can't have sex with my teacher. http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...8#post10734048

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.

Last edited by Devzzz; 10-01-2009 at 15:36.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2009, 16:33   #99
iWind

iWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh yeah, I guess you're right...

Whatever. It's better than being friends with my favorite dessert items like you.

"Oh, hey there Mr. apple pie. You complete me, sir." OM NOM NOM NOM
I suppose doing meth is a healthier alternitive right?

- Video (Highest rated)
Old 10-01-2009, 16:40   #100
Banned

Quote:
I suppose doing meth is a healthier alternitive right?
You're mistaking being in shape for being unhealthy.

Maybe I'm mistaking you being the pinacle of awesomeness for being a gargantuan wildebeest.
Old 10-01-2009, 16:52   #101
iWind

Quote:
You're mistaking being in shape for being unhealthy.

Maybe I'm mistaking you being the pinacle of awesomeness for being a gargantuan wildebeest.

Since you want to judge me by appearance and call me fat and assume I eat all the time, I'm going to go ahead and judge you by your slenderness and say you do meth.

- Video (Highest rated)
Old 10-01-2009, 17:20   #102
Banned

Quote:

Since you want to judge me by appearance and call me fat and assume I eat all the time, I'm going to go ahead and judge you by your slenderness and say you do meth.
99.9% of the time, if you're fat, you eat too much or have an eating disorder.

I'm making an educated guess. You're making an assumption about someone that could be skinny for numerous different reasons, the smallest being smoking meth.
Old 10-01-2009, 18:40   #103
iWind

Quote:
99.9% of the time, if you're fat, you eat too much or have an eating disorder.

I'm making an educated guess. You're making an assumption about someone that could be skinny for numerous different reasons, the smallest being smoking meth.
I'm not even fat, I weigh 246 pounds and I'm 6'3". I'm just big, but you would just assume if someone is bigger than you are, they're fat. Oookay.

- Video (Highest rated)
Old 10-01-2009, 18:48   #104
Banned

Quote:
I'm not even fat, I weigh 246 pounds and I'm 6'3". I'm just big, but you would just assume if someone is bigger than you are, they're fat. Oookay.
Oh, come on now. We both know you're overweight.

I suppose "fat" wasn't the proper word for it. Let's go with morbidly obese?
Old 10-01-2009, 18:51   #105
iWind

Quote:
Oh, come on now. We both know you're overweight.

I suppose "fat" wasn't the proper word for it. Let's go with morbidly obese?
If you think 246 pounds is over weight then, something's very wrong with you.

- Video (Highest rated)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: