Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 12:20   #76
Fitzy
Oldschool
 
Fitzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wangaratta, Australia
Posts: 3,323
Fitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Fitzy
I got $20 riding that Icy whoops Zaks ass. Heh. Any takers?
__________________
TaintedCo - Bones

Temple Artemis
Bones~ - Quit and sold



'For Of All Sad Words Of Tongue And Pen
The Saddest Are These: It Might Have Been'
Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 15:08   #77
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Join Date: March 2005
Posts: 2,990
Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iWind View Post
You have to stop and think about what your saying here. Like acctually stop and think (if you can). Look at what your saying. Your challenging someone(s) to a fight over a MMORPG Forum.

Like look at what your saying, look at how pathetic you look. All your doing is embarassing yourself infront of everybody.

I know this is apart of your whole "I dont give a ****" bs, but it's obvious your trying to hard to impress anybody you can & your failing miserably.

In reality, I'd love to rig your neck, if you feel manly enough to fight someone who's military trained and has greco roman wrestling under his belt for 10 years. But obviously I'm not going to waste time and money on a plane ticket just to go out and fight you, and you know that, thats why you said what you said, and thats why everyone knows your a little bitch.
I'm not challenging you, tubs.

Wrestling? lol'd. Good luck getting me on the ground, ass wrangler. I've fought countless "wrestlers" and they all try to do the same thing. Tackle me to the ground. That's when they get kicked in the face. You have all this crazy experience, bro. Well guess what? I've actually been in a real fight, and let me tell you that all your training and wrestling awesomeness goes out the window. I'll take my 10 years of street fighting experience, over your wrestling anyday.

The difference between me and you is, I act exactly the same in real life as I do on this forum. So your logic of me "saying what I said" because I know you can't do anything is false. I'd say the same exact thing to your face if I could. But sadly, you're behind a computer screen.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 15:32   #78
SighReally
Jizzus
 
SighReally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Cityyyyy
Posts: 716
SighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SighReally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
I'm not challenging you, tubs.

Wrestling? lol'd. Good luck getting me on the ground, ass wrangler. I've fought countless "wrestlers" and they all try to do the same thing. Tackle me to the ground. That's when they get kicked in the face. You have all this crazy experience, bro. Well guess what? I've actually been in a real fight, and let me tell you that all your training and wrestling awesomeness goes out the window. I'll take my 10 years of street fighting experience, over your wrestling anyday.

The difference between me and you is, I act exactly the same in real life as I do on this forum. So your logic of me "saying what I said" because I know you can't do anything is false. I'd say the same exact thing to your face if I could. But sadly, you're behind a computer screen.
Please come to New York, come to 74th roosevelt anytime or tell me a place please, please, you have no idea how much I will enjoy beating the **** out of you my god.
__________________
Whats the best rb combo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7CloudRX3 View Post
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Some Really Really Really Good Gears.
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
SighReally is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 15:35   #79
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Join Date: March 2005
Posts: 2,990
Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SighReally View Post
Please come to New York, come to 74th roosevelt anytime or tell me a place please, please, you have no idea how much I will enjoy beating the **** out of you my god.
lol'd are you serious? Alrighty.

Tell me the full address or place you want to meet. I'll write it down. I leave October 18th.

Am I actually going to get to bash someone's face in because of what they said online? This is a miracle.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 17:22   #80
SighReally
Jizzus
 
SighReally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Cityyyyy
Posts: 716
SighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SighReally
74th Roosevelt station get off at the 73rd road exit r v f e 7 train accessible walk westward till you reach 72street 37th street walk down there's an alley in the middle of the block with shortcut all over it.

Oh boy see you in 3 weeks.

You are wrong once again, your face is going to get rocked because you said you were coming to New York and that I should watch my words, don't threaten me Zak.
__________________
Whats the best rb combo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7CloudRX3 View Post
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Some Really Really Really Good Gears.
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit

Last edited by SighReally; 09-29-2009 at 17:25.
SighReally is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 17:47   #81
fruitSNACK
Registered User
 
fruitSNACK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,158
fruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond repute
really?
__________________
Kylin->Temple Artemis -> Emerald
Plight
|S|h|a|d|o|W|
s11n
FiddleSticks

Last edited by fruitSNACK; 09-29-2009 at 17:54.
fruitSNACK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 17:58   #82
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Join Date: March 2005
Posts: 2,990
Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SighReally View Post
74th Roosevelt station get off at the 73rd road exit r v f e 7 train accessible walk westward till you reach 72street 37th street walk down there's an alley in the middle of the block with shortcut all over it.

Oh boy see you in 3 weeks.

You are wrong once again, your face is going to get rocked because you said you were coming to New York and that I should watch my words, don't threaten me Zak.
God the more I participate in this chat, the more homosexual I feel.

An alley? How about we fight in a public area where I won't be getting jumped by a bunch of your maggot friends? lol oh, and I forgot to mention, if you bring a weapon or anyone else with you, you're in for a nasty surprise.

You're getting the beatdown of a lifetime.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 18:05   #83
Devzzz
Guillotine
 
Devzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Posts: 5,650
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
There better be pictures, this could be the best thread on the forum if it has pictures.
__________________

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 18:10   #84
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Join Date: March 2005
Posts: 2,990
Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Of course there's gunna be pictures lol.

I'll make a video and put it on Youtube just like those Myspace girls did.

I've never fought an Arab kid before.. I wonder what color their blood is.. Probably black, just like their hearts.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 18:20   #85
SighReally
Jizzus
 
SighReally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Cityyyyy
Posts: 716
SighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SighReally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
Of course there's gunna be pictures lol.

I'll make a video and put it on Youtube just like those Myspace girls did.

I've never fought an Arab kid before.. I wonder what color their blood is.. Probably black, just like their hearts.
There will be people to watch but no one jumps in if the fight is fair, its New York you cant fight in public places, weapons are for pussies. My blood is the same as yours.
__________________
Whats the best rb combo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7CloudRX3 View Post
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Some Really Really Really Good Gears.
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
SighReally is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 18:33   #86
fruitSNACK
Registered User
 
fruitSNACK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,158
fruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond repute
... really?
__________________
Kylin->Temple Artemis -> Emerald
Plight
|S|h|a|d|o|W|
s11n
FiddleSticks
fruitSNACK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 18:56   #87
zak is back
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,572
zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SighReally View Post
There will be people to watch but no one jumps in if the fight is fair, its New York you cant fight in public places, weapons are for pussies. My blood is the same as yours.
Really?

I don't believe you for a second! Noone is coming to watch. If anyone else shows up, you're getting double raped.
zak is back is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 19:21   #88
Devzzz
Guillotine
 
Devzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Posts: 5,650
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitSNACK View Post
... really?
Dude, shhh don't let them know that it's pathetic because it'll be the best **** either way, if they actually fight, no matter who wins, I'll die laughing that day.
__________________

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 19:32   #89
zak is back
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,572
zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzzz View Post
Dude, shhh don't let them know that it's pathetic because it'll be the best **** either way, if they actually fight, no matter who wins, I'll die laughing that day.
That's exactly what that queer from Oregon said before I came and kicked his teeth down his throat.

Remember that? He gave me a fake address, and one of his friends gave me his real one. Ahhhh good times.
zak is back is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2009, 08:59   #90
iWind
Registered User
 
iWind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 433
iWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
I'm not challenging you, tubs.

Wrestling? lol'd. Good luck getting me on the ground, ass wrangler. I've fought countless "wrestlers" and they all try to do the same thing. Tackle me to the ground. That's when they get kicked in the face. You have all this crazy experience, bro. Well guess what? I've actually been in a real fight, and let me tell you that all your training and wrestling awesomeness goes out the window. I'll take my 10 years of street fighting experience, over your wrestling anyday.

The difference between me and you is, I act exactly the same in real life as I do on this forum. So your logic of me "saying what I said" because I know you can't do anything is false. I'd say the same exact thing to your face if I could. But sadly, you're behind a computer screen.
Too bad you never acctually fought anyone who KNEW how to wrestle because if they did, they'd know first thing never keep your head down or go for a tackle, thats basic amateur **** coming from people who watch WWE and think they know what chain wrestling is.

I've been trained for 10 years however and still wrestling to this day, one false swing could end up in your arm and shoulder broken. Course if you knew anything about the sport and not mis-judged it like you did, you would know.

Because it IS a form of combat and it DOES hurt.

Besides, It wouldn't take much effort to snap your twig arms in two, go do more meth.
__________________
Icywind - [113 - 130 - ???] Water Blade Taoist - BANNED
SchoneVoske - [130 - 130 - 107] Trojan Trojan Trojan - RETIRED
!Chocoking! - [127 - 111] Warrior Warrior - RETIRED
iWind - [110 - 115] Water Warrior - HIATUS
SchalieWitPen - [122] Archer - HIATUS
??? - [130 - 130 -130] Trojan - HIATUS


- Video (Highest rated)
iWind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:34.


You Rated this Thread: