Old 09-28-2009, 13:43   #61
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SighReally View Post
NBC has lowered it's standards. I'm defiantly going to enjoy snuffing you.
Defiantly?

lol I can't take you seriously. You're just too precious.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2009, 14:14   #62
SighReally
Jizzus

SighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SighReally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
Defiantly?

lol I can't take you seriously. You're just too precious.
There goes that homosexuality of yours
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Some Really Really Really Good Gears.
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
SighReally is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2009, 16:37   #63
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Pics or it didn't happen.

Also, change your font it's extremely quer.

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2009, 21:46   #64
iWind

iWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I do it in real life too, bro.

If you ever happen to be in Oregon and want to give me a ring, you just let me know. I'd be more than happy to knock your block off and bring you down to SighReally's level.

Also, you notice how he didn't say anything about me coming to kick his ass? Yeah, that's because he's afraid it will actually happen.
LOL.

YOU .. are gonna knock MY block off? I've seen your photos and I have chunks bigger than you in my bowl movements. but it's cool making threats over a CO forum saying your gonna do such and such. I'm pretty sure if something ever did occur, you'd bitch out no question.
iWind - [110 - 115] Water Warrior - HIATUS
SchalieWitPen - [122] Archer - HIATUS
??? - [130 - 130 -130] Trojan - HIATUS

- Video (Highest rated)
iWind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2009, 22:11   #65
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iWind View Post
LOL.

YOU .. are gonna knock MY block off? I've seen your photos and I have chunks bigger than you in my bowl movements. but it's cool making threats over a CO forum saying your gonna do such and such. I'm pretty sure if something ever did occur, you'd bitch out no question.
Looks can be deceiving, fatass.

Like I said, if you're ever in Oregon I will personally meet you at a location of your choosing, and kick the **** out of you. I'll even bring my camera so I can take pictures of you face down on the concrete.

I'm giving you a chance to totally show all the forum users that I'm all talk and no action. Don't you dare let them down, ham shanks.

Last edited by Wayne_Brady :P; 09-28-2009 at 22:42. Reason: I before E, except after C
Old 09-28-2009, 22:44   #66
KnightShade
"The Best"

KnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Like I said, if you're ever in Oregon I will personally meet you at a location of your choosing, and kick the **** out of you. I'll even bring my camera so I can take pictures of you face down on the concrete.

I'm giving you a chance to totally show all the forum users that I'm all talk and no action. Don't you dare let them down, ham shanks.

Cool story bro.
Blessed: -28%

Super (+7) {Stg/Stg} HeavenFan -1%
Super (+7) {Sgg/Sgg} StarTower -1%
Super (+6) {Sdg/Sdg} Club -5%
Super (+6) {Sdg/Sdg} Poison Blade
Super (+6) {Sdg/Sdg} Sword
Super (+6) {Sdg/Sdg} Armor -3%
Super (+6) {Sdg} Ring -3%
Super (+6) {Sdg/Sdg} Neckie -3%
Super (+6) {Sdg/Sdg} Earrs -3%
Super (+7) {Sdg/Sdg} Boots -3%
MiraculousGourd -1%
NightMare Steed (+7)

Server: Pharos
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2009, 23:13   #67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightShade View Post
Cool story bro.
Oh ****.

I figured you were going to make some long, drawn out reply like you usually do.

I'm glad you've wised up and realized that nobody cares what you have to say.
*Thumbs up* Yeah!
Old 09-28-2009, 23:18   #68
KnightShade
"The Best"

KnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh ****.

I figured you were going to make some long, drawn out reply like you usually do.

I'm glad you've wised up and realized that nobody cares what you have to say.
*Thumbs up* Yeah!

Figured i would keep it short, otherwise i'd be like you and ramble on about **** "that nobody cares about" on a forum to a game "that you don't even play anymore"

Take a note from Tonny's book and get a life and leave the forums dude, props to Tonny for wising up and leaving this ****hole.

MiraculousGourd -1%
NightMare Steed (+7)

Old 09-28-2009, 23:20   #69
Banned

Quote:
Figured i would keep it short, otherwise i'd be like you and ramble on about **** "that nobody cares about" on a forum to a game "that you don't even play anymore"

Take a note from Tonny's book and get a life and leave the forums dude, props to Tonny for wising up and leaving this ****hole.
And props to you for coming back to the ****hole that you think is a waste of time.

You might want to take your own advice, before giving it.

You're awesome!
Old 09-28-2009, 23:25   #70
KnightShade
"The Best"

Quote:
And props to you for coming back to the ****hole that you think is a waste of time.

You might want to take your own advice, before giving it.

You're awesome!

I took my own advice long ago, hence why you haven't seen me in a long time, once every so often i pop on to see who or whats going on, surprisingly you never leave.

And i'm happy you think im "awsome" i guess you really missed me huh Zak?

I even bet as soon as you seen me reply you got all wet and juicy over it.

MiraculousGourd -1%
NightMare Steed (+7)

Old 09-28-2009, 23:48   #71
Banned

Quote:
I took my own advice long ago, hence why you haven't seen me in a long time, once every so often i pop on to see who or whats going on, surprisingly you never leave.

And i'm happy you think im "awsome" i guess you really missed me huh Zak?

I even bet as soon as you seen me reply you got all wet and juicy over it.
Actually, when I seen that you replied to this thread, I laughed and thought to myself, "I wonder what this idiot Australian can say to further prove that he's a ****ing moron."

You surprised me yet again. Each time you come back you're even dumber than before.
Old 09-29-2009, 00:01   #72
KnightShade
"The Best"

Quote:
Actually, when I seen that you replied to this thread, I laughed and thought to myself, "I wonder what this idiot Australian can say to further prove that he's a ****ing moron."

You surprised me yet again. Each time you come back you're even dumber than before.

Opinions vary.
Sadly though, yours doesn't count.

MiraculousGourd -1%
NightMare Steed (+7)

Old 09-29-2009, 00:07   #73
Banned

Quote:
Opinions vary.
Sadly though, yours doesn't count.
It doesn't?

Aw, that sucks. I guess you won't mind that I think you're a total shmuck.
Old 09-29-2009, 00:37   #74
KnightShade
"The Best"

Quote:
It doesn't?

Aw, that sucks. I guess you won't mind that I think you're a total shmuck.
Go for it, think whatever you like.
Just as i like to think of you as a...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	loser-non-pz9261.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	123383  

MiraculousGourd -1%
NightMare Steed (+7)

Old 09-29-2009, 09:10   #75
iWind

iWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You have to stop and think about what your saying here. Like acctually stop and think (if you can). Look at what your saying. Your challenging someone(s) to a fight over a MMORPG Forum.

Like look at what your saying, look at how pathetic you look. All your doing is embarassing yourself infront of everybody.

I know this is apart of your whole "I dont give a ****" bs, but it's obvious your trying to hard to impress anybody you can & your failing miserably.

In reality, I'd love to rig your neck, if you feel manly enough to fight someone who's military trained and has greco roman wrestling under his belt for 10 years. But obviously I'm not going to waste time and money on a plane ticket just to go out and fight you, and you know that, thats why you said what you said, and thats why everyone knows your a little bitch.
iWind - [110 - 115] Water Warrior - HIATUS
SchalieWitPen - [122] Archer - HIATUS
??? - [130 - 130 -130] Trojan - HIATUS

- Video (Highest rated)
iWind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: