Old 07-26-2018, 23:19   #46
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
There is not one build fits all Jack-of-all-trade-but-Master-of-none you *sigh*

I don't hunt boss.. i zap them sometimes when i am on same map

25k average nado... hmmm... i just do 18k on my 379 bp dw with her 4 stgs.. and if you want unkillable magic build for arena, just go warrior > . <

If i wanted to kill king or boss, i would use other class.. that is a lot easier... but fire is useful in a group
You cant dis meeeeee.......MIsss All the money and None the SKILLS!!!! none,zero,zip,zilch,nada.

fire is useless in arena when u use them!

a good fire player is a game changer in arena, warrior useless archer useless pure water tao useless dw and ww stamina boost useless, Skills u lack come to my school!
Old 07-26-2018, 23:27   #47
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
quick tip to advance u game,

enlarge ur screen to max by going to setting then choose window view>uncheck lock resolution>click corner of conquer window and fully enlarge screen>check back lock resolution.

now in team arena practice playing on the outside only, never jump in the middle square (not ur place) evade everything from the outside and rain nados like a mofo, if anyone steps to u quick fkey switch to foh and burn him and whoever steps outside to u, full torts and ur a painfull pointmaker. uw
Old 07-27-2018, 01:19   #48
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
You cant dis meeeeee.......MIsss All the money and None the SKILLS!!!! none,zero,zip,zilch,nada.

fire is useless in arena when u use them!

a good fire player is a game changer in arena, warrior useless archer useless pure water tao useless dw and ww stamina boost useless, Skills u lack come to my school!
Hello King_Kai =)

You right.. i don't have any skills hahaha.. and i don't mind ^_^

But you seem to think there is just one build that is good for everything... and warrior is better than fire in arena event 1v1... so for what exactly you gonna use your fire? Mainly for arena? then of course stgs better > . <

I didn't speak about arena and i didn't write "useless"... I wrote "useful" *sigh*

*EDIT* Hmmm i spoke about arena but just to say that harder to kill zapper is warrior... forgot to precise in 1vs1...
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 07-27-2018 at 01:27.
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2018, 03:24   #49
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
just watch for me in cs-epk
VeniVidiVici is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2018, 14:54   #50
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
the point is the right number of STG

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello King_Kai =)

You right.. i don't have any skills hahaha.. and i don't mind ^_^

But you seem to think there is just one build that is good for everything... and warrior is better than fire in arena event 1v1... so for what exactly you gonna use your fire? Mainly for arena? then of course stgs better > . <

I didn't speak about arena and i didn't write "useless"... I wrote "useful" *sigh*

*EDIT* Hmmm i spoke about arena but just to say that harder to kill zapper is warrior... forgot to precise in 1vs1...
i must find the number of STG for left 10% or more HP after a stigged swipe made by 42K king (not critical) that why i asked
i think 8 STG is to much but im asking !!
some 1 can tell to me some number? or damage received by STG tao?
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG FISTS -7 (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% cap (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P7 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra)
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd