Old 10-28-2018, 06:22   #1
Giggle`

Giggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond repute
Full tank def

hello im a returning player from long long time ago..

i am looking to build a tank with the best defense possible my question is what are the best gears for my account?

it looks like windwalker level 140 armor is the best defense for armour?
what about head gear?

im planning on being a pure water tao but i would like the best defense regardless of what class the item is... also it looks like the lotus gives better hp than the knife?
Fire Server:
Hydro^ Retired

PureWater 138

"clueless nert "
Giggle` is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2018, 07:12   #2
Aeolius
hello

Aeolius is an unknown quantity at this point
how much money can you spend?

once you max out your character which takes lot sof money or time, you can go shield and spear warrior. with the changes to the plussing system you can pretty much infinately plus your gear after plus 12. it still stays plus 12 but people who have less plus points put into their gear than yours affect you less.

so you could theoretically max out your char, then put pluses into your shiled and necklace.
Aeolius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2018, 07:42   #3
Giggle`

Giggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond reputeGiggle` has a reputation beyond repute
money is not a problem.. looking at other char's i have found that the best armour defense at 140 +12 is ninja armour @ '8521' and best head gear is windwalker at '7783' not seen warrior 140 +12 yet tho
Fire Server:
Hydro^ Retired

PureWater 138

"clueless nert "
Old 10-28-2018, 08:36   #4
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggle` View Post
hello im a returning player from long long time ago..

i am looking to build a tank with the best defense possible my question is what are the best gears for my account?

it looks like windwalker level 140 armor is the best defense for armour?
what about head gear?

im planning on being a pure water tao but i would like the best defense regardless of what class the item is... also it looks like the lotus gives better hp than the knife?
Since you're going for pure water, try this build.

Final P-attack, Immunity, Max-HP, Anti-break or -Final P-damage. Full STG. Use any 2-handed weapon.

Nobody has noticed but that build can easily take out a King in 1 vs 1 situation.
Old 10-28-2018, 08:45   #5
Giggle`

hi guys thanks for your replies

from looking at other accounts i have learned that
best armour is ninja @ 8521 def
best head is windwalker @ 7783 def

now should i go warrior class with shield and knife?
or water class with bs and lotus?

im looking for best hp + def

my account is 140x140x140 today just looking for the best build for highest def and hp not looking to do any damage what so ever thanks
Fire Server:
Hydro^ Retired

PureWater 138

"clueless nert "
Old 10-28-2018, 12:04   #6
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
hi guys thanks for your replies

from looking at other accounts i have learned that
best armour is ninja @ 8521 def
best head is windwalker @ 7783 def

now should i go warrior class with shield and knife?
or water class with bs and lotus?

im looking for best hp + def

my account is 140x140x140 today just looking for the best build for highest def and hp not looking to do any damage what so ever thanks
Go Warrior, that's the safest bet. It has the highest defense in the game, and possibly attack. It has stamina issues but if you know how to melee you should be good regardless. The warrior blue rune gives a lot of extra defense at max its 10k pdef and 5k mdef, as well as 3k pattack. Also I wouldn't put to much into water, they're more than likely going to get vortex removed from their rune skill activation which they'll still be ok, but they're not what you're looking for at all if you're wanting a tank.

Pure war shield + spear = best def in the game by far no contest just do that if you're wanting to tank.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2018, 17:22   #7
Giggle`

i am looking to be a team player..

revive shield (azure) stig to aid my team/guild etc not wanting any attack what so ever
Fire Server:
Hydro^ Retired

PureWater 138

"clueless nert "
Old 10-28-2018, 23:18   #8
Aeolius
hello

Quote:
i am looking to be a team player..

revive shield (azure) stig to aid my team/guild etc not wanting any attack what so ever
Tank or Water tao, Choose one.

I understand the appeal of being a water than never dies, but that's not really going to happen unless you spend more money than anyone else.

Tanks are tanks, they don't die as much. but you're not going to be a warrior and water at the same time.

Also if you go warrior and tank, well just sit at the pole and beat on it lol same with the gate, same with bosses.
Old 10-29-2018, 04:12   #9
Giggle`

'but that's not really going to happen unless you spend more money than anyone else.' which im willing to do...

i have brought these two items as i find them the best for def

Fire Server:
Hydro^ Retired

PureWater 138

"clueless nert "
Old 10-29-2018, 11:34   #10
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
What are you planning to do Glitch the items that are not the class you choose from 70 to 140 for the max numbers every time they get close to breaking? That can get rather expensive depending on how much you plan on playing.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2018, 15:00   #11
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
'but that's not really going to happen unless you spend more money than anyone else.' which im willing to do...
Aww you'll so regret that thing pretty soon.

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2018, 18:37   #12
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Just use your class specific gears, it doesnt really matter if which armor/headgear gives more defense, nobody is safe anymore from being killed. Ive seen the best tankers in the game die like everyone else. Hell, even Superman himself couldnt escape death.
Old 10-30-2018, 07:26   #13
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
almost november 2018....somany have quit and are planning to.....

then comes this mofo....really??? wtf

the allure of CO works lol damnzz
Old 10-30-2018, 09:06   #14
Aeolius
hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
almost november 2018....somany have quit and are planning to.....

then comes this mofo....really??? wtf

the allure of CO works lol damnzz
well to be fair, hes probably not giving tq much money at all, hes buying from other players.

@op

spear and shiled has highest def period. dont worry about singular class armor, you cant wear it anyway. go pure war get spear and shiled then tank.

or go water tao. you WONT tank but youll be strong.

Or go play another game. no one is unkillable in this game, war will be close but you can still die to someone.

If you want to be TRULY unkillable based on how much money you put into the game, go play Age of Wushu there are people who pump over $300k into the game. . .they are pretty much unkillable.

But that game only has about 150 active players. . .as it turns out that not many people want to play with people who are invincible unless you spend over a quarter of a million dollars on the game.

Pick your poison.

Last edited by Aeolius; 10-30-2018 at 09:30.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: