Old 09-20-2018, 14:37   #1
kenflame

kenflame is on a distinguished road
Taoist Rune Sacrifice

It says it does not work with knife or bow on the description, so i thought it would work on a spear and pblade, but it doesnt. I made a pure with +12 spear and a +8 pblade and it pzap is ****, not even 22k with a lvl 4 no mercy. for the ppl that was willing to try this build, dont do etttt, wasted 8k cps.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2018, 14:54   #2
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
it work very well

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
It says it does not work with knife or bow on the description, so i thought it would work on a spear and pblade, but it doesnt. I made a pure with +12 spear and a +8 pblade and it pzap is ****, not even 22k with a lvl 4 no mercy. for the ppl that was willing to try this build, dont do etttt, wasted 8k cps.
you have to equipe red rune and activate it !
then u have to go in rune interface and use the slide bar to 40% (max)
it work!
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2018, 15:11   #3
kenflame

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
you have to equipe red rune and activate it !
then u have to go in rune interface and use the slide bar to 40% (max)
it work!
oh thats right, thanks, im such a noobie. anyways water melee is OP
Old 09-21-2018, 01:03   #4
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
oh thats right, thanks, im such a noobie. anyways water melee is OP
Spear Speedgun Melee is op * corrected it for you. Don't know why there are no Pure Warriors with 50k Attack jumping around 1 shotting everything with speedgun

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (392 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2018, 02:03   #5
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
Don't know why there are no Pure Warriors with 50k Attack jumping around 1 shotting everything with speedgun
Because everyone got used to AOE skills which is easier. I remember way back when waters used to wear poleaxe or spear, better think twice before you provoke them, waters were as badass as trojans before.
Old 09-21-2018, 05:39   #6
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Spear Speedgun Melee is op * corrected it for you. Don't know why there are no Pure Warriors with 50k Attack jumping around 1 shotting everything with speedgun
I takes skills to pwn with spear!
Old 09-21-2018, 11:00   #7
kenflame

Quote:
not even speedgun, sacrifice + stig + all sdg on a charging vortex alone 1 hits stg kings.... 50k on stg build taos and monks..... game will change with this discovery i made.

the tao is pure btw, with a +12 spear melee build some +12 +8s gears. damg is ranged from 46-65k per charging vortex on a 40 pct sacrifice
Old 09-21-2018, 11:20   #8
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
not even speedgun, sacrifice + stig + all sdg on a charging vortex alone 1 hits stg kings.... 50k on stg build taos and monks..... Game will change with this discovery i made.

the tao is pure btw, with a +12 spear melee build some +12 +8s gears. Damg is ranged from 46-65k per charging vortex on a 40 pct sacrifice
lmao i lol
Old 09-21-2018, 12:38   #9
kenflame

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
lmao i lol
seriously, u can test it up, a spear build water will kill a water on any team with 2 vortex, considering how fast the skill is castable. sacrifice p zap is also deadly, to top off 10k zaps with a max witchery and both zap and the pzap pops at the same time.
Old 09-21-2018, 14:09   #10
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

Quote:
seriously, u can test it up, a spear build water will kill a water on any team with 2 vortex, considering how fast the skill is castable. sacrifice p zap is also deadly, to top off 10k zaps with a max witchery and both zap and the pzap pops at the same time.
I lol because im the guy that was getting flamed for playing mellee water even before rune system cameout.....ur not the first to find this out, Im the one that knew about the upgrades years before anyone else did.

I play speedgun online not conquer online have been playiing speedgun online since conquer 2.0. Im the best self proclaimed prospearuser and have the combos to backitup.

I like ur spirit but dont go around claiming to be the first in anything on conquer cause most likely u will findout the exact opposite.

I play hebby server please do findout if we share the same realm and if so lets meet and greet
Old 09-21-2018, 19:49   #11
kenflame

Quote:
I lol because im the guy that was getting flamed for playing mellee water even before rune system cameout.....ur not the first to find this out, Im the one that knew about the upgrades years before anyone else did.

I play speedgun online not conquer online have been playiing speedgun online since conquer 2.0. Im the best self proclaimed prospearuser and have the combos to backitup.

I like ur spirit but dont go around claiming to be the first in anything on conquer cause most likely u will findout the exact opposite.

I play hebby server please do findout if we share the same realm and if so lets meet and greet
I was reffering to the sacrifice on a spear build since not much uses spear, and a sdg build at most since every water out there is 8 stg. my post was about the sdg build spear pure water that 1 hits everyone on charging vortex
skill, it was mentioned on forums b4 as an idea but no one tried it, it is why i said new discovery.
Old 09-21-2018, 20:05   #12
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Ima let you finish, but xBombx from Snowwhite>Dragon was the best mele speed gun fbing warrior there is/was.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2018, 20:43   #13
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Ima let you finish, but xBombx from Snowwhite>Dragon was the best mele speed gun fbing warrior there is/was.
Im now a fb speedgun vortexmelee pure warrior
Old 09-22-2018, 17:12   #14
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
i have this tao

Quote:
I was reffering to the sacrifice on a spear build since not much uses spear, and a sdg build at most since every water out there is 8 stg. my post was about the sdg build spear pure water that 1 hits everyone on charging vortex
skill, it was mentioned on forums b4 as an idea but no one tried it, it is why i said new discovery.
my attack is 40k (and i must be full sdg for be deadly)
but u wrong .
i 1 hit every sdg char belowe 62k hp
with stg the music change a lot..... with 3 + stg i need 2 vortex
and after that i can survive only the first hit (and only becouse azure shield save my ass)
the second hit will kill me !!
again is balanced !
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2018, 09:08   #15
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
sacrifice is a bull**** thing. Im getting 1hit (full +12 SDG princess DW) by a 40k attack water doing charging vortex.... That aint balance...

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW** (Princess)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire**

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire**
130-130-137 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang