Old 10-05-2018, 01:36   #16
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
i wasn't really into it at first, but once I started getting used to the character movement and the "leap" i think I'm beginning to like it.

I was the same way about conquer online.

I wonder what the PVP is like since the game play is not as fast as conquer online. I can see this game having potential.
I heard that they'll decrease the skill's cooldown and make it a faster pace game. So yeah, its really interesting.
Old 10-22-2018, 11:04   #17
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
When you connect to the test server are you able to see other players the server together playing with you? Or is it just you? I'd like to try out the pvp in the game and see how it feels. Also playing with another person to check out everything in game together is always allot more interesting than going about it by yourself. And it helps trouble shoot problems quicker Imo. Please if you have this installed and you are willing to give it a try with another person to chat/checkout/explore/attack/ the game with.. please give me a PM. So we can arrange a time we can meet on the sever and check out the game.

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2018, 17:08   #18
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnacked View Post
When you connect to the test server are you able to see other players the server together playing with you? Or is it just you? I'd like to try out the pvp in the game and see how it feels. Also playing with another person to check out everything in game together is always allot more interesting than going about it by yourself. And it helps trouble shoot problems quicker Imo. Please if you have this installed and you are willing to give it a try with another person to chat/checkout/explore/attack/ the game with.. please give me a PM. So we can arrange a time we can meet on the sever and check out the game.
Yes you can see other players in the game but it seems like there is a small amount of players online. I haven't tested the pvp out yet. Do you have access to the game? it sounds like you do.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2018, 22:32   #19
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
Yes I have access to the game, yet the game will not load past the 99% Mark and I've not yet been able to fully log into the account they provided. I DO want to get the game running properly so I can give it an honest demo and provide informative feedback for the tq pms/gms.. honestly want to play this with others to see how it plays.. please give me a p.m. and we can plan on a time to get together and test out the new pvp.

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2018, 03:33   #20
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone have a link to all info about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2018, 07:50   #21
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
They're funny if they think they are going to convince bulkers to move to this new game and start from scratch.

MrMagic KingOfKings Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2018, 09:56   #22
IshyFishy ><>
NubArcher

IshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
They're funny if they think they are going to convince bulkers to move to this new game and start from scratch.
At this stage unlikely they'll start from scratch. Probably some kind of transfer.
Old 11-01-2018, 10:38   #23
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
If they had no transfer to new version with current data you are completely correct yet it would just be the end of CO that is all. Maybe that would be a good thing

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2018, 15:57   #24
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
If they had no transfer to new version with current data you are completely correct yet it would just be the end of CO that is all. Maybe that would be a good thing
Its either the death of CO as a whole or an interesting step forward (pending what direction they go)

But if they don't transfer over the characters I am sure bulkers will quit in droves. I already said no more to their little donation scheme that the GMs tried to get me to spend on like it was a mission.

MrMagic KingOfKings Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000

Last edited by Byuiso; 11-01-2018 at 16:00.
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: