Old 10-13-2018, 06:12   #1
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
The Patch Of Advance (Data Update ETA?)

How long does it usually get updated?

The data will be updated once an hour notice isn't following at all.

Anyone knows?, because ive been waiting for almost 3 hours now.
Old 10-13-2018, 21:51   #2
NATAS

NATAS is on a distinguished road
I have yet to have mine updated at all since Friday. Still at zero progression even though should have 3000+. Sent a ticket and they will look into it and thank me for my patience ...
NATAS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2018, 22:11   #3
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NATAS View Post
I have yet to have mine updated at all since Friday. Still at zero progression even though should have 3000+. Sent a ticket and they will look into it and thank me for my patience ...
If the GMs take weekends off, then its probably why nothing is being updated yet. I just thought of that.
Old 10-13-2018, 22:13   #4
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATAS View Post
and yeah, we probably have the same reply from them, lol.
Old 10-14-2018, 01:33   #5
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Well, it's honestly probably bugged because you're supposed to give them a card before you update your gear (but tq never gave anyone that card to turn into the npc). So rip.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2018, 01:48   #6
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Well, it's honestly probably bugged because you're supposed to give them a card before you update your gear (but tq never gave anyone that card to turn into the npc). So rip.
I was able to get a card once, only once on the very first stone that I bought, then never got another card on the second stone purchase.
Old 10-14-2018, 15:41   #7
Rage555

Rage555 is on a distinguished road
+70k compose and +6k perf for 3 days and still 0 progress in the event page.
Also you can buy more than one pack and get more stones, it is not limited as it supposed to be.
Rage555 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2018, 02:04   #8
Etienne1
Bound User

Update the event page TQ. What the hell!
Old 10-15-2018, 08:22   #9
Etienne1
Bound User

Just WOW, while everyone else's donation was updated, mine still hasnt. Do you really want me to cuss on my ticket TQ?
Old 10-17-2018, 17:19   #10
kenflame

kenflame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
Just WOW, while everyone else's donation was updated, mine still hasnt. Do you really want me to cuss on my ticket TQ?
are they all stones?
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: