Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2017, 08:39   #1
Conquer50
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 7
Conquer50 is on a distinguished road
trunks put a [RUMOR] tag on a thread arbitrarily. Abuse of power?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
I added a tag to the title to make sure nobody that reads this jumps to conclusions without having all the facts first

Thanks
How do we obtain the facts when TQ's not commenting? If there is ANY suspicion at all they should force a password reset, or recommend members to change their passwords.
Conquer50 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2017, 17:32   #2
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE
 
trunks006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in Canada
Posts: 19,009
trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conquer50 View Post
How do we obtain the facts when TQ's not commenting? If there is ANY suspicion at all they should force a password reset, or recommend members to change their passwords.
thats kind of my point though. its all speculation and good guesswork until something official turns up. i dont disagree that tq should be as careful as needed.
__________________
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

[Friend]xFallenAngelx speaks to Taggerung: ZAIN UR ****ING HUGE[11:25]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2017, 03:57   #3
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,440
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
thats kind of my point though. its all speculation and good guesswork until something official turns up. i dont disagree that tq should be as careful as needed.
is this personal opinion the reason you modified the OP? isnt that abuse of power?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2017, 08:43   #4
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE
 
trunks006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in Canada
Posts: 19,009
trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
is this personal opinion the reason you modified the OP? isnt that abuse of power?
You can call it what you want. If you can find another mod that feels differently, be my guest.
__________________
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

[Friend]xFallenAngelx speaks to Taggerung: ZAIN UR ****ING HUGE[11:25]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2017, 04:53   #5
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,440
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
You can call it what you want. If you can find another mod that feels differently, be my guest.
having a voice isnt a privilege, and the post wasnt against the rules, so... are you actually trying to say it wasnt opinionated to hijack the OP and inject a tag that conflicts with the OPs opinion based on your own conclusions? your right as a mod is to enforce the rules, not to modify things you dont agree with.

imagine someone working PR on a companys website reads a bad review that is completely exaggerated, and then modifies the review. is that the right thing to do? isnt it the obligation of the company to accept what was said for what it is, then work to resolve the issue? why not use your power to go to rxin and encourage him to investigate it and post a transparent response?

abuse your power all you want, just dont deny it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2017, 07:46   #6
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE
 
trunks006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in Canada
Posts: 19,009
trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
having a voice isnt a privilege, and the post wasnt against the rules, so... are you actually trying to say it wasnt opinionated to hijack the OP and inject a tag that conflicts with the OPs opinion based on your own conclusions? your right as a mod is to enforce the rules, not to modify things you dont agree with.

imagine someone working PR on a companys website reads a bad review that is completely exaggerated, and then modifies the review. is that the right thing to do? isnt it the obligation of the company to accept what was said for what it is, then work to resolve the issue? why not use your power to go to rxin and encourage him to investigate it and post a transparent response?

abuse your power all you want, just dont deny it
I guess we will have to agree to disagree. If there's any issues with me, feel free to PM Rxin about it.
__________________
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

[Friend]xFallenAngelx speaks to Taggerung: ZAIN UR ****ING HUGE[11:25]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2017, 10:14   #7
Viceroy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 495
Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
having a voice isnt a privilege, and the post wasnt against the rules, so... are you actually trying to say it wasnt opinionated to hijack the OP and inject a tag that conflicts with the OPs opinion based on your own conclusions? your right as a mod is to enforce the rules, not to modify things you dont agree with.

imagine someone working PR on a companys website reads a bad review that is completely exaggerated, and then modifies the review. is that the right thing to do? isnt it the obligation of the company to accept what was said for what it is, then work to resolve the issue? why not use your power to go to rxin and encourage him to investigate it and post a transparent response?

abuse your power all you want, just dont deny it
Shut the **** up he claimed there was 100% a database breach trying to inject fear. As a mod trunks put a tag that it was a rumor and not an actual occurrence. Get your dumbass outa here. Saying there is a 100% database breach is not the same thing as giving the game a bad review; it's just invoking a false fear on players
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2017, 04:42   #8
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,440
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
Shut the **** up he claimed there was 100% a database breach trying to inject fear. As a mod trunks put a tag that it was a rumor and not an actual occurrence. Get your dumbass outa here. Saying there is a 100% database breach is not the same thing as giving the game a bad review; it's just invoking a false fear on players
its hard to understand something so blatantly wrong. as far as this thread shows, this was an actual occurrence. not you, trunks, or anybody has any objective information that proves otherwise, and OP undeniably has the most information of anyone about this case. do you not believe in the concept of free speech?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2017, 05:32   #9
Schnifschnaf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 301
Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
its hard to understand something so blatantly wrong. as far as this thread shows, this was an actual occurrence. not you, trunks, or anybody has any objective information that proves otherwise, and OP undeniably has the most information of anyone about this case. do you not believe in the concept of free speech?
"op has the most information..." - Which proves absolutely nothing.

Try again, dip****.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2017, 03:07   #10
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,440
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
"op has the most information..." - Which proves absolutely nothing.

Try again, dip****.
whats so difficult for you to understand? despite the OP having more substance than anything youve said, it doesnt even matter because there are no filters or prerequisites to having your say other than the rules of the community. compelling arguments against the OP are fine. modifying something you dont believe at this particular second is not. what will you do when you find out youre wrong? your entire post basically says "op has more to say than me but im pulling an argument from ignorance and dismissing it". are you a lefty?


- a friend of mine had the same issue. scanned pc, reinstalled OS when nothing found, reset security info, changed reg email. still continued to be breached until the guy was traced and his account was banned (it was a 110 noob named BangRoc who transferred himself the gl one day before ctf)
- login passwords and wh passwords have no chance (bar a bad employee) of being stored in the same database. its inefficient, unsafe, and not logical. at any time login servers have been down but youre already logged in, can you simply not access your warehouse?
- there are 25 million CO accounts. to have 4 people in this thread say theyve seen it and 7-10 mock it is a huge ass ratio. perhaps anyone else viewing isnt stupid enough to immediately dismiss evidence based on fallacy
- its very common for hackers/scammers to roulette/poker earnings because TQ is less likely to return spent cps or more than what was taken. also transfer.
- databases of all levels are compromised every day. youre willing to put what little value you hold on the line and call anyone supporting the OP an insulting name with literally no foothold in the discussion?
- OP has already responded to all constructive and contributing feedback, while youre here with no substance


all of this is pretty compelling. instead of being thick and defending obscurity from ignorance, why dont you either a) prove it wrong or b) encourage transparency so someone else can?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2017, 03:15   #11
Zenraiden
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 485
Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
whats so difficult for you to understand? despite the OP having more substance than anything youve said, it doesnt even matter because there are no filters or prerequisites to having your say other than the rules of the community. compelling arguments against the OP are fine. modifying something you dont believe at this particular second is not. what will you do when you find out youre wrong? your entire post basically says "op has more to say than me but im pulling an argument from ignorance and dismissing it". are you a lefty?


- a friend of mine had the same issue. scanned pc, reinstalled OS when nothing found, reset security info, changed reg email. still continued to be breached until the guy was traced and his account was banned (it was a 110 noob named BangRoc who transferred himself the gl one day before ctf)
- login passwords and wh passwords have no chance (bar a bad employee) of being stored in the same database. its inefficient, unsafe, and not logical. at any time login servers have been down but youre already logged in, can you simply not access your warehouse?
- there are 25 million CO accounts. to have 4 people in this thread say theyve seen it and 7-10 mock it is a huge ass ratio. perhaps anyone else viewing isnt stupid enough to immediately dismiss evidence based on fallacy
- its very common for hackers/scammers to roulette/poker earnings because TQ is less likely to return spent cps or more than what was taken. also transfer.
- databases of all levels are compromised every day. youre willing to put what little value you hold on the line and call anyone supporting the OP an insulting name with literally no foothold in the discussion?
- OP has already responded to all constructive and contributing feedback, while youre here with no substance


all of this is pretty compelling. instead of being thick and defending the wrong thing, why dont you either a) prove it wrong or b) encourage transparency so someone else can?
only 4 people have CLAIMED that weird **** is happening with their accounts, and no "proof" has been put forward so its all speculation, aka RUMOUR. 4 accounts out of 25 millions? and database breach is being cried? c'mon mate who are you actually kidding. 0.000016% of a "data breach"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I didn't start liking Chinese girls since I came here, I was born with yellow fever
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2017, 06:52   #12
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,440
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
only 4 people have CLAIMED that weird **** is happening with their accounts, and no "proof" has been put forward so its all speculation, aka RUMOUR. 4 accounts out of 25 millions? and database breach is being cried? c'mon mate who are you actually kidding. 0.000016% of a "data breach"
what logic is this? youre working the wrong direction. this is a thread where 1/3 contributors support the OPs claim as witnesses to cases happening to secure accounts they recognise in a sea of 25 million. not 25 million active forum users you are assuming disagree by default against 4 people because they didnt reply.

and what does this forum have about reading a post? once again: OP posted something. his post was modified. without his approval. outside of the mods rights. for a subjective reason. for a result that has no objective benefit. you can wrongfully disagree with the fact that only the people agreeing with OP are posting substance so far all you like. it really doesnt matter in the end because OP has just as much right to be right or wrong as he wants. the fact a mod invented a filter for something he doesnt agree with on a forum existing for free discussion when everyone reasonably contributing has been responded to is the whole point. you never see these rumor tags on "GMs dont jail VIPs" or "so and so is ddosing" threads, because theyre discussions. do you think youd be better off taking the precaution and try get an investigation, or youd be better off playing ignorant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Squidge accuses Schnif of making an argument from ignorance and then suggests that he is a left-wing voter. Non sequitur much?
did you try google first? there wasnt any translation, i didnt draw any conclusion, and it wasnt used to make any point in the discussion. im also not accusing the real bangroc in any way - which is an actual false conclusion on your behalf that youre now going to pretend was just irony instead of a perfect exhibit of the fact nobody opposing has any rational dispute and just sidesteps all substance
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2017, 08:48   #13
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE
 
trunks006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in Canada
Posts: 19,009
trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
OP posted something. his post was modified. without his approval. outside of the mods rights. for a subjective reason. for a result that has no objective benefit. you can wrongfully disagree with the fact that only the people agreeing with OP are posting substance so far all you like. it really doesnt matter in the end because OP has just as much right to be right or wrong as he wants. the fact a mod invented a filter for something he doesnt agree with on a forum existing for free discussion when everyone reasonably contributing has been responded to is the whole point.
So just to be clear here since you've made this point several times. Moderators are actually completely within their "right" to close, edit, merge, delete or move a thread or post as they see fit without requiring a reason to do so. This is as per the forum rules posted as an announcement at the top of this sub forum back in 2009 (when the rules were last needed to be updated).

Here's a link, scroll to the bottom of the first post, or the top of the second post. http://bbs.co.99.com/announcement.php?f=3 -- As you can see, that "right" has been around since 2008.

Secondly, you've also mentioned free speech multiple times -- You have protection of free speech from the government, not a business. Ultimately, this is a forum promoting TQs business. A handful of cases doesn't prove anything. The claims against the OP also doesn't prove anything.

Here's the definition of rumor: a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth. If it can't be confirmed one way or the other, it's a RUMOR, end of story. I don't want people coming on here, seeing a possible breach of their data and going ape**** about it.

Lastly, I would argue that me putting a rumor tag has had a lesser impact on OPs message than you have had arguing about my "right" to insert the tag. Would it have even been noticed if I hadn't said that I put it there? I doubt it.

A third of the posts in here now are arguing about the tag itself instead of OPs message. Maybe take it to a different thread or PMs so the integrity of the original post remains ?

Ultimately if you still don't agree, you don't have to. Decision has already been made regarding the tag so unless another mod or Rxin want to overturn it, it's staying.

Any questions, shoot me a PM anytime.
__________________
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

[Friend]xFallenAngelx speaks to Taggerung: ZAIN UR ****ING HUGE[11:25]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2017, 09:48   #14
Schnifschnaf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 301
Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
whats so difficult for you to understand? despite the OP having more substance than anything youve said, it doesnt even matter because there are no filters or prerequisites to having your say other than the rules of the community. compelling arguments against the OP are fine. modifying something you dont believe at this particular second is not. what will you do when you find out youre wrong? your entire post basically says "op has more to say than me but im pulling an argument from ignorance and dismissing it". are you a lefty?


- a friend of mine had the same issue. scanned pc, reinstalled OS when nothing found, reset security info, changed reg email. still continued to be breached until the guy was traced and his account was banned (it was a 110 noob named BangRoc who transferred himself the gl one day before ctf)
- login passwords and wh passwords have no chance (bar a bad employee) of being stored in the same database. its inefficient, unsafe, and not logical. at any time login servers have been down but youre already logged in, can you simply not access your warehouse?
- there are 25 million CO accounts. to have 4 people in this thread say theyve seen it and 7-10 mock it is a huge ass ratio. perhaps anyone else viewing isnt stupid enough to immediately dismiss evidence based on fallacy
- its very common for hackers/scammers to roulette/poker earnings because TQ is less likely to return spent cps or more than what was taken. also transfer.
- databases of all levels are compromised every day. youre willing to put what little value you hold on the line and call anyone supporting the OP an insulting name with literally no foothold in the discussion?
- OP has already responded to all constructive and contributing feedback, while youre here with no substance


all of this is pretty compelling. instead of being thick and defending obscurity from ignorance, why dont you either a) prove it wrong or b) encourage transparency so someone else can?
U dump? There is no solid proof. If OP claims with 100 percent certainty that there has been a breach, the burden on proof is on him, I don't have to prove ****.


Case closed, run back to your cave now, smallboi.

And for the record, I'm a libertarian.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2017, 01:51   #15
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,440
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
So just to be clear here since you've made this point several times. Moderators are actually completely within their "right" to close, edit, merge, delete or move a thread or post as they see fit without requiring a reason to do so.
i read the rules before posting. maybe you should too. moderators will enforce THE RULES of the section, and are not required to provide a reason for exercising that right at the time of doing it. it doesnt mean you can do what you want, and doesnt mean you wont have to answer to it if somebody asks

the concept of free speech is not about satisfying an arbitrary law. i dont care about the law. its about approaching something in a rational way so everyone gets their equal say and a conclusion can be made. op provided a case, you concluded its rumour based on how you perceived the evidence without discussion, which isnt your job. i also really dont care that its staying there. it just shows that on top of nobody reasonably arguing the points brought up in the thread, that youre too stubborn to admit a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
If OP claims with 100 percent certainty that there has been a breach, the burden on proof is on him, I don't have to prove ****.
perhaps you dont understand english. OP has taken on the burden of proof. he made a claim and posted evidence to support it. that is literally taking on the burden of proof. whether or not you accept the provided evidence determines if the evidence now satisfies as "proof". to dismiss the evidence you need to provide a compelling reason at least one notch above calling people names, which you havent done yet.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:51.