Old 09-27-2017, 22:50   #31
Computer(Hard)

Computer(Hard) is on a distinguished road
1. Suppose i wanted to Life Transfer from a Water Tao - Fire Tao, what item am i supposed to change to enable Life Transfer?

2. Warrior fists are technically warriors epic weapon, so if transformed, will it not be epic for another class?

3. As Hossu and Shields are both off hand equipments, could they be transformed to one another? (if so, will the Hossu also have sockets if transformed from a shield?)
Computer(Hard) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2017, 22:55   #32
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer(Hard) View Post
1. Suppose i wanted to Life Transfer from a Water Tao - Fire Tao, what item am i supposed to change to enable Life Transfer?

2. Warrior fists are technically warriors epic weapon, so if transformed, will it not be epic for another class?

3. As Hossu and Shields are both off hand equipments, could they be transformed to one another? (if so, will the Hossu also have sockets if transformed from a shield?)
For #1 I don't think you have to, you should be able to just switch classes freely which is nice for semi supports. 2 no idea not even sure about epics, 3 seems likely I don't even think it has to be offhand just 1 handed weapon it seems. so like a sword could be xfered into a shield etc. I could be wrong about all this but that's just my inference.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2017, 23:40   #33
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Alright Rxin, here we go. First off the class transformation / gear transformation awesome. Second. NO, and hell no to the chi/jiang transformation. The reason being as stated before higher BP players will gain wayyyyy too much from this. If im a king playing against another king i'll use immunity. If I'm a king vs any other player ill use like 280 anti and then laugh. If you want to give the people the option to SWITCH the chi gates once for a heafty price that's fine. Say switch from pattack to mattack etc that's ok but make it a one time price with a big price tag. I don't want people to be able to change their chi/jiang on the fly for the reason stated above. Thanks for listening. If this is implemented the imbalance to the game is going to be massive unless you plan on adding Break to every slot in jianghu like you do for anti break and even then it's just going to be a **** show.

TLDR: Life transformation awesome on the equipment side. No no no no and no again because of huge balance issues on the Chi/Jiang side. Thanks much.
Did you even read the info? You can switch every 30 days. If some King decides he needs counter to win team pkt I will ve so happy the next 4 skill team pkts. So all kings are welcome to switch from imm to counter.
Old 09-28-2017, 00:19   #34
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
Did you even read the info? You can switch every 30 days. If some King decides he needs counter to win team pkt I will ve so happy the next 4 skill team pkts. So all kings are welcome to switch from imm to counter.
Well then if it's really 30 days that's ok. Honestly pointless at that point. Again the equipment part is solid though.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2017, 00:25   #35
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Well then if it's really 30 days that's ok. Honestly pointless at that point. Again the equipment part is solid though.

If you can roll your 2nd set while it is inactive it is basically free retreat for vip and non vip accs.
Old 09-28-2017, 00:35   #36
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
What TQ now needs is a Skill memory function, so skills remain fixed after reincarnation, that is probably the biggest reason people don't change classes.
Zenraiden is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2017, 01:16   #37
Yokaa
Mia

Yokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
What TQ now needs is a Skill memory function, so skills remain fixed after reincarnation, that is probably the biggest reason people don't change classes.
it would be great since it costs more than 20k cps to fix all your WW skills and around 10k for DW

5k cps to fix PVE skill is still too much tho
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE
Yokaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2017, 01:23   #38
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone =)

Quote:
Purification: For headgear and armor, their Purification attributes will be directly transferred to the new gear, while the situation for weapon may differ according to the new weaponís type and the Dragon Soulís phase level.
Hmm.. So if someone is a tao and has a Eclipse soul armor and Star soul headgear and the player changes to a ww, that person will keep the same soul? Ú.O.. we should be allowed to choose which soul and also the refinery we prefer for the new class we gonna play
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2017, 03:02   #39
Yokaa
Mia

Yokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello everyone =)

Hmm.. So if someone is a tao and has a Eclipse soul armor and Star soul headgear and the player changes to a ww, that person will keep the same soul? Ú.O.. we should be allowed to choose which soul and also the refinery we prefer for the new class we gonna play
they did not clarify this part yet and did not say anything about it

and for those who are asking about this part

Quote:
Changes to the Character. Class Transformation will bring some changes to your character: i) the basic attributes of your character will be reset; ii) weapon proficiency will not be affected; iii) lose some skills or gain some new skills due to the change of your class combination. The lost skills are temporarily hidden and will not disappear. Meanwhile, their levels are remained.
You can use this system instead of reincarnation and keep your skill fixed to return to it any time you want without the need of re level it
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE
Old 09-28-2017, 03:06   #40
Yokaa
Mia

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR EVERYONE

You will not be able to use 2nd chi or jiang hu system UNLESS you already transformed at least one piece of equipment at the cost of 10k cps
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE

Last edited by Yokaa; 09-28-2017 at 06:09.
Old 09-28-2017, 04:21   #41
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokaa View Post

You will not be able to use 2nd chi or jiang hu system UNLESS you already transformed at least one peace of equipment at the cost of 10k cps
If I understand that correctly then it's sincerly pretty stupid
Old 09-28-2017, 04:41   #42
Yokaa
Mia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post
If I understand that correctly then it's sincerly pretty stupid
yea I got a confirmation from GM about this
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE
Old 09-28-2017, 06:28   #43
Moonfall

Quote:
You can use this system instead of reincarnation and keep your skill fixed to return to it any time you want without the need of re level it
From what I understand you can only use the Life Change to change into classes you have already been in previous lives (all lives, so for my char which was water-war-monk-water-war-trojan I would be able to change into water, war and monk, even though I dont have monk in my RB path anymore).

source:
Quote:
Class Transformation. The class that you have played during your non-reborn, 1st-reborn, 2nd-reborn, or reincarnated life will be unlocked in the Life Transformation system. You can change your class combination with any of these unlocked classes, and retain the level. The system records the highest level you have achieved on a class.
This means that in order to Life Change from Trojan into WindWalker I would have to use the old reincarnation system to make myself a WW. And then buy the WW option onto my trojan gears.
In doing so I would lose all trojan specific skills, thus I would need to (cp) level both trojan skills and WW skills. This is a problem. Rxin, please address this issue! I would suggest all skills are stored, whether you reincarnate traditionally or with Life Change. That way you only need to pay for new skills, not your previously fixed skills.
Old 09-28-2017, 07:27   #44
Jesserina
Kawaii

Jesserina is on a distinguished road
Quote:

You will not be able to use 2nd chi or jiang hu system UNLESS you already transformed at least one piece of equipment at the cost of 10k cps
Lol if this is the case nvm this system, only kings benefit from it
Jesserina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2017, 08:39   #45
Shiina

Shiina is on a distinguished road
10k for equip changing is cheap as **** . Any noob can afford it
Shiina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: