Old 09-27-2017, 06:23   #16
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
Do whatever the **** you want as long as you don't change anything regarding the chi system.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2017, 06:29   #17
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
then warrior cant have nobunaga?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokaa View Post
bow and spear counts as 2 hand and can't be turned into 1 hand weapons

champion points will remain the same and there is no plan to change it anywhere soon or rest it at all

and no you can not turn normal +12 weapons into epic it must be epic weapon to do so
btw good i keeped my epic monk set :-) i will use for pirate epic
and assassin set can be ww set
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG FISTS -7 (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% cap (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P7 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra) -1
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2017, 06:31   #18
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Yokaa.
I wonder if you can be more than 2 classes? I bet for most of the answers we will have to wait untill the patch itself is released. In any case TQ has been very clear on this update so far. Previous announcements like subclasses were so vague.
Old 09-27-2017, 07:25   #19
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
yes more classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
Thanks Yokaa.
I wonder if you can be more than 2 classes? I bet for most of the answers we will have to wait untill the patch itself is released. In any case TQ has been very clear on this update so far. Previous announcements like subclasses were so vague.
this is already clear in my opinion the sentence
The transformed equipment contains two types of attributes, and maybe even more if you keep transforming it, that you can freely switch between them
is clear
with 80k cps u can be troian and epic ninja and epic monk and switch free
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG FISTS -7 (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% cap (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P7 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra) -1
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2017, 10:39   #20
Shiina

Shiina is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
I think they mean that yea.. if u decide to chagne back to ninja, you can still use the weapon.

This all seem like a terrible idea in my opinion
ohh damn i agree so much with u. This is extreamly game ruining system ;D
glad i am quiting ;D
Shiina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2017, 10:44   #21
Shiina

I sold my ww gears few days ago ... Just in time . Oh poor guy that overpayed ****load for that set ;DD
Old 09-27-2017, 12:49   #22
Yokaa
Mia

Yokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond repute
According to TQ plan and as I know them very well this system will be improved over the time and from people reviews and opinions they will listen to the majority of us and make it suits all

but for now they will release it to see how people are going to act towards such a great development.

some people will be mad from this system and very few people( Great Bulkers) will benefit from this most specially the 2nd chi and jiang system will make you switch from immunity build to counter build easily

but in the end you will not see all the picture of the system until the release of it. so just be patient and do not be hasty and sell your gears now or buy cheap +12 items without knowing everything and all the hidden details about it
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE
Yokaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2017, 13:16   #23
Shiina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokaa View Post
According to TQ plan and as I know them very well this system will be improved over the time and from people reviews and opinions they will listen to the majority of us and make it suits all

but for now they will release it to see how people are going to act towards such a great development.

some people will be mad from this system and very few people( Great Bulkers) will benefit from this most specially the 2nd chi and jiang system will make you switch from immunity build to counter build easily

but in the end you will not see all the picture of the system until the release of it. so just be patient and do not be hasty and sell your gears now or buy cheap +12 items without knowing everything and all the hidden details about it
Well knowing tq i was really surprised that they cancled that last perfection update. Usualy they never care about their players ;D. But i guess since all of the forums like epvpers were filled with tons of selling acc posts, tq had to do something. And now about this update, it kinda ruins the game because everyone will be windwalks now. Witch again leads game back to unballance. Since everyone has same class bulkers will be even more supperior cuz all will depend on how op stats u got. And yea that new chi and jang system are mostly usefull only to kings. Another great way to make them donate and fix systems again xD.
Old 09-27-2017, 16:03   #24
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Guys, you may have heard about the Life Transformation, here comes more detailed information.
Video:
https://youtu.be/1o4Pk5yO_ZQ
Detailed Information:
http://co.99.com/news/2017-09-27/lifetransformation.shtml

How do you think of that? Please let us see your opinions.
Alright Rxin, here we go. First off the class transformation / gear transformation awesome. Second. NO, and hell no to the chi/jiang transformation. The reason being as stated before higher BP players will gain wayyyyy too much from this. If im a king playing against another king i'll use immunity. If I'm a king vs any other player ill use like 280 anti and then laugh. If you want to give the people the option to SWITCH the chi gates once for a heafty price that's fine. Say switch from pattack to mattack etc that's ok but make it a one time price with a big price tag. I don't want people to be able to change their chi/jiang on the fly for the reason stated above. Thanks for listening. If this is implemented the imbalance to the game is going to be massive unless you plan on adding Break to every slot in jianghu like you do for anti break and even then it's just going to be a **** show.

TLDR: Life transformation awesome on the equipment side. No no no no and no again because of huge balance issues on the Chi/Jiang side. Thanks much.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2017, 19:27   #25
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Alright Rxin, here we go. First off the class transformation / gear transformation awesome. Second. NO, and hell no to the chi/jiang transformation. The reason being as stated before higher BP players will gain wayyyyy too much from this. If im a king playing against another king i'll use immunity. If I'm a king vs any other player ill use like 280 anti and then laugh. If you want to give the people the option to SWITCH the chi gates once for a heafty price that's fine. Say switch from pattack to mattack etc that's ok but make it a one time price with a big price tag. I don't want people to be able to change their chi/jiang on the fly for the reason stated above. Thanks for listening. If this is implemented the imbalance to the game is going to be massive unless you plan on adding Break to every slot in jianghu like you do for anti break and even then it's just going to be a **** show.

TLDR: Life transformation awesome on the equipment side. No no no no and no again because of huge balance issues on the Chi/Jiang side. Thanks much.
They are obviously not going to allow you to change chi and jiang mid fight. It'll probably be similar to switching windwalker branches where you have to speak to an NPC to change. Also it's a once a month switch (pretty sure there will be an option to pay CPs to do it faster), but the point is you won't be able to switch freely like you do with alternate equipment.
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2017, 21:02   #26
gabriel30100

gabriel30100 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
They are obviously not going to allow you to change chi and jiang mid fight. It'll probably be similar to switching windwalker branches where you have to speak to an NPC to change. Also it's a once a month switch (pretty sure there will be an option to pay CPs to do it faster), but the point is you won't be able to switch freely like you do with alternate equipment.
I hope so...

gabriel852

Tro -War 120

Centaur/Uglyducking/Alladin/Honor
gabriel30100 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2017, 21:03   #27
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
you say obviously as if TQ use common sense
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2017, 21:04   #28
gabriel30100

One question. When will be released? Oct 17 too?

gabriel852

Tro -War 120

Old 09-27-2017, 21:28   #29
gabriel30100

If i transform a Bow into a Scyth and them sell, the buyer can enchage for Bow again for free or need to pay something?

gabriel852

Tro -War 120

Old 09-27-2017, 21:44   #30
sniper4kill

sniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond repute
so if the transformed gears are sold .. The New owner will have all these features with it ? or it's just the previous owner can switch gears to all the old ones for free ?
sniper4kill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: