Old 09-19-2017, 07:50   #1
Conquer50

Conquer50 is on a distinguished road
TQs Unacceptable Tactics (Banned chars on Nobility)

Greetings all,

I'm here just to lodge an "unofficial" complaint about TQ's methods and tactics.

I have been around TQ for the past few years and have had one bad experience after another. It's an endless cycle. I have seen many "valuable players" leave, not because the game got expensive but because TQ failed to address the simplest issues.

Why do I stick around? That's a good question ill save for another day.

There is a rather simple situation at the moment on my server (Volcano). Our #2 King has been banned for the purchase of illegal gold. He has been banned for (3-4) MONTHS, while TQ conducts their "investigation". The #2 acknowledges that his character is permanently banned (because he refused to pay TQ their dues .
Point being that TQ knows this guy is banned, HE knows he's banned but yet they refuse to remove him from the Nobility rank.
If you still need to conduct your "investigation" remove them while you finish investigating.
SEE ATTACHMENT

Why do they do this?
They want #3 and others to donate more to bump the banned #2. The more banned chars stay on the nobility rank the more money is donated towards nobility to bump these banned chars, which means more revenue for TQ.

Some may ask "Who gains from banned chars remaining on the Nobility Rank List?"
TQ is the only one that gains from this. How? Let's say your servers nobility list consists of 5 banned chars. You decide you want to go for the King position, you now have to bump 5 banned people from that nobility list to get to the king position.

Who loses the most?
Well both the Players and TQ
The players lose because there are illegal (banned) chars on the nobility list that prevent them from ranking.
AND TQ loses. Players see how dishonest, corrupt they are. In this specific server (Volcano) it died out because that banned king was on opposite sides from the queen, now that he's gone it's completely one-sided.

I can assure you that I do NOT gain anything from the #2 char being removed as I am not ranked on the nobility list. However, I'm just tired of TQ playing their games for monetary benefits and not taking proper action.

Please provide some your feedback on the best ways to handle these situations.

TQ AS PLAYERS AND THE LIFELINE OF YOUR GAME WE DEMAND YOU TAKE ACTION AND IMMEDIATELY REMOVE KNOWN BANNED CHARS FROM THE NOBILITY RANK
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	174
Size:	250.7 KB
ID:	151160  
Conquer50 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2017, 07:59   #2
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Boo ****ing hoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2017, 09:05   #3
Kairn
Pixie <3

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Boo ****ing hoo.
He's got a point though. They should be removed from chi rankings also.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2017, 09:20   #4
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conquer50 View Post
Greetings all,

I'm here just to lodge an "unofficial" complaint about TQ's methods and tactics.

I have been around TQ for the past few years and have had one bad experience after another. It's an endless cycle. I have seen many "valuable players" leave, not because the game got expensive but because TQ failed to address the simplest issues.

Why do I stick around? That's a good question ill save for another day.

There is a rather simple situation at the moment on my server (Volcano). Our #2 King has been banned for the purchase of illegal gold. He has been banned for (3-4) MONTHS, while TQ conducts their "investigation". The #2 acknowledges that his character is permanently banned (because he refused to pay TQ their dues .
Point being that TQ knows this guy is banned, HE knows he's banned but yet they refuse to remove him from the Nobility rank.
If you still need to conduct your "investigation" remove them while you finish investigating.
SEE ATTACHMENT

Why do they do this?
They want #3 and others to donate more to bump the banned #2. The more banned chars stay on the nobility rank the more money is donated towards nobility to bump these banned chars, which means more revenue for TQ.

Some may ask "Who gains from banned chars remaining on the Nobility Rank List?"
TQ is the only one that gains from this. How? Let's say your servers nobility list consists of 5 banned chars. You decide you want to go for the King position, you now have to bump 5 banned people from that nobility list to get to the king position.

Who loses the most?
Well both the Players and TQ
The players lose because there are illegal (banned) chars on the nobility list that prevent them from ranking.
AND TQ loses. Players see how dishonest, corrupt they are. In this specific server (Volcano) it died out because that banned king was on opposite sides from the queen, now that he's gone it's completely one-sided.

I can assure you that I do NOT gain anything from the #2 char being removed as I am not ranked on the nobility list. However, I'm just tired of TQ playing their games for monetary benefits and not taking proper action.

Please provide some your feedback on the best ways to handle these situations.

TQ AS PLAYERS AND THE LIFELINE OF YOUR GAME WE DEMAND YOU TAKE ACTION AND IMMEDIATELY REMOVE KNOWN BANNED CHARS FROM THE NOBILITY RANK
Lol. I'd wager that most kings at some stage have bought gold outside the game. The king on your server must nothave bought it as a result of a glitch rather than from a reseller. If you think Volcano is the only server to have a king which has knowingly done something illegal than you are sadly naive.

It's kinda funny how you have got so fixated on nobility. The same could be said for chi, which if you ask most of the big bulkers, they have probably spent way more on than donations.

Finally, this is TQ. If this is the thing that makes you QQ the hardest, you clearly haven't been playing long enough.
Old 09-19-2017, 09:38   #5
Conquer50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Boo ****ing hoo.
Thanks for the input, there are many other threads out there you can spam. Please stay on topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairn View Post
He's got a point though. They should be removed from chi rankings also.
Thanks for the feedback. I had completely overlooked (not missed) the CHI aspect of it. I will edit the first post once we receive more feedback.

1) Banned players should be removed from Chi Rankings.
2 Inactive players should be removed from Chi ranking, once they log in again they re-rank?

Is this along the lines of what you were thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Lol. I'd wager that most kings at some stage have bought gold outside the game. The king on your server must nothave bought it as a result of a glitch rather than from a reseller. If you think Volcano is the only server to have a king which has knowingly done something illegal than you are sadly naive.

It's kinda funny how you have got so fixated on nobility. The same could be said for chi, which if you ask most of the big bulkers, they have probably spent way more on than donations.

Finally, this is TQ. If this is the thing that makes you QQ the hardest, you clearly haven't been playing long enough.
Thanks for the input, some feedback:

I have no doubt that many kings out there purchased gold "outside" the game, be that resellers, botters or others. Not just kings in this case.
There is a big difference between a king (or anyone else) buying gold, donating it and NOT being caught and a king buying gold, donating it, and BEING caught, then permanently banned and still remaining on the nobility list. Read it over.

In regards to chi, I completely agree with this. Read above and please provide feedback.

I can assure you that I have been playing for many years I played on "Server 1" servers had names, then that took me to Dragon .

Once again thanks for the input!
Old 09-19-2017, 09:45   #6
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
It's annoying but it benefits them. They've heard this complaint for years and have done nothing about it because it helps them.

MrMagic Honor Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2017, 09:54   #7
Amir345

Amir345 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I am totally agree with you. TQ always do what benfits them more and never care about their players. I play on Volcano too and the server is dead since this 2nd king got banned but they have to remove him asap so other players can donate and we can have a king in our side and get some fun back on this dead server again.
Amir345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2017, 10:31   #8
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I have no doubt that many kings out there purchased gold "outside" the game, be that resellers, botters or others. Not just kings in this case.
There is a big difference between a king (or anyone else) buying gold, donating it and NOT being caught and a king buying gold, donating it, and BEING caught, then permanently banned and still remaining on the nobility list. Read it over.
No there isn't, because TQ's sense of "justice" is not evenhanded. This game was ruined when TQ stopped enforcing any of its in-game rules. Most of the top players have at some time done something illegal whether it's buying items/gold/chars out of the game, using macro bots, editing clients, clickers, third party aimbots, circumventing TQ rules by paying perma-banned chars from getting out of bot jail, hacking other accounts, DDoS'ing servers... the list goes on. Some of these are unofficially not considered to be transgressions now, but TQ has never officially changed its policy.

You note that TQ are effectively profiting from keeping banned kings in the nobility list, but how much more to do they profit every day because people buy from TQ for 20%+ more than other people buy from "unofficial-official" resellers.

The moment TQ's mods/GMs started adding people on facebook so they could become "friends" and handing out special treatment, the concepts of "fairness" and "impartiality" when out of the window. The fact that your king was "caught" just shows that he wasn't quite as close to the GMs as other kings are.

You're barely scratching the surface.

p.s. Final thought. I've seen a number of kings/princes be botjailed over the years - some permanent, but all of them, without fail, have logged in at some stage within the last few days, because at some point TQ just auctions them out of botjail to the highest bidder. The only kings/princes which you still see on the nobility list who haven't logged in for a long time are players who retired/quit themselves.

Last edited by Promethean; 09-19-2017 at 23:02.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2017, 11:10   #9
slinder_shakman

slinder_shakman is on a distinguished road
yes

Yes we need this king to be removed from donation list as we can't challenge the other side now. I think the game does this as the other side asked but we need the high GM to know this to delete it immediately.
slinder_shakman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2017, 11:27   #10
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
This issue has been brought up many times. As well as others, just check my signature if you want a full list of issues. (Obviously being offline includes banned chars).

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2017, 11:30   #11
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Well known issue and brought up several times but doubt this will happen, perhaps use the power of social media to push this through?
Secretly hoping this game becomes good one day so I can actually log with a certain goal instead of watching my screen followed by whispers of people begging for cps/gold/guild/quests/spamming arabic language.
Locky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2017, 23:47   #12
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by slinder_shakman View Post
Yes we need this king to be removed from donation list as we can't challenge the other side now. I think the game does this as the other side asked but we need the high GM to know this to delete it immediately.
Come to Dark Server 3 kings on 1 side for the last 1,5 years... and yet we don't ***** about it and yet we reach rank 1-2 in CTF etc.

Yasha Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (356 BP)
Oddyzeus Monk-Monk-Monk 130-130-140
EternalDarknezz Trojan-Warrior-Fire 130-130-133
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!
Conquer Online Veteran with Insane Skills!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2017, 17:17   #13
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks for the input, there are many other threads out there you can spam. Please stay on topic.

Thanks for the feedback. I had completely overlooked (not missed) the CHI aspect of it. I will edit the first post once we receive more feedback.

1) Banned players should be removed from Chi Rankings.
2 Inactive players should be removed from Chi ranking, once they log in again they re-rank?

Is this along the lines of what you were thinking?

Thanks for the input, some feedback:

In regards to chi, I completely agree with this. Read above and please provide feedback.

I can assure you that I have been playing for many years I played on "Server 1" servers had names, then that took me to Dragon .

Once again thanks for the input!
The king you referring to bought 'dirty gold'. It was a large sum of gold acquired that TQ has been watching and it was acquired NOT through them. For gold that TQ doesn't sell and you buy, expect to be punished.

They always want their cut.

Think about it like this. TQ doesn't advertise it but they do in fact sell gold themselves. TQ sells gold.

TQ doesn't sell dragonballs by the bulk anymore because of chi which is their ultimate money-sink. Dragonballs and chi go hand in hand and TQ made sure to make that harder.
They also banned and took any gear from people trying to ease this flow into chi.

As Prom has said. You have just scratched the surface. TQ is EXTREMELY dirty and EXTREMELY unfair.

MrMagic Honor Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2017, 08:36   #14
Conquer50

I'd like to thank everyone for their feedback. I'm putting together a feedback and list for Tq to consider. One of the highest priorities will be the Chi system (removing inactive, banned members from it).

As far as the king that was referred in my first post, he is now gone and removed from nobility.
Its times like these when you can say "TQ finally listened".

Also please provide any more feedback that you have. I will be using this thread as a reference.

Thank you all!
Old 10-02-2017, 04:38   #15
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: