Old 09-26-2017, 08:11   #46
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Been playing pure water for a few days now and came to a conclusion,

magic attack water has always been the way to go!

no point givingup reflect or azure shield for the fire circle. 10points in stamina is nothing for the new area damage skill, (get better perfection)

How I do what I do,

going full imm with 48pct embedded torts as main, full 180pct phoenix gems in alt gears. ( quick f-key switch mid battle is fun, going from 10k zaps to 30k zaps "by the click of a key").

full m-attk in jaing../hp/imm
m-attk/break/imm/hp in Chi.

attck water OP in team events!

battle mentality matters, I encourage team members to worry less about staying alive and focus more on keeping enemies off my six.( members knowing ur jump routine makes this waaay easier.)

I love a full plate: currently running 5k mana with plans to double it, 60-65k hp in sight, keeping stig at lvl 1<---call this defence!!!!!!(stig, stigged enemies to recieve less damage,
The coming 50k hp azure shield, 12k nectar, 10k healing rain( spamming to keep the screen busy running under the cover of the lagg it creates

High magic damage ( dont bring no imm builds to a team fight )

Multi target crazy point grab hits

High hp high imm high defence in the form of azure shield,magic shield,lvl 1 stig (a must), full embedded torts (48 pct).
planning to try the fury gems to see if it increases fire hit rate. I have no Idea.

Im changing my char name to PuppetMaster and I hope YOU bulker noobs dont steal it!

The fire/attk/watertao looses about 3k m-attk cause of the lack of nado, but it gains somuch more possiblities, + the blue epic orbs are sexy

p.s. I keep 2 ninjas 1 on the left side 1 on the right side,I zap stun they chain 2fb, mellee eat, I call them my "bodygaurdNinjitsuDogs", these guys dont even pot...all attck.... they only see red,u kill 1 and its as if he never died, rev on Lock! and alway stays close, U gotta be reall good to penetrate this water!

see you in team events
Old 09-26-2017, 08:56   #47
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
i considered the option DW-FIRE -WATER or WARR-FIRE-WATER but with massive glass cannon build (low hp) i will die 1 hit.
with azure shield i can survive 1 hit for sure.
and after that fire do almost same damage as nado (slow and less range ofc)
i will try pure water then maybe i will come back to fire tao .
atm im pure (waste because i pray for HB upgrade but nothing on sight)
then still indecided (i dont like fog)
wat-warr-fire
dw-war-fire
pirate warr fire ?
Ah ok yeah if glass cannon neither of those builds would do you any favors. I run the immunity hp mattack jiang build. Then same but break in chi so works out a lot better.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2017, 09:32   #48
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post

no point givingup reflect or azure shield for the fire circle. 10points in stamina is nothing for the new area damage skill, (get better perfection)

How I do what I do,

going full imm with 48pct embedded torts as main, full 180pct phoenix gems in alt gears. ( quick f-key switch mid battle is fun, going from 10k zaps to 30k zaps "by the click of a key").

battle mentality matters, I encourage team members to worry less about staying alive and focus more on keeping enemies off my six.( members knowing ur jump routine makes this waaay easier.)

I love a full plate: currently running 5k mana with plans to double it, 60-65k hp in sight, keeping stig at lvl 1<---call this defence!!!!!!(stig, stigged enemies to recieve less damage,
The coming 50k hp azure shield, 12k nectar, 10k healing rain( spamming to keep the screen busy running under the cover of the lagg it creates

High hp high imm high defence in the form of azure shield,magic shield,lvl 1 stig (a must), full embedded torts (48 pct).
planning to try the fury gems to see if it increases fire hit rate. I have no Idea.

Im changing my char name to PuppetMaster and I hope YOU bulker noobs dont steal it!

The fire/attk/watertao looses about 3k m-attk cause of the lack of nado, but it gains somuch more possiblities, + the blue epic orbs are sexy

p.s. I keep 2 ninjas 1 on the left side 1 on the right side,I zap stun they chain 2fb, mellee eat, I call them my "bodygaurdNinjitsuDogs", these guys dont even pot...all attck.... they only see red,u kill 1 and its as if he never died, rev on Lock! and alway stays close, U gotta be reall good to penetrate this water!

see you in team events
Cool story bro.
Old 09-26-2017, 09:47   #49
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

How I do what I do,

see you in team events
All these things about how OP you are yet ur only seen in forums and not really heard outside of it (I think?)
Old 09-26-2017, 10:35   #50
the.mofo
<3 guns

the.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to the.mofo Send a message via MSN to the.mofo Send a message via Yahoo to the.mofo
Quote:

How I do what I do,

see you in team events
this might be fun, esp with an alt def p7 stg set.

54448m attack/203 crit/97 break /no Defense glass cannon fire
#FireTaoLivesMatter
GLASS CANNON FTW
the.mofo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2017, 10:50   #51
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
for whome may be interested! Ive cracked the code! firetao is the best foundation period..... peep this,

CO 2017 = dps + kill shots, current mainstream contenders...ww,dw,ninja
un-orthodox build to rival these is.......

wat-pirate-firetao, ring+spear sdg set in alt,

how it works

under the nado stuns a quick click to alt spear for speadgun 1hit!

bomb is great for the speedgun setup, even greater at taking less damage from apponents chasing you. (stun them make em pay)

even if ur unable to 1hit ur apponent with the coming 300pct speedgun after the oct 17 patch, the speedgun hits in combo with ur nado hits creates a epic (dps) char for any pvp event.

how u sset ur m-attk/+final m-ttk is up to you or the server u play on and so on, but remember break is good for mellee and m-attk.

take risks, have fun, be baddass, its just a game!

sacrificing chi and jaiing to get that 40k P-attk with that P7 140 spear is trully worth it for this build.

Last edited by King_Kai; 10-07-2017 at 10:54.
King_Kai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: