Old 12-12-2016, 10:42   #16
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
in the past it did, it was mostly used for that in tg or at guildgate.. when nightdevil expired the char kept hitting pole/gate faster than normal, but then it got patched so now it is indeed just a collectors item with no use
yeah that use to be the main use of it and fishy, but it did do a decent amount of damage to Taoist in 1.0 and they barely did anything to it xD

The main point of this thread is to show TQ what they have forgotten about and to do something about it if they really want thier 3.0 big update to be something worth while. I remember in 2.0 skills got updated like no fastblading mid air etc. They have a long list to fix I'm just trying to bring attention to it. I sent them a ticket and hope anyone who can also does the same showing this post the more voices = the better response.

Last edited by Returning; 12-12-2016 at 10:45.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2016, 20:31   #17
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Thank you very much for you effort, I will check these one by one and forward them to our staff, they will consider if make any adjustments.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2016, 03:06   #18
Mohamed Yaser

Mohamed Yaser is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Thank you very much for you effort, I will check these one by one and forward them to our staff, they will consider if make any adjustments.
Please add this

Bound shop essential items items { dbs , Perm stones , + stones ,Taugh drills } to be in Bound CPS shoping mall for same prices , so everyone got the chance of improving

and the event would be credit to get bound cps , exchange cps into bound cps , along with chi and jiang packs
this gonna be really good and fair to do
Mohamed Yaser is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2016, 04:35   #19
FiascoJackson

FiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond repute
+1 to everything here.
Old 12-30-2016, 16:56   #20
Couch Potato
Potato

Couch Potato is on a distinguished road
bumppp
Old 12-30-2016, 17:25   #21
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch Potato View Post
bumppp
why?
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

[Friend]xFallenAngelx speaks to Taggerung: ZAIN UR ****ING HUGE[11:25]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2016, 18:06   #22
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
why?
Why not?
Old 12-30-2016, 18:08   #23
ajemnub

ajemnub is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Why not?
kos none of that will happen
ajemnub is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2017, 11:46   #24
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Bumping, I saw they updated trojan skill graphics for healing spirit and cruel shade. I hope that also means they will change and balance those skills to be up to 3.0 level not 1.0 uselessness in today's meta.

You can see the new look of the skills here, they have them for ninja/warrior/trojan thus far.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 03-10-2017, 18:12   #25
MaxFuryFan

MaxFuryFan is on a distinguished road
Make a new daily quest like the Fiery Dragon zone, so we can get +stones (1, 2 or 3 max).

Archer (critical strike ftw) & returning noob from old CO!

GEARS full 2 soc, super gems & full blessed,
30k/150% p-attk, 24% damage, 60k HP(w/o head refinery), (Jiang: 70k), (Chi: LOL, each gate 1 yellow / rest are purples!)

bound:

+6 Coat p7
+6 Plume p7
+8 Ring p7
+8 Necky p7
+8 Boots p1
+8 Fan
+8 Tower
+8 Crop
+8 Steed
+12 Wing

non-bound:

+8 Knife p6
+12 Knife p6
+8 Bow p4
MaxFuryFan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2017, 01:11   #26
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Well written!

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2017, 07:06   #27
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
TQ also need to get rid of random revive in ctf that ****s *** stupid
Zenraiden is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2017, 10:38   #28
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
TQ also need to get rid of random revive in ctf that ****s *** stupid
IMHO no, as someone who played during 1.0 days the introductions of monks helped kill any competition there was. It was originally open and just fighting dependent a bit on waters reviving and then the PVP from the other classes. Monks came and killed any competition and chance the weaker side had. Turned it into a one-sided slaughter. The only way I could ever see this maybe take place is if you removed the BP needed to shackle people. Otherwise, it's just another mechanic that limits PVP and favors the more bulked side. I'm quite glad they added random revive to both CTF and GW bringing competition and pvp aspects somewhat back to 1.0 levels.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 03-11-2017, 13:38   #29
GetRekt

GetRekt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
IMHO no, as someone who played during 1.0 days the introductions of monks helped kill any competition there was. It was originally open and just fighting dependent a bit on waters reviving and then the PVP from the other classes. Monks came and killed any competition and chance the weaker side had. Turned it into a one-sided slaughter. The only way I could ever see this maybe take place is if you removed the BP needed to shackle people. Otherwise, it's just another mechanic that limits PVP and favors the more bulked side. I'm quite glad they added random revive to both CTF and GW bringing competition and pvp aspects somewhat back to 1.0 levels.
I see what you mean. But with that logic, getting rid of Offline TG for Gw would be pointless then.

So lets take a look at it this way. Example: You're on the weaker side with hardly any monks and waters. You can't fight back because the other side is extremely overpower, what do you do? You offline TG near pole where you have a "chance" to maybe win. This is what the mast majority of the weaker sides do.

Also IMHO, Random revive doesn't really bring back competition when some ppl can instantly revive lol. That just makes monks shackle completely useless for Gw/CTF and what it was intended for. Only way I would see this as fair is if everyone has cooldown for random revive. Not it being bp based.
GetRekt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2017, 15:58   #30
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
having instant revive for people under 350 bp is utterly retarded, good waters don't even need to be above 350 bp, the billion egy assassins that show up are all under 350 bp, im not saying its difficult to deal with them its just annoying
Zenraiden is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: