Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 52 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 11-25-2010, 23:14   #1
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Please submit an account issue at our official website: https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/index.aspx. Please remember to provide as much information of your account as possible, such as previous passwords, the DB codes that you had purchased for that account (if there is any), the possible registered email, and etc. Thanks.

Last edited by Himie; 02-10-2011 at 21:23. Reason: added url tag
CindyZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2010, 00:02   #2
motil2000

motil2000 is on a distinguished road
i am not sure but i think you lost your account
motil2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2010, 11:42   #3
Delusional

Delusional is on a distinguished road
It seems they just delete your characters after only a couple years of not playing the game. Only game/company I've ever known to do that so I'd honestly suggest looking for a new game to play.
Delusional is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2010, 12:27   #4
greenbay004

greenbay004 is on a distinguished road
so i lost my account......... and i forgot the email i used when i first created it. but i do remember the user and pass before i changed the password. so can i do anything? is it possible to get my account back?

i lost my lvl fire tao, Sonic004. and idk the email i used back then. i know the info on the char and i know the old username and the old password. when i changed the info i must have messed up. can i get my account back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Please submit an account issue at our official website: https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/index.aspx. Please remember to provide as much information of your account as possible, such as previous passwords, the DB codes that you had purchased for that account (if there is any), the possible registered email, and etc. Thanks.
thanks alot. but there was one problem........ i hadnt played that account for doooo long that i could barely answer the questions. cuz if u look at the last time sonic004 has been played, its been years. they kept asking me all these dates and i couldnt answer them..... sigh

Tytytyty i got sonic back!!!!!

Last edited by thehempknight; 12-01-2010 at 18:49.
greenbay004 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2010, 02:33   #5
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbay004 View Post
so i lost my account......... and i forgot the email i used when i first created it. but i do remember the user and pass before i changed the password. so can i do anything? is it possible to get my account back?

i lost my lvl fire tao, Sonic004. and idk the email i used back then. i know the info on the char and i know the old username and the old password. when i changed the info i must have messed up. can i get my account back?

thanks alot. but there was one problem........ i hadnt played that account for doooo long that i could barely answer the questions. cuz if u look at the last time sonic004 has been played, its been years. they kept asking me all these dates and i couldnt answer them..... sigh

Tytytyty i got sonic back!!!!!
Nice to hear that. Have fun in game!
Old 12-22-2010, 19:21   #6
HTMLRULESDUDE

HTMLRULESDUDE is on a distinguished road
im having sort of the same problem greenbay was having only i cant remember my account name, which is the main problem.. i think i can remember the password but i could be very wrong and the email im not so sure about either but i remember the name of my character and the server and everything. any chance of getting my account back?
HTMLRULESDUDE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2011, 23:56   #7
littleprincess

littleprincess is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Lost Account :(

Hi CindyZ,

If CO can help me get my Arch>War>Arch back I'll be the happiest man i cam back after 2 or i think 3 years forgot all the info but I still have the TQ Card purchase history in my Email and there are lots of TQ card i purchased including one bulk pack I've tried to put some of the info in the given link but its not letting me submit the form. please let me know if I can PM you the info or is there another way I can call some one or something please please please thanx.
littleprincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2011, 05:34   #8
CindyZ
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleprincess View Post
Hi CindyZ,

If CO can help me get my Arch>War>Arch back I'll be the happiest man i cam back after 2 or i think 3 years forgot all the info but I still have the TQ Card purchase history in my Email and there are lots of TQ card i purchased including one bulk pack I've tried to put some of the info in the given link but its not letting me submit the form. please let me know if I can PM you the info or is there another way I can call some one or something please please please thanx.
Like I stated in the first post, please submit your issue at https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/index.aspx. Remember to provide as much information you can remember of that account as possible.
Old 01-14-2011, 14:40   #9
littleprincess

littleprincess is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Yesssssssssssssss Thank you CO :)

I've got my account back ... a BIG Thanx to CO
littleprincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2011, 17:28   #10
Lunami
FireMaster

Lunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond reputeLunami has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I went to the Help Desk today to reacquire my account ID for an account of mine. After having been giving said link, and filling out the information I could remember, the submit button wasn't working. Is there another way to do this?

Edit: Okay, so I tried again, and hit refresh. It then proceeds to tell me that a character wasn't made on that server, so I try again, and the same thing popped up.

Long live Zeal!

Last edited by Lunami; 01-23-2011 at 17:35.
Lunami is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2011, 08:50   #11
yellowbutterfly

yellowbutterfly is an unknown quantity at this point
please help

hi,hope anybody can help.

i have an account on lion server, i haven't been able to play for a while (maybe a year or so). i tried logging in, i know my user/password for sure but it is invalid. so i'm thinking maybe my account is deleted already.i just want to know if my account is deleted or not.

when i try to login to this link:
https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/index.aspx
my account also doesn't work, so how can i ask for support?

i tried creating a new account here (https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/index.aspx.), able to login with the new registered account, but when i tried to submit a support ticket, it says i have no account created on lion server.

but then,i was able to login using the old account on this forum, i'm confused.

please help,thanks!
Old 04-19-2011, 09:54   #12
bebekoski.jacim

bebekoski.jacim is on a distinguished road
Hello, i have a problem with my character. I haven't played CO for 3 years and i think that my account is deleted.I send email to site crew and i wroted down the name of my character and server i was playing on.They responded to me but when i try to log in with account it says that password or username is wrong.I cant remember password or email that i used 3 years ago. My character's name is Vevcani~Zakon, archer and i was playing on Turquoise and if you can tell me password, username and my login mail i will be very grateful.If you can send me informations on grobari_alcatraz994@hotmail.com Tnx !!
bebekoski.jacim is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2011, 07:28   #13
TrojanHorse

TrojanHorse is on a distinguished road
Lost world?

I haven't played for quite a while I still remember my account info and character name but idk which world he's in + I tried the account Issue but how am I suppose to answer all of them if I dont remember the world
TrojanHorse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2011, 23:38   #14
Persalis

Persalis is an unknown quantity at this point
Lost my account name/ account ID

I went to the thing to fill out, but it won't submit since I don't know my account name. I remember passwords and names I would've used, but can't seem to figure it out. I probably capitalized a letter in the account name somewhere and now it's difficult to obtain it again.
Anyway, help would be appreciated.
let me know what I can do for you to help
Old 06-28-2011, 06:49   #15
Sicario

Sicario has a reputation beyond reputeSicario has a reputation beyond reputeSicario has a reputation beyond reputeSicario has a reputation beyond reputeSicario has a reputation beyond reputeSicario has a reputation beyond reputeSicario has a reputation beyond reputeSicario has a reputation beyond reputeSicario has a reputation beyond reputeSicario has a reputation beyond reputeSicario has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Like I stated in the first post, please submit your issue at https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/index.aspx. Remember to provide as much information you can remember of that account as possible.
I made an acc about 7+ years ago when u had to type in the security question/answer yourself ,rather then chosing from available ones.So if I made my security question to be (who likes cookies) answer ( i do )..If i was to type in ( ido ) instead then its incorrect.Having said that,I cant remember the exact question/answer.Furthermore when i spoke to the GM she said that the email i gave her is not the accts registered email.i cant file a report because of this.I have all the info about the acc eccept the apparent email its registered to and the exact security question.I have spent about 3,000 USD on this acc and have always used the email i thought it was registered to and claimed the codes ingame with the acc..any suggestions?Oh and i tried using the link u posted CindyZ but it just freezes when i hit submit.All i want is to b able to log into my VIP and pass it to other accts. ..PS. I currently still play with the acc..
Sicario is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: