Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-23-2005, 12:32   #61
weirdbeard11
|\\/|4573R ()F L337

weirdbeard11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Are there any quests with decent rewards you could do around let's say...level 40

COOL LIST:~Fury,Nuarwen,Azreck,DGX_RETURNS,~GunSol~,Tra nquility

Found a great shooting game!!!
GUNZ

Quote:
originally posted by kapeshki
*picks up a spoon and pan and bangs em together* WE WANT CHEESE!!! WE WANT CHEESE!!!! WE WANT CHEESE!!!
Gunz The Duel Unofficial Forums!

Quote:
Originally posted by Elenor
Posting leads to flames. Flames lead to anger. Anger leads to hate. And hate leads to noob pk!
weirdbeard11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2005, 17:44   #62
hfsfan928
*Insert witty phrase here

hfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond repute
This damned blue mouse keeps running away from me... is there any sure-fire way to catch it? I've found it 5 times now and it keeps running!! ARGH!
hfsfan928 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2005, 21:53   #63
yang3617
Falon

yang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to yang3617 Send a message via AIM to yang3617 Send a message via Yahoo to yang3617 Send a message via Skype™ to yang3617
Quote:
Originally posted by weirdbeard11
Are there any quests with decent rewards you could do around let's say...level 40
exchange mets, house, squama, rat fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecha_chaos View Post
PEOPLE I WANT TO KILL COZ IM SO JEALOUS AT HOW COOL THEY ARE:
fury, dark, iceh, falon, mogsy, kittykat, hellicios, trigeki, elite dragon,Skutria, magic onion, dac vin, xioa bai, a5ka, bobbleness, abbygail, bicep, draggonik, mistresskitty, tristesse, Seiken, tallas, Usagi, Darnell0216, Falon, replica, saban, somnica, yang3617, White_Shadow, Godofdarkness, nash0r3, raptoot, Waterlin r da COOLEST
yang3617 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2005, 01:31   #64
Ilnair
I'm NERD

Ilnair is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry, i've posted another thread for this.

Does anybody wants to tell me where i can find sky city?
Bag:30
Bracelet:57
Backsword:56
Gown:57
Boots:84
Ilnair is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2005, 10:10   #65
anoblerej

Location: somewere on this earth still tryin to find out were tho
anoblerej is an unknown quantity at this point
i posted a new thread for this but got no reply so i'm posting here what r the coords 4 the green snake that teleports u to snake islands on the freedom server

also where is sky city

thnx a lot in advance
anoblerej is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2005, 17:30   #66
garric
Wannabe Ninja

garric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond repute
ok, the question about the green snake is kinda dumb, as it is on the main site. to prove my point, http://www.conqueronline.com/guide/snake.htm see those numbers in (these??) that is the coord.

However the question about the sky city i can understand. they don't mean sky city, they mean dreamland aka sky pass. This is on the top right triangle of Ape mountain.
Quote from Final Fantasy 9, Freya says it.
“Those who live by the sword, die by the sorcery…”
something i heard from a friend and liked.
"A hero is no different then an ordinary man, however he is braver for 5 minutes."
Quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Character nonRB Fire taoist
;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;&#9608***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; Level 114

did you know you can have hidden messages in the signature? just have to have [color= #F5F9FD] and text after it.

This signature has more then one hidden message.
garric is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2005, 17:50   #67
balmunq
Clueless Semi-oldbie

balmunq is an unknown quantity at this point
nvm :P [strikeout]where is sky city?[/strikeout]
Male Warrior........................................... |................................................
Female Archer.........................................|.. ..............................................
Female Water Taoists going for RB Fire......|....................................... .........

Last edited by balmunq; 05-05-2005 at 17:52.
balmunq is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2005, 10:26   #68
rikiamshu

rikiamshu is an unknown quantity at this point
where is peach forest for the euxenite quest?(General Cai)

Thanks
rikiamshu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2005, 12:22   #69
FogLeg

FogLeg is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by rikiamshu
where is peach forest for the euxenite quest?(General Cai)

Thanks
He is in the robins area. From twin city go down through trutledoves, then left over the bridge and you find the general near the altar thingy.
FogLeg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2005, 07:53   #70
rbx

rbx is an unknown quantity at this point
euxenite

euxenite ore where can u find that ?
rbx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2005, 11:21   #71
FogLeg

FogLeg is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: euxenite

Quote:
Originally posted by rbx
euxenite ore where can u find that ?
In the plain mine.
FogLeg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2005, 12:29   #72
weirdbeard11
|\\/|4573R ()F L337

weirdbeard11 is an unknown quantity at this point
What do I do after talking to richard in the catch a thief quest I called guard herei s the thief and don't know what to do next

COOL LIST:~Fury,Nuarwen,Azreck,DGX_RETURNS,~GunSol~,Tra nquility

Found a great shooting game!!!
GUNZ

Quote:
originally posted by kapeshki
*picks up a spoon and pan and bangs em together* WE WANT CHEESE!!! WE WANT CHEESE!!!! WE WANT CHEESE!!!
Gunz The Duel Unofficial Forums!

Quote:
Originally posted by Elenor
Posting leads to flames. Flames lead to anger. Anger leads to hate. And hate leads to noob pk!
weirdbeard11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2005, 20:51   #73
rhpmike

rhpmike is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi,
I'm looking to do the rat fang quest. Can i take more than 1 fang at once? If so how does that work?
Do i have to talk then give fang then talk then give fang then talk then give fang? Or talk give fang give fang give fang. You know?

Also - Do i even have to talk to him before i do it or can i just go get the fang?

thanks
mike
rhpmike is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2005, 18:19   #74
Sweething

Sweething is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello !

I have a question, please.....

1). I am trying to do the beginer quests, where you deliver the letter to Richard the Thief and the general, etc. Unfortunately, he keeps running from me when i talk to him! I have even tried to just hand it to him, no go.

What am i doing wrong? =( Help!

Thanks!
Sweething is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2005, 18:25   #75
rhpmike

rhpmike is an unknown quantity at this point
The Catch a Theif thing has nothing to do with the General that is another one.

For the theif one ... it says this:

Procedure:
1. Talk to John, he will give you a letter.
2. Take the letter to find Richard or he won't talk with you at all. Be patient because Richard is an impatient guy and he roams around each corner in Twin City.

So - Just keep finding him it seems. The reward is only 1000 silvers so i dont think it is worth it even for new players.

For the Letter to the General quest:

NPCs:
1. General Chen, Twin City (480,351)
2. Soldier, Phoenix Castle (259,272)
3. General Wu, Maple Forest (800,471),(728,490),(685,425),(720,375)

Reward: Unique Broadsword level 30

Procedure:
Go to Twin City, click on the NPC named General Chen (480,351). As he is understaffed, he wants you to deliver an official letter to General Wu. If you're glad to be of help, he will give you an Official Letter.

Take this letter to Phoenix Castle, click on the NPC named Soldier (259,272), who's standing outside the south gate. You will learn from him that General Wu has gone out for hunting. he will give you a recommendation letter. General Wu will drive you out if you haven't carried this recommendation letter with you.

Move towards southeastern Maple Forest, click on the NPC named General Wu. Give your recommendation letter and official letter to him. After he reads your letters, he will give you a letter to express that he has received your official letter.

Take General Wu's letter to Twin City, click on the NPC named General Chen (480,351). To appreciate your kind help, he will reward you a Unique Broad Sword.

Notes:
As General Wu is hunting, he often moves around the village.
rhpmike is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: