Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 08-24-2007, 15:18   #61
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
I got 62.

I need more Rep'. Also, I figured out that the person with a ton of Rep' that Reps you, you will gain a LOT more Rep' than you would with someone with low Rep'.

*Points to sig*
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2007, 15:35   #62
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post

However, please refrain from partaking in all of the "give me rep and I'll give you rep" bs. It's rather lame to try to "cheat" when it comes to something like a statistic indicating reputation on an online game's forum, lol.
Who cares? This is on a gaming forum which was meant to be ENJOYED. Let people do what they want. If you actually take this seriously and think this somehow represents your REAL "Reputation", or "respect", then that's pretty pathetic, dude.

One's reputation or respect should not be said. If you truly are respected, then you are respected and you will know it. Reputation on some gaming forum should not dictate how much respect or reputation you really have.

To me, I see this as a game to reach the top. Forums were fun to spam for me, but now, I got something else to do on it. I'm sure most of the people see it that way as well. I mean honestly, who would think that this represents your REAL Reputation or respect?
Old 08-24-2007, 15:36   #63
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
i have added reputation yes
I'll Rep' you back when my time period is up.
Old 08-24-2007, 15:42   #64
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ View Post
I'll Rep' you back when my time period is up.
weee x.x

rep is probably gonna be "fun" thing for next 3 days, then everyone forgets that it exists xD and everything is normal and ppl just get rep every now and then :P
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2007, 15:50   #65
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
rofl, who gave me bad rep for being from sapphire? :P

dun be wuss, admit it
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2007, 15:57   #66
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ View Post
Who cares? This is on a gaming forum which was meant to be ENJOYED. Let people do what they want. If you actually take this seriously and think this somehow represents your REAL "Reputation", or "respect", then that's pretty pathetic, dude.

One's reputation or respect should not be said. If you truly are respected, then you are respected and you will know it. Reputation on some gaming forum should not dictate how much respect or reputation you really have.

To me, I see this as a game to reach the top. Forums were fun to spam for me, but now, I got something else to do on it. I'm sure most of the people see it that way as well. I mean honestly, who would think that this represents your REAL Reputation or respect?
I've already said a post identical to that in OT, so yeah, I'm aware of this.

It's for fun, so why let morons mess up the "system" by bribing random posters with in-game items and such just to up their rep?

Including what Akira said about proxys, and what I've said about abuse of the system, it's just another way for people to be lame about it, so I felt the need to at least say "try not to be lame" during the first day.

If my attempts at trying to keep things fair for everyone bothers you, then give me a negative rep leg, seriously, go ahead.

My apologies if I offended you.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2007, 16:04   #67
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

Quote:
I've already said a post identical to that in OT, so yeah, I'm aware of this.

It's for fun, so why let morons mess up the "system" by bribing random posters with in-game items and such just to up their rep?

Including what Akira said about proxys, and what I've said about abuse of the system, it's just another way for people to be lame about it, so I felt the need to at least say "try not to be lame" during the first day.

If my attempts at trying to keep things fair for everyone bothers you, then give me a negative rep leg, seriously, go ahead.

My apologies if I offended you.
You can't keep this fair, it's an unavoidable fact.

As for your other comments, if you did not care about this and only see this as 'fun', then why are you intentionally posting where I am trying to hint that what I'm doing makes me lame?

I'll give you an example:

Quote:
Nothing besides making cunts who beg for it look gayer than before.
Really, your true motives are quite obvious. You can't keep this clean because it's in people's nature to cheat in order to achieve something better.

If there was actually some way to stop people on the forum, then yes, I would try and play fair and agree with you. However, there is absolutely no way to stop them, and most people WILL do this, so who really cares? You might as well have fun with it, anyway.

It's not like this is causing any real harm or damage, Josh.
Old 08-24-2007, 17:31   #68
THU¶DER
Banned

THU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond repute
6 reps people give me bad reps
THU¶DER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2007, 17:32   #69
THE_OLD_MAN
Burnin' !

THE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by THU¶DER View Post
6 reps people give me bad reps

hurts gimme some I'll give you soem abck
Back in the game,soon to get decent gear.
THE_OLD_MAN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2007, 17:37   #70
THU¶DER
Banned

THU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond repute
once my period is up i can sure.
THU¶DER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2007, 17:38   #71
dousmelldapoo1

dousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to dousmelldapoo1
12 rep for me

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=404186 <----WE WANT [IMG] tags

o.o

Be nice and all shall be well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginalina View Post

@ dousmelldapoo1 - You are the best person to eat a cookie with EVAR! xD

›Œ¨°
dousmelldapoo1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2007, 17:41   #72
THE_OLD_MAN
Burnin' !

THE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond repute
I got 33 now =D
Old 08-24-2007, 18:21   #73
THE_OLD_MAN
Burnin' !

34 --> 1337
Old 08-24-2007, 18:48   #74
Elusive

Elusive has a reputation beyond reputeElusive has a reputation beyond reputeElusive has a reputation beyond reputeElusive has a reputation beyond reputeElusive has a reputation beyond reputeElusive has a reputation beyond reputeElusive has a reputation beyond reputeElusive has a reputation beyond reputeElusive has a reputation beyond reputeElusive has a reputation beyond reputeElusive has a reputation beyond repute
i have 10 lol
Old 08-24-2007, 18:48   #75
Interpidsville

Interpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Interpidsville Send a message via Skype™ to Interpidsville
Quote:
Originally Posted by THU¶DER View Post
i've been wondering, WTH IS 1337?

G'ye rep T.T

1337 - LEET...... Needi say more....

10 Rep
Interpidsville is made of pure, epic win, purer than the soul of a newborn baby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prose View Post
I love you ville
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyWeapon View Post
Ville is the greatest
put me in your sig plix
Interpidsville is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: