Old 10-09-2017, 17:01   #1
Rapter

Rapter is on a distinguished road
Prince Fire / Water Test 8/10/2017 Just4Fun

As the title says, I will be testing Fire / Water over the next 14 days. I will convert my STG fire to full SPG to test attack and also to test to see if fire can play SPG and not get 1 hit. I will finish with my fire switching to Pure Water to test new water skills as full SPG then will put back to STG. All tests will be done with chars the same BP unless stated.

Testing will be done on EU Server: Flame Lotus, Prince Fire: 402 (310 Perfection)

Account Name: #Rapter! (30 Bill Prince).

1. Converted to SPG fire with M-ATTACK Dragon Soul Armour and Headgears, Full LVL 6 Refineries, Full Penetration (Even Head Gears), Immunity.

HP: 69400 (With HP in Headgears will be 72k HP, with New Pure Water Shield will ROCK :P)
DEFENSE: 17925
M-ATTACK: 48600
M-ATTACK 180% (FULL SPG)
BLESSED: 49%
FINAL M-ATTCK: 5400
SKILL CRIT (M-STRIKE): 122 (no need for more then 100 due to perfection).
IMMUNITY: 205
PENETRATION: 53%

Evil Centurion: 573832 (All Monsters in new map are the same damage I guess there is a limit)
GW Gate: 280600
All Bosses in new Map: 283136
Tower Bosses: 566272

This build hits all classes that are the same BP using Immunity between 17-20k per Zap, Anti Brake Between 32-38k per zap depending on build. It is really fun to play, Due to the amount of HP I find I can out pot most hits from same BP players, so its not 1 hit (unless they get lucky). Brake account's cannot kill me 1 hit, most hit me around 30-38k, so I am finding this build very nice for the new map. Kings I am hitting around 6-8k as expected due to there BP advantage. King #Nappy! finds it hard to 1 hit me, but it does happen so not the best build for Elite PK.

Waiting for CO update on the 17th ....................................
Rapter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2017, 01:34   #2
Yokaa
Mia

Yokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond repute
there was a fire playing vs me from dark server had full spg and full m-attack and he hits on me 18k~29k and I'm full +12 def gear and only +8 boot,fan and crop with 36k attack

but sadly he died 1 hit 60k

he was full +12 -7 max gears
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE
Yokaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2017, 05:38   #3
|Shadow|

|Shadow| is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapter View Post
As the title says, I will be testing Fire / Water over the next 14 days. I will convert my STG fire to full SPG to test attack and also to test to see if fire can play SPG and not get 1 hit. I will finish with my fire switching to Pure Water to test new water skills as full SPG then will put back to STG. All tests will be done with chars the same BP unless stated.

Testing will be done on EU Server: Flame Lotus, Prince Fire: 402 (310 Perfection)

Account Name: #Rapter! (30 Bill Prince).

1. Converted to SPG fire with M-ATTACK Dragon Soul Armour and Headgears, Full LVL 6 Refineries, Full Penetration (Even Head Gears), Immunity.

HP: 69400 (With HP in Headgears will be 72k HP, with New Pure Water Shield will ROCK :P)
DEFENSE: 17925
M-ATTACK: 48600
M-ATTACK 180% (FULL SPG)
BLESSED: 49%
FINAL M-ATTCK: 5400
SKILL CRIT (M-STRIKE): 122 (no need for more then 100 due to perfection).
IMMUNITY: 205
PENETRATION: 53%

Evil Centurion: 573832 (All Monsters in new map are the same damage I guess there is a limit)
GW Gate: 280600
All Bosses in new Map: 283136
Tower Bosses: 566272

This build hits all classes that are the same BP using Immunity between 17-20k per Zap, Anti Brake Between 32-38k per zap depending on build. It is really fun to play, Due to the amount of HP I find I can out pot most hits from same BP players, so its not 1 hit (unless they get lucky). Brake account's cannot kill me 1 hit, most hit me around 30-38k, so I am finding this build very nice for the new map. Kings I am hitting around 6-8k as expected due to there BP advantage. King #Nappy! finds it hard to 1 hit me, but it does happen so not the best build for Elite PK.

Waiting for CO update on the 17th ....................................
SPG build work with m-strike.Anyway , don't expect to give 1 hit to top chars.

IN A WORLD FULL OF STG , CHOOSE SPG
|Shadow| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2017, 06:03   #4
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
a fun build but as stated many times, not build to last.
Neverthless curious what the outcome is after the update.
Old 10-10-2017, 08:57   #5
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
You're in for a rough time.

Before I made Jefe I made a fire like this and you are going to lose to just about everyone.

You will do a lot of damage - kill nobody and die to just about everyone.

I dropped my full +12 fire and turned it into a water for this reason.

MrMagic Honor Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2017, 09:16   #6
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
You're in for a rough time.

Before I made Jefe I made a fire like this and you are going to lose to just about everyone.

You will do a lot of damage - kill nobody and die to just about everyone.

I dropped my full +12 fire and turned it into a water for this reason.
Imho if the account is doing around 18.5k average to non kings then it could be beast in team events w/ the new skill, if that damage is anywhere near the level of fire circle which does basically 100 less damage than Tornado. That's if that team has a dwar. Or just make a water dw-fire-water for team abilities and aoe damage (fire circle) + revive. One of those combos could work after patch. Pure waters obviously better if it's aoe skill is decent enough.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 10-10-2017 at 09:28.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2017, 09:22   #7
|Shadow|

|Shadow| is on a distinguished road
SPG fire is great against low bp players.

IN A WORLD FULL OF STG , CHOOSE SPG
|Shadow| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2017, 20:20   #8
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapter View Post
Hello Rapter =)

I am curious to see the results of your testing

Thank you ^_^
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2017, 10:29   #9
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Rapter =)

I am curious to see the results of your testing

Thank you ^_^
So am I.

Yet as Byusio pointed out even with 18k damage etc. some of these crazy AOE range spells that the DW and especially the WW (which seems to have almost like unlimited stamina - way OP lol) will RIP you probably pretty quick. WW are so OP and I guess be thankful they have no epic that it seems everyone is flocking to the easy to play classes anymore.

It would be nice to see fires back in the PVP scene yet I do not think TQ has any intention on helping that become a reality anymore.

I would love to see the results though especially vs DW and WW classes steered by well played players.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2017, 15:14   #10
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokaa View Post
there was a fire playing vs me from dark server had full spg and full m-attack and he hits on me 18k~29k and I'm full +12 def gear and only +8 boot,fan and crop with 36k attack

but sadly he died 1 hit 60k

he was full +12 -7 max gears
that's prolly Raptor. lol. He's been full spg fire before in Dark i believe.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin** (Princess)
130-130-138 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-138 Nin-War-Fire**

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat**

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro**
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-129 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ are a bunch of scammers
Mucle is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2017, 16:17   #11
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
that's prolly Raptor. lol. He's been full spg fire before in Dark i believe.
60k seems awfully low hp for a full +12 taoist, as in low hp. Even without rank you should easily have 65k+ my friend is +8 bag and hossu and +7 horse around 58k ATM still missing around 200ish attribute points with only lvl 14 Jiang. I do think this build has some potential to do good damage tho but I'd still probably use 3 at min torts preferably 4 though.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2017, 20:27   #12
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
In the name of fun, I urge my fellow firetao users to stick a spear with 176 strength and under the stuns of nado take advantage of speedgun for the kill shot! dedicating 2/4 stage in chi, 2 stages in jaing for an avg 30k p-attk is no maajor sacrifice!

Make fires deadly again! 300pct speedgun dmg oct 17 patch.
Old 10-11-2017, 22:46   #13
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
In the name of fun, I urge my fellow firetao users to stick a spear with 176 strength and under the stuns of nado take advantage of speedgun for the kill shot! dedicating 2/4 stage in chi, 2 stages in jaing for an avg 30k p-attk is no maajor sacrifice!

Make fires deadly again! 300pct speedgun dmg oct 17 patch.
Great advice as always. Spear is definitely the best tao build.
Old 10-12-2017, 13:23   #14
the.mofo
<3 guns

the.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to the.mofo Send a message via MSN to the.mofo Send a message via Yahoo to the.mofo
hmm

54448m attack/203 crit/97 break /no Defense glass cannon fire
#FireTaoLivesMatter
GLASS CANNON FTW
the.mofo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2017, 19:07   #15
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello Rapter =)

Any information yet, please? >.<

*EDIT* i really love the new inferno skill.. so nice!
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 10-19-2017 at 23:44.
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: