Old 10-09-2017, 01:53   #1
tix33
Matija?

tix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to tix33
I have a problem

Greetings everyone, I'm posting this here in hopes someone can help me with my account problem.Basically I quit this game like 6-7 years ago.Ocasionally in this past years I used to log in 3-4 times in a year for a few minutes. Last time I used to log in on my main was this september but yesterday when I tried to log in it keeps saying wrong password....The problem here is I spammed every possible password I think i had in the past years untill I finally loged on but this seems not to be working now...after all the rage I decided to restore my password via mail and guess what happens?It says this account is not linked to that mail but I even have a mail from 2014 where I restored the password of the desired account(maybe i changed it but i doubt?). So i have no clue what happened in the last month but something seems very wrong.I contacted TQ via account issue but basically either they are trolling or they don't understand the concept of my problem. I've told them all passwords this account had or could have, attached the picture where I restored the password in 2014, told them approxematly when was the last time on AND I EVEN KNOW THE RIGHT SECURITY QUESTIONS but their answers are slow,ridiculous and repetitive like: What is the last password, when was this account still OK when I told them 100 times everything I knew and since i quit i don't keep the excat track when I was last online.... So basically is there anyone here on forums that works for the company who could contact me and help me sort this thing out?

Thanks in advance.

~Tix~ 130-130-140 monk-war-tro

Eagle

Last edited by tix33; 10-09-2017 at 03:30.
tix33 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: