Old 10-07-2017, 14:56   #1
~Peanuts~

~Peanuts~ is on a distinguished road
Level 1 to 130-130-130 2nd rb

How many cps does it take to get 130-130-130 2nd rb if i do Bandits?
Or what is the best and fastest way to get that level if i start from level 1?
Old 10-07-2017, 15:07   #2
Erase
iAintHuman

Erase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Erase
depends on your luck,

i didn't do bandits the ENTIRE part of it but the majority i did and was probably around a bulk but then again, i have really **** luck and the biggest pack i won was like 11k or something, then lost it all lulz
Old 10-07-2017, 19:25   #3
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Peanuts~ View Post
Uhm, being 130 reborn isnt that helpful as it used to be. I know we want to get to Lv130 because of the extra attribute points but AP now adays can easily be acquired from eating mystery fruits.

Best thing right now is to just reborn your character at Lv120 then 2nd reborn still at Lv120.

Let me tell you a funny story. I had this competition against a friend of mine to who ever gets the most attribute points in 1 month after creating a new account up to 1st reborn. This friend of mine still has the old mentality that a Lv130 reborn character will get more points not knowing that you can just get attribute points from mystery fruits. I reborn my character at Lv120 while his at Lv130. Well, obviously I won after the 1 month period for eating as many mystery fruits as I could.

Don't you have a friend who still has a monk leveling set?, you can just borrow it for like 30 minutes to level up a monk up to Lv120 or If you really want a Lv130, you can add a few more hours and hit Lv130.

I can't answer your bandit leveling method as I havent really tried that one and its a damn waste of CPs if you ask me.
Old 10-07-2017, 22:53   #4
CEED

CEED is on a distinguished road
Why would you waste CPS on that?

I did Warrior-Warrior-Warrior (130-130-132) In exacly 25 Days leveling few hours a day. I bet that i can do it again in 10-15 days since i know the process and questing now better than the point i start building my war (was away from the game for 2 years). Count that i dont have leveling gear to do that, all the support (item wise) was a +6 2soc tower and fan. Also, i did the 2nd quest alone ( Did it in 22 Hours straight, i do bought the Moss, Grass and the Other thing). So better keep your CPS and swap them for bound and do your gear, Thats what i did.

Also, you can do a monk 130-130-130 in one day LOL. Stupid me, i have beads but was scared to power level a monk cuz of the rules, didnt know that is allowed to do it for a single char.

Server: Eternity
~IcyGirl~ - 130-131-136 (Ninja-Warrior-FireTao)
speed_of_light - 130-130-131 (Trojan-Trojan-Archer)
Lillymon - 130-131-130 (Pure Warrior)
Kendall - 130-130 (Ninja, soon too be 3rd time Ninja)

Not really strong Chars but made with love and less than $200 bulk.
CEED is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2017, 00:11   #5
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEED View Post
Also, you can do a monk 130-130-130 in one day LOL. Stupid me, i have beads but was scared to power level a monk cuz of the rules, didnt know that is allowed to do it for a single char.
I guess its not illegal as long as the monk set stays in your char till you reach 2nd reborn. In that case if they ever question you about it if you're farming or not, you're on the legal side that you really are leveling another char and not farming DBs. To be even safe, reincarnate your character after finishing the monk stages.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:13   #6
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Peanuts~ View Post
i made a 130-130-129 char and gained like 1k cps
but as stated above, it all depends on luck.
u could use 1k and not even get to lvl 100

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin** (Princess)
130-130-138 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-137 Nin-War-Fire**

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat**

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro**
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-129 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Light
130-130-134 Wat-War-Archer
Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2017, 09:29   #7
Lep
Real

Lep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond repute
You can easily get level 130 in a day or two. Doing the daily quests, the newbie region quests, and buying 30 SeniorExpBalls should get you level 110-120 in about 3 hours I would say.

Now, if you actually decide to do leveling instead of quests, you could use a Warrior, Monk, or a Wind Walker[Stomper] to get level 130 easily in about a day to 3 days depending whether you use auto hunt or not and which class you use.

Other than that, it is cheaper to buy 30 SeniorExpBalls, 10 ExpBalls, and Red & White Flowers to just level up. By the time you waste 1k cps on the Bandits you will be level 130 with money left over.
Lep is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: