Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 13:09   #31
ConquerCatcher
CheatCatch

ConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Post My Guild

Server: Myths- Medusa/Pegasus

Guild name: Red Devils

Amount of Guild members: 315

Guild Leader: I.like.you.somuch

Guild chat social activity: 3, we help each other if an enemy PKs, we make plans for last 7 minutes of Guild War, etc.

Guild War status: Every week.

Level requirement: 100+, mostly all 120 and 130+, and no spys reving at Guild War. We have members with all +12.
Guild: SerenityManager
Battle Power: 325

Suggestions
:
|130 & 135 Stakes/Scarecrows|ReviveHere In Houses|MagicBat Dies Live!|Pure Effects|Archer's Bow Plus Attack|Spear DragonSoul Phase 6|Counter Kill Balance|Make NPCs Look Different|New Archer Skill|
ConquerCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2011, 20:48   #32
funfungamer

funfungamer is on a distinguished road
add me please, I am now joining nothing
Old 09-29-2011, 14:00   #33
Cømmøn§hade22

Cømmøn§hade22 is on a distinguished road
Smile SnowWhite~HeavensSaviors

Server: Snow White (Fairy Tales)

Guild name: Heavens Saviors

Amount of guild members: 70

Guild Leader: KiroYamato

Guild chat Social Activity: 4, we have common meeting points in tc and market doing team arenas and other stuff, we help our guildies whenever we can (quests, jars, pkk etc), and often hold guild events/contests, usually ending in great success

Guild War Status: 0 - waiting until our roster is sufficiently expanded

Level Requirement: none, all are welcome the more the merrier :P

Contacts for entry: KiroYamato (Leader) Estevaan (D.L.) DAN08 (H.D.L.) Strongbow (D.L.)
Cømmøn§hade22 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2011, 08:47   #34
Kurian

Kurian is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Guild/Server

Hey there, I am currently a 125 Warrior in Sunshine/Blizzard. I am Aussie and I am looking for a social guild more based around game progression and fun. I enjoy the idea of being in a well kept guild that enjoys each part of the game PK or Non-PK. However I much prefer something low key, where I am not hearing slander over the broadcast about how crap someone is and such and such.

I do not mind dropping what I currently have to swap servers, leveling and gears comes with time. Please PM me if you are in a guild like I am asking for, would appreciate it.
Kurian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2012, 10:07   #35
X_Cross_CM

X_Cross_CM is on a distinguished road
Dalmasca_Empire Guild

Server: Ruby

Guild name: Dalmasca_Empire

Amount of guild members: 40+

Guild Leader: Genova

Guild chat Social Activity: rank 2
"because we are all newbies"

Guild War Status: 0
"What would you expect for the new guild xD"

Level Requirement: no level, just active and loyal

Contacts for entry: Contact Genova, damunyor or xylan(me)

Hope you join us

xylan
125 Archer Master
X_Cross_CM is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2013, 17:08   #36
JTDE

JTDE is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up new Guild

Server: Light

Guild name: asesino

Amount of guild members: 3

Guild Leader: *Talia*

Guild chat Social Activity: 1 until we grow

Guild War Status: o it is a new guild

Level Requirement: 50+

Contacts for entry: *Talia*
Old 02-17-2015, 21:16   #37
Elyke~Argosi

Elyke~Argosi is on a distinguished road
Server:Wild Kingdom/Dragon Server

Guild nameragonDisciples
Name origin:"The Disciples of Dragon Server"

Amount of guild members:8, at time of this posting. Almost half of those are my own accounts thus far.

Guild Leader:Elyke~Argosi (same on here as in-game)

Guild chat Social Activity: Currently, 1, because I only just made the guild and hardly have anyone. That's why I'm making this posting! I want an active guild chat!
(Rank from 1-5; 5 means people are constantly chatting on guild chat and hanging together leveling pking etc while 1 means that guild members rarely communicate and are not often seen together.)

Guild War Status: Again, 0, it'd be dumb to go into guildwar before we're ready, but one day hope to be able to participate and win!
(Rank from 0-4; State how many times a month your guild goes to guild war.)

Level Requirement: None. All are allowed! \o/ (If none say none or state the level to be in the guild)

Contacts for entry: Elyke~Argosi or guild advertisement in-game if there is one up.There are no presently assigned DLs.
(Should mention guild leader and deputy leader's names to be contacted in game and not msn.)

Things of note: We are a relatively new guild looking for members of any amount of experience or knowledge. While anyone can join, being able to at least speak/read english is recommended/preferred(simply so I know what you might be trying to tell/ask me. I only know english).

If we sound like a demanding guild at any time, be reassured we're aimed at being the opposite. A relaxed guild where you have the option to determine how much you contribute and in what ways you spend your time with the guild. All we ask is wear the title proudly, respect fellow players, and benefit your fellow guildmates.

We have a few simple rules for our members which aren't very hard or traumatizing to consider. They're all fair, straightforward towards fair-play between gamers, and even easier to avoid breaking.

Our rules:
  • Hacking/Botting/Scamming will result in IMMEDIATE kick from guild.
  • All members must log in at minimum of once per month. If a member's last login day matches the same as present, but of last month, they will be kicked.(Ex. Last Login 01/15/2015 would be kicked on 02/15/2015) This rule is in place because I want a legitimate account of how strong our guild is as well as how active its members are. None of this, "We have 600 members but only 10 of us actually play!" nonsense. Let's show our true strength to our enemies on the battlefield!
  • Every Saturday night, members who have 0 total guild contribution will be kicked. This isn't a weekly contribution. This is an "All-Time Contribution". Contribute or don't join. This rules gives you up to one week to do so, and it really is incredibly easy to avoid! Just a mere 10,000 silver donation or inscribing any piece of equipment to the guild's arsenals is enough to satisfy this condition.
  • Any members who have total contributions in the negatives will be kicked daily. Again, this is VERY easy to avoid. You can easily donate a small amount of silver to guild fund to remain in positives.
  • Don't ask/plead/beg for DL positions. DL positions are earned. End of story. Want to be DL? Contribute. Its that simple. Even if you don't reach DL, you'll at least climb the ranks within the guild this way.
Valyn~Hiroshi Lv.65 Warrior
Elyke~Argosi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2015, 15:13   #38
RexyTheDog
.::Rexy::.

RexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond repute
Server: Wild Kingdom - Phoenix/StatueOfZeus

Guild name: Shinsen_Gumi

Amount of Guild members: 116

Guild Leader: 1rufio1

Guild chat social activity: 1 (me). the guild is made of old veterans who quite or lost but left their items inscribed xD.

Guild War status: not ready yet, I got some 1st reborn who playing but we missing 2nd reborn players...

Level requirement: non-reborn lvl 120

note:
(*) we would be happy for players to help with Spook, Dis City and lvling for newbies.
we really just looking for active players who will log at leat once a week

(*) dont donate or inscribe your items, I dont care about tha aspect of the guild
#53rufio#53 - Archer 136
*AntraX* - Water 135
JinJer - War 134 --> War 136

This dog, is dog, a dog, very dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, like dog, you dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.
RexyTheDog is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2015, 04:06   #39
§mugglaz
Banned

§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute
Server: Galaxy - Neptune
Guild Name: Allahw-Akbar
Guild Leader: SUPERIOR
Chat: On/Off
Requirements: Always Play Co
Rules: inscribe items or kick

§mugglaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2015, 15:28   #40
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Dragon server Recruit

Server: Dragon Server

Guild name: Kaceytron69420

Amount of guild members:420

Guild Leader: Kaceytron

Guild chat Social Activity: 1

Guild War Status: 4
Level Requirement: 42

Contacts for entry: Kaceytron69420, Catcam69

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.