Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 52 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 08-22-2011, 09:19   #16
Habebty
Banned

Habebty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
It seems they just delete your characters after only a couple years of not playing the game. Only game/company I've ever known to do that so I'd honestly suggest looking for a new game to play.
i have created some accounts to have begginer pack, i logged , selected job and name, claimed pack.ok so far. so char existed. after some time i claimed for some of these acounts the bound cps for old chars. now i wanted to plvl those chars. i log and guess what...i need to select job and name again...wtf? i already did these things. so where are my chars? no more existing...but lol i can select job and name again, and when i log i have prize to claim bound cps . so can tq enlighten me and explain to me. char existed, because i claimed a prize for old char. where is my char, why i have to create again? can i say i had aloooot of accounts like this?they didnt answer to me when i asked. and not all these chars were lvl 3, some of them were 40+. so if tq can delete to clear some of the database...what else they can do? they didnt bother to bann those, but i guess its possible this too. anything to fix their issues with lag and what else? server maintenance not enough anymore?I DIDNT DELETE MY CHARS, and they cant restore because they were low lvl under 70.
Habebty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2012, 20:11   #17
*PriKito*
OldSchool

*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *PriKito*
Sigh, i created an account, it was about 2 years idk, i got the account and the previous passwords on mind, but i dont know on what email it is registred, i had submit 2 account issues to account service on about 10 days, but i didnt got an answer yet, i guess they wont help me, any idea?

"Human muscles are quite eloquent. They speak-out clearly what the person's next movement will be. They even tell me which way a gun will be pointed before the trigger is pulled."
Vamp, MGS II
*PriKito* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2012, 09:25   #18
Marc1k1
Maaku

Marc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Marc1k1 Send a message via Skype™ to Marc1k1
Hey there, I had various account ID's created under my e-mail and I'd like to know if I could retrieve the account ID's (if they could be sent to the e-mail account I used for them)

Obviously its been ages since I last played on them, I know exactly what the passwords will be just not the account ID's are.

Also on another note, the submit button on the linked page (in the first post) doesn't work, at least for me it doesn't.

~Old Characters~
.:-Scorpio-:.
marc1k1 - Wat/Tro - 110 - Mobile Infantry (DL)
Marc2k2 - Archer - 110 - Mobile Infantry (DL)
FreedomCall - Tro/Tro - 103 - None

.:-Dark-:.
Doku - Warrior - 111 - No Guild
Marc1k1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2012, 11:47   #19
neacsuadrian28

neacsuadrian28 is on a distinguished road
Hey. Please help me. How can I find the registered email from a account? I forgot the email and password and i need to send the password to my registered email. Can you help me? Thx so much.
neacsuadrian28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2012, 05:25   #20
Pieman007

Pieman007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question suggestions?

i had played 6 years ago. i had like 9 toons. i redownload co get all the account ids got new pws everything is set but the kicker is out of all the account ids only one has a toon on it... my reborn toons are gone my archer who was totally decked out with great gear is gone.... so anyone had any ideas??
Pieman007 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2012, 10:57   #21
fingr

fingr is on a distinguished road
am I hacked or whaT? o.o

Weirdest thing, since this maintenance problem, I've been getting kicks frequently, alot.

Yesterday when I tried to login after such, it said my password was wrong, so I quickly changed it, nothing was missing and idk if someone was online at my char.

However TODAY it was same problem, server maintenance, I tried to login, it said "wrong account name or password" etc. but instead of changing again, I tried to login once more, and it worked o.o same "wrong" acc/pass, i was in mrkt when kicked, and when I logged in I was in desert city ( nothing strange) but my items were all in my backpack

Oh, and btw I just started a few days ago again, downloaded co, only, so no bots/cheats on my computer.
fingr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2012, 04:13   #22
magesion3

magesion3 is on a distinguished road
Problems with account

Hello my username is magesion3 so is my ingame name and i didnt play for like 2-3 years then i logged into like 2 months ago and now when i logged in i had to create a new character.... but i already had a 1 rb ninja-trojan with super +6 2 super gems startower and heaven fan and some other stuff.... I am 99% sure this is the right account because when i logged into my archer that is somehow working i checked friend list and on it it was this account magesion3 that doesnt iven have a character created somehow... I was playing on Gem World / Turqoise server so maybe it's connected with joining diamond and turqoise server together? Can you please help me?

Thank you for your time, Tim
magesion3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2012, 01:05   #23
luly7

luly7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Like I stated in the first post, please submit your issue at https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/index.aspx. Remember to provide as much information you can remember of that account as possible.
Hey! I lost my account username and I can't remember it at all! I have tried everything and still conquer didn't reply to me with my usernames , weould you please help me with this issue? I really need my accounts back I loved them .
luly7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2013, 19:50   #24
liamgibson

liamgibson is on a distinguished road
ive forgot my account ID!

hello, ive forgot my account ID because i havnt played in a while. I was wondering if any Admin can help me out all i can remember is the password and the characters name and i have 1 of 3 emails that it may be registered under (not 100% sure though) would be much appreciated if you could help me out! (please reply through inbox)
liamgibson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2013, 23:30   #25
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Please submit an account issue at our official website: https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/index.aspx. Please remember to provide as much information of your account as possible, such as previous passwords, the DB codes that you had purchased for that account (if there is any), the possible registered email, and etc. Thanks.
^
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2014, 05:37   #26
roxastk6

roxastk6 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Please submit an account issue at our official website: https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/index.aspx. Please remember to provide as much information of your account as possible, such as previous passwords, the DB codes that you had purchased for that account (if there is any), the possible registered email, and etc. Thanks.
I haven't played for quite a while so i lost my account......... and i forgot the email i used when i first created it. but i do remember the user and before i changed the password. so can i do anything? is it possible to get my account back?

i lost my nin, king_nero. and idk the email i used back then.
roxastk6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2015, 09:23   #27
MarHazK
ROFLMFAO

MarHazK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxastk6 View Post
I haven't played for quite a while so i lost my account......... and i forgot the email i used when i first created it. but i do remember the user and before i changed the password. so can i do anything? is it possible to get my account back?

i lost my nin, king_nero. and idk the email i used back then.
I know all my informations, but sadly, they REMOVED the accounts i assume LOL.. fkup... they emailed me "We are wishing you back" like everyyear, but when im back, no more accs with the same account details including same username and password, wtf was that... nonsense..

Patch 5007 bugs Sigs
> All forest at TC and DC changed.
> Invalid coordinates.

Guild: SouLReapeR
Position: Member
Level: ___________________________ ___ L127
Gears: Full SUPERS
RAGE: FIXED
PHOENIX: FIXED
FB/SS: FIXED
SOCKS: WEAPONS
SDGS: 4