Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 75 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 07:53   #76
way2phast

way2phast is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm using win7 64bit and i could open the game fine but after i log in for around 10 seconds the game just freezed..i deleted the anti-trojan folder and my video card has the newest version and i've already disabled the desktop composition i dunno wut else i can do please help!

any suggestion would be really appriciated
way2phast is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2010, 05:09   #77
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
my friend has an error. When he is trying to install it this shows:

"CRC Error: this file [..blablabla..] and may be corrupted"

edit: nvm fixed

Last edited by *~panda~*; 01-24-2010 at 17:09.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2010, 15:09   #78
4markie

4markie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by eikichi59 View Post
Hi , I'm new on this forum , and i just came for a question , i asked it on the french forum of Co (i'm french) but nobody answer me and i saw that you made a great guid for windows 7 , but a problem still for me :

I made all what you say , but the windows closed without error message , i chane the comptability (i have Win7 32bits prenium edition)
But i saw that the animation before the home page were realy faster than the normal speed of their.

Exemple , the bird on the background fly realy fast , do you understand ?

So thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english (, i think )

Edit : Ok try with other solution ans now it works , but an other problem came , i've ~08 fps when i'm next to mobs ,:S

It's unplayable.

Thx

That's EXACTLY what happened to me. After that I got a Blue screen of death (Windows stop error)

Looks like this:

4markie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2010, 19:25   #79
Crazyscorpio

Crazyscorpio is on a distinguished road
Display issue

Not seen any other posts about this and was curious if there is a fix for this.

I've been running CO on win xp without a problem in full screen mode (Sony 32") with the client stretching to all edges of the screen. After Installing Win7 Home Premium Ed. When I launch the program it will shrink my display to about 3/4 of the display which leaves on both left and right edges a black stripe. Tried every trick I can think of but still shrinks display. Upon exit of client it restores my display to full again. Thankyou
Crazyscorpio is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2010, 20:51   #80
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Himie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyscorpio View Post
Not seen any other posts about this and was curious if there is a fix for this.

I've been running CO on win xp without a problem in full screen mode (Sony 32") with the client stretching to all edges of the screen. After Installing Win7 Home Premium Ed. When I launch the program it will shrink my display to about 3/4 of the display which leaves on both left and right edges a black stripe. Tried every trick I can think of but still shrinks display. Upon exit of client it restores my display to full again. Thankyou
You should enable Stretch aspect ratio in your graphics card settings

MyAnimeList
Himie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2010, 17:25   #81
4markie

4markie is on a distinguished road
Omg! It worked!! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you. No BsoD anymore! Works perfect!
4markie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2010, 03:31   #82
MetRo
meh

MetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to MetRo
I have a problem which has caused quite a lot of annoyance. Every time I log co and switch to a new map everything freezes and a message pops up that my graphics driver has frozen. I tried the different stuff suggested in the first thread, but nothing helped.

Though, even as Device Manager tells me that my graphic drivers are up to date, I suspect they are not. I have searched around for awhile but can't find anything.
Heres my graphic card chipset:
Mobile Intel(R) 45 Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1)

There were a lot of results at google, but only for the HP version, and that wont work as I have an Acer Emachines.

lambi5 125-131 tro-arch

lambi 111 arch

lambi3 124-117 warr-wat

~NewDuuDe~ 125-130-130 tro-tro-tro

~*NewDuuDe*~ nin-warr 126-114

UberPen1s 130-125-?? tro-warr-tro

Classic-Royalty_EU

~*NewDuuDe*~ 125-129-131 wat-warr-tro

???-Pluto

???? - 133-ish water-tro
MetRo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2010, 13:58   #83
FrogdReameR

FrogdReameR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natoru View Post
Conquer Online is not yet fully compatible with Windows 7.This is a compiled guide of hopefully all the problems and fixes running Conquer Online in Windows 7. Just follow the fixes and tips posted here and you should be able to run it fine.

If you still encounter problems please post a new thread and it will try to be fixed.

Windows 7 Guide
  • Please make sure Windows update is turned on, or that you update from the website, because Windows release their are and will be important updates and fixes which will improve compatibility for games and programs.
  • Update your Video drivers to the latest and not the generic ones that come with 7. If your specific device does not have a Windows 7 driver, use Vista drivers as they are compatible with 7.

Blue Screen of Death (Crash and Memory Dump)
  • This is caused by the anti-virus program that comes with Conquer. To fix this, remove the zftqat folder from your Conquer Directory or rename it. If you accidently open Conquer.exe with the antivirus enabled quickly hit the X to close it.
    If you get a blue screen you MUST reinstall.

Low FPS and Frequent Freezing Issues
  • Running Conquer in Compatibility mode will drop your FPS to around 1-4, make sure compatibilty mode is turned off.
  • FPS can also be affected by outdated video drivers so update them using vista drivers.
  • Setting Conquer.exe's priority to above normal in the task manager can improve FPS and performance. It can also be set to High but can cause Problems and BSOD on low end systems.
  • FPS can also be improved by hiding the taskbar. This option is in the Taskbar properties.
  • Disabling Aero can also raise FPS and make the game run more stable. It's easily be done by right-clicking the shortcut to CO2, selecting 'Properties' and going to the 'Compatibility' tab.
    Select 'Disable Desktop Composition', then apply the changes.
    Now Aero will be disabled when running CO2.

Direct X Errors
  • You need to update your Video Card drivers from the standard ones that come with Windows 7 to the latest Vista drivers.

In-game Buttons Out of Place
  • Right click your desktop and click Personalise then click on Display down in the Bottom Left. Then set the scaling to 'Smaller - 100%' and Apply.

Performance and Stalling Issues on Quad Core PCs
  • Conquer doesn't seem to like more than 2 cores on some systems.This can be fixed by going into Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc), clicking on the processes tab, finding Conquer.exe and right clicking on it then clicking Set Affinity and then set it so that only the first two processors are selected.

The windows just closes with/without error
  • This is most probably caused by outdated codecs first try uninstalling whatever codec pack you have installed and try playing, if you can play without it installed try finding a newer version of it if you are not sure if you have codecs installed try CCCP Insurgent
    If it's not caused by codecs try deleting the conquer folder manually and installing again. if it still doesn't work post a new thread.

My fps suck even tho I have awesomenessssss specs I also tried point 2 this shouldn't happen its your bad coding FIX IT
You should try doing a full reinstallation of conquer yours most probably got corrupted
-Delete the conquer folder MANUALLY, the uninstaller leaves some files behind and can affect the new installation
-Install again, do not run conquer or autopatch
-Rename the zftqat folder to something else
-Patch either manually or auto
-Run the game

Autopatch won't work
Sometimes the autopatch server is down but you will notice this because there are 9000+ threads about it so if you are the only one with this problem do the same as above, reinstall.

More fixes and tips will be added when they are come across.
In regards to all of this,My Husband and I both have Brand New computers with Win7 on them, and when I say brand new I am saying less than 1 month. SO how can all of this need to be updated already? There has to be some other option....
FrogdReameR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2010, 23:33   #84
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Himie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogdReameR View Post
In regards to all of this,My Husband and I both have Brand New computers with Win7 on them, and when I say brand new I am saying less than 1 month. SO how can all of this need to be updated already? There has to be some other option....
Umm... what?

MyAnimeList
Himie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2010, 03:17   #85
Shikona

Shikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond repute
Does the zftqat still cause blue screens?
Old 03-27-2010, 12:25   #86
daveytrackels

daveytrackels is on a distinguished road
I don't quite understand it.. Can someone explain it to me?
Old 04-02-2010, 03:48   #87
anti-anti
iLol

anti-anti has a reputation beyond reputeanti-anti has a reputation beyond reputeanti-anti has a reputation beyond reputeanti-anti has a reputation beyond reputeanti-anti has a reputation beyond reputeanti-anti has a reputation beyond reputeanti-anti has a reputation beyond reputeanti-anti has a reputation beyond reputeanti-anti has a reputation beyond reputeanti-anti has a reputation beyond reputeanti-anti has a reputation beyond repute
I have no codecs.
I updated my drivers.
I have Conquer to run as admin.
I have W7.
I made a thread.
I've done Microsoft updates.
I've reinstalled Conquer.
It still doesn't work.

Edit: Lol it was the TQ scanner, I deleted it.

However, I still have the same problem I did in Vista. I can't actually open Conquer without using autopatch.exe.exe. On Vista it would say open play.exe, and then when I do so, it would say Conquer Online has stopped working". With Windows 7 it will just close without an error.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogunz View Post
He's a fat man in a red suit. Not a miracle worker.
This is the best thread of all time, OF ALL TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
1.) I didn't know bella was bammbamm

2.) When are you gonna stop googling black people to post as your pic?

3.) Why do all asian guys act black? Is it small ***** syndrome or something?

Last edited by anti-anti; 04-02-2010 at 04:01.
anti-anti is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2010, 06:28   #88
SilverRanger

SilverRanger is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello, how to fix this error ?

Windows 7 64bits build 7600
I'm up to date with drivers.

thanks in advance for help.
SilverRanger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2010, 09:51   #89
~Saint~

~Saint~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saint~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saint~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saint~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saint~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saint~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saint~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saint~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saint~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saint~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saint~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogdReameR View Post
These are problems that may happen, they won't happen to everyone, as for why it may need to be done is that CO isn't made for win7 at the moment, hopefully they will fix that tho. cuz this is frustrating xP

MasterBlader 120-107 Tro - Arch <---- Chuck Norris
~Saint~ 111-130 Wat - Fire
Jellyfish 110 - XXX - XXX Warrior - Warrior - ???
~Saint~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2010, 19:31   #90
ToiShio
Royal~Nub

ToiShio is on a distinguished road
Ok Help me. I have just upgraded to windows seven and I cant get on conquer. I press the start button on play and this is the message I get.

User Accounnt Control

Program name: Autopatch application.
Verified publisher: (A bunch of chinese lettering.)
File origin: Hard drive on this computer
Program location: " C:/Program Files/Conquer Online2.0/AutoPatch.exe" blacknull

Show information about this publishers certificate.

Do you want to allow this following program to make changes to this computer?

I click yes and it sends me to the autopatch and then to that little picture before the client appears And I get an error message that says something about Direct3D or DirectX can someone please help me I just wanna play the game...

Im guessing its something with Windows but im 13 i dont know much but here is all my system information. My dad updated win 7 a few days ago and I havent been able to use it since. I could use it fine on my Windows xp so...Here's the stuff.

System Information
Current Date/Time: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 ^:19:31 PM
Computer Name: DJGIBSON-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit(6.1 Build 7600)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: IBM
System Model: 8187SWU
BIOS: Phoenix FirstBios(tm) Desktop Pro Version 2.0 for IBM ThinkCentre.
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz 2(CPUs),~3.0GHz
Memory: 4069MB RAM
Page file: 1085MB used,6012MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
ToiShio is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: