Old 09-08-2017, 15:56   #1
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Alternate Build for Fire

Hello everyone =)

A lil time ago I was saying in another thread that my fire was Trojan-Warrior-Fire, and that it was very fun to play

So, I wanted to offer that option to ppl who are thinking about making a fire tao... it is not the best fire path to kill other characters, but it is the best to do quests and probably the most fun to play cuz of the cyclone skill we keep from the trojan class... Fires can be very good at hunting, and if Fire of Hell casting could be reduced a lil bit, they would be even better ^_^

A pic of the number of monsters killed at the end of that garment quest
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cycloning.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	294.0 KB
ID:	151156  
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 09-08-2017 at 15:57. Reason: Spelling grrrr
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2017, 17:37   #2
gabriel30100

gabriel30100 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello everyone =)

A lil time ago I was saying in another thread that my fire was Trojan-Warrior-Fire, and that it was very fun to play

So, I wanted to offer that option to ppl who are thinking about making a fire tao... it is not the best fire path to kill other characters, but it is the best to do quests and probably the most fun to play cuz of the cyclone skill we keep from the trojan class... Fires can be very good at hunting, and if Fire of Hell casting could be reduced a lil bit, they would be even better ^_^

Nice build, do you are the 1 in Dis City Elite?

gabriel852

Tro -War 120

Centaur/Uglyducking/Alladin/Honor
gabriel30100 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2017, 18:04   #3
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel30100 View Post
Nice build, do you are the 1 in Dis City Elite?
Hello Gabriel =)

Hmm.. what you mean?... if I rank first in the Dis City quest? .O Fires cannot kill faster than archers and windwalkers >.<.. I do that quest with token anyway, for now, cuz of time hahaha
Sake - Most noob
Old 09-09-2017, 02:25   #4
CEED

CEED is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hello everyone =)

I used to play Fire like this on pServer, it was hella fun

Server: Eternity
~IcyGirl~ - 130-131-136 (Ninja-Warrior-FireTao)
speed_of_light - 130-130-131 (Trojan-Trojan-Archer)
Lillymon - 130-131-130 (Pure Warrior)
Kendall - 130-130 (Ninja, soon too be 3rd time Ninja)

Not really strong Chars but made with love and less than $200 bulk.
CEED is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2017, 09:06   #5
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Hi Bella

hmm i like that build, its really hard to decide what is best for fire builds these days,
since perfection ruin fog,, but the main point of fire using fog is mainly for stun. So in that regard it is still a little useful
i was thinking maybe water- warrior- fire that way u could have xp skill Revive in case u ever needed it, but the mag shield will defiantly help.

right now i am WW- war fire, Frost gaze [1] works well causing enemy's to loose stamina,
but it is also short BP ranged, and im really low bp so i thinking about reincar.

i hope with this patch they will upgrade pure fire skill
all fires really need alot of bt and skillcritt, both those really hard to get now
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2017, 15:52   #6
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Hello everyone =)

08-29-2017, 13:42 #30
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapter
Not calling you a hater, but you are saying that fires are useless witch is not true, skip to the last 10 mins you will see the last fight, My Build is M-ATTACK, immunity, HP in JH and HP, Immunity, M-ATTACK, 2x Final M-ATTACK and 2x M-STRIKE in chi, the reason for the 2x M-Strike in Chi is to give me the 100 crit needed to crit mobs/bosses all the time, also its great against people who have anti brake with no immunity means i can crit them also, if you are looking to make a fire cheap and not planning to be king ofc you just switch to final M-Attack

Beautiful char,beautiful fight somehow my lower bp break/crit tank build fire does more damage on immKings than you and u take toomuch hits fighting against silly ninjas,

My current build is troj-war-fire, together with max zoomedout screen your offscreen nados and Trojan xp skill really takes away peoples will to even fight a whole match ( the goal here is to stay out of sight, period.)

jump then attk midair to keep ur teleport effect and will never guess where ur landing...

only char I c can stop a build like mines and plying style is a antibreak w-walker.

again really nice fight tho and proof that the haters just cant play the class. its toomuch work for their fat fingers!

King_Kai ****140*****FireTao

Active+Legend

Conquer Online Hebby server Top Ranked Fire Tao

i swear!
Old 09-10-2017, 06:42   #7
Rapter

Rapter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hello everyone =)

If they could increase the range on FIRE OF HELL would be great 6 Paces is not enough, maybe increase it to say 8-10 i kill around 5k with my build ninja/war/fire on steed , not sure Cyclone is helping you kill more monsters then me.
Rapter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2017, 14:12   #8
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapter View Post
If they could increase the range on FIRE OF HELL would be great 6 Paces is not enough, maybe increase it to say 8-10 i kill around 5k with my build ninja/war/fire on steed , not sure Cyclone is helping you kill more monsters then me.
Hello Rapter =)

Hmm.. when I use charge with steed, I have a cooldown time to use fire of hell (or anything >.<).. You don't have that slowing down problem? .O
Sake - Most noob
Old 09-10-2017, 17:23   #9
Rapter

Quote:
Hello Rapter =)

Hmm.. when I use charge with steed, I have a cooldown time to use fire of hell (or anything >.<).. You don't have that slowing down problem? .O
Your Casting Delay that you are having is coming from the fact that you are jumping. What i mean is, ride the steed and run normal, this will improve your speed and cast FireOfHell you will see that you can kill more monsters

Last edited by Rapter; 09-10-2017 at 17:27.
Old 09-10-2017, 18:03   #10
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapter View Post
Your Casting Delay that you are having is coming from the fact that you are jumping. What i mean is, ride the steed and run normal, this will improve your speed and cast FireOfHell you will see that you can kill more monsters
hmmm... you mean that riding horse eliminate the casting time for fire of hell?
.O
Sake - Most noob
Old 09-10-2017, 20:15   #11
Rapter

Quote:
hmmm... you mean that riding horse eliminate the casting time for fire of hell?
.O
No, What i mean is there is 0 delay on FireOfHell Casting, The delay you are having is due to the fact that you are jumping and casting. By Riding steed you get around as fast as jumping without the delay to FireOfHell.

Ever since Tao Epic was released, Tao Jump is bugged, but TQ seem not to care and everyone seems to not believe there is a bug so it did not get fixed. , i played fire since 2005 so i know its bugged, but TQ don't care and i have given up trying to get it fixed.

Last edited by Rapter; 09-10-2017 at 20:27.
Old 09-15-2017, 12:12   #12
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hello Rapter =)

Cyclone wont help you kill mobs faster, just help find them quicker, when their this compact in big spawns like this map its basically useless.

have you aseen the magic defence on wepons,
this why fire tao will never be fixed, lvl140 super p7 fist give 40 pct mag defence. thats more m % than their headgears x5!

its dumb why tq doing this to taos?
each upgrade
more m defence percent. more and more!

Fire tao will never be fixed and full SPG now useless even if u have 40k full +12 and spg.
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2017, 12:55   #13
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KloacmrotSi View Post
Cyclone wont help you kill mobs faster, just help find them quicker, when their this compact in big spawns like this map its basically useless.

this why fire tao will never be fixed, lvl140 super p7 fist give 40 pct mag defence. thats more m % than their headgears x5!

each upgrade

Fire tao will never be fixed and full SPG now useless even if u have 40k full +12 and spg.
Hello KloacmrotSi =)

Don't rain on my parade... you party pooper you! *sobbing*.. I love my cyclone ^_^

For warrior's firsts, they probably added magic defense to compensate for lost of shield's magic defense... but they also gave epic warriors backfire so fire taos have hard time with warriors >.<
Sake - Most noob
Old 09-15-2017, 12:57   #14
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KloacmrotSi View Post

each upgrade

FYI, just like STGS mdefense is capped I forgot the percentage but it is capped.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2017, 20:11   #15
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
FYI, just like STGS mdefense is capped I forgot the percentage but it is capped.
Thank you for pointing that out and allow me to add.... fire taos kickz ezz meng, ur fatty fingers just cant work that hard!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: