Old 09-07-2017, 03:41   #1
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Love Across Time Event

Upon entering the Milky Way map, I did my best to hunt as many StarlitJewel Fragments as I could because I only have 30 minutes to stay inside.

Then when I got out, I did some hunting in the wild and the fragment continued to drop until around the first hour of the game.

The drop rate of Starlit Jewel Fragment dropped from 100% to 0 real quick.

I was able to gather 17 Starlit Jewels but still wasnt enough to complete the 30 Jewels that the NPC Joker required.

Now, how Am I suppose to complete the 30 jewels if I couldn't hunt fragments anymore??

And Seriously? the first Permanent Purple Romance Pack that has the bound perm garment in it requires 700 Splendor Points.

Guess what, 1 Starlit Jewel = 1 Splendor Point, 1 Lunar Jewel = 1 Splendor Point.

But Hey!, there is a shop that sells 1 Lunar Jewel for 69 CPs.

Wait whait?! 1 Lunar Jewel for 69 CPs each? and since I couldnt hunt starlit jewel fragments anymore, my last resort is to buy 1 Lunar Jewel for 69 CPs and I'll need 700 pieces of it to get the Bound Perm Garment.

"Best Part"

700 Lunar Jewels x 69 CPs = 48,300 CPs (For a Freakin Bound Garment?!!)

Lets just say, my calculation is wrong and I'll only need 300 Splendor Points to get the bound garment,

So, that will be 300 Lunar Jewels x 69 CPs = 20,700 CPs (For a Freaking Bound Garment?!!)

Are You Serious?

Rxin, can you tell your devs to just leave the drop rate of the starlit jewel fragments at 100%?? I wouldn't mind hunting all day just to have a 100% certainty of acquiring this garment.
Old 09-07-2017, 03:56   #2
CEED

CEED is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
Upon entering the Milky Way map, I did my best to hunt as many StarlitJewel Fragments as I could because I only have 30 minutes to stay inside.

Then when I got out, I did some hunting in the wild and the fragment continued to drop until around the first hour of the game.

The drop rate of Starlit Jewel Fragment dropped from 100% to 0 real quick.

I was able to gather 17 Starlit Jewels but still wasnt enough to complete the 30 Jewels that the NPC Joker required.

Now, how Am I suppose to complete the 30 jewels if I couldn't hunt fragments anymore??

And Seriously? the first Permanent Purple Romance Pack that has the bound perm garment in it requires 700 Splendor Points.

Guess what, 1 Starlit Jewel = 1 Splendor Point, 1 Lunar Jewel = 1 Splendor Point.

But Hey!, there is a shop that sells 1 Lunar Jewel for 69 CPs.

Wait whait?! 1 Lunar Jewel for 69 CPs each? and since I couldnt hunt starlit jewel fragments anymore, my last resort is to buy 1 Lunar Jewel for 69 CPs and I'll need 700 pieces of it to get the Bound Perm Garment.

"Best Part"

700 Lunar Jewels x 69 CPs = 48,300 CPs (For a Freakin Bound Garment?!!)

Lets just say, my calculation is wrong and I'll only need 300 Splendor Points to get the bound garment,

So, that will be 300 Lunar Jewels x 69 CPs = 20,700 CPs (For a Freaking Bound Garment?!!)

Are You Serious?

Rxin, can you tell your devs to just leave the drop rate of the starlit jewel fragments at 100%?? I wouldn't mind hunting all day just to have a 100% certainty of acquiring this garment.
You'r calcs are right, i was about to post this. +1 for this.

Server: Eternity
~IcyGirl~ - 130-131-136 (Ninja-Warrior-FireTao)
speed_of_light - 130-130-131 (Trojan-Trojan-Archer)
Lillymon - 130-131-130 (Pure Warrior)
Kendall - 130-130 (Ninja, soon too be 3rd time Ninja)

Not really strong Chars but made with love and less than $200 bulk.
CEED is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 04:01   #3
Fawa

Fawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond repute
Jeeez, TQ has lost their mind!!
Fawa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 06:38   #4
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
the sad part is that most of the players are actually thinking they can get the garments without wasting cps....
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 10:24   #5
Qinghai
Master

Qinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond repute
im sure you can still get starlit fragments from ocean ghosts, just autohunt and wait
Old 09-07-2017, 11:56   #6
CEED

CEED is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qinghai View Post
im sure you can still get starlit fragments from ocean ghosts, just autohunt and wait
LOL, no. Autohunt pleb.

Server: Eternity
~IcyGirl~ - 130-131-136 (Ninja-Warrior-FireTao)
speed_of_light - 130-130-131 (Trojan-Trojan-Archer)
Lillymon - 130-131-130 (Pure Warrior)
Kendall - 130-130 (Ninja, soon too be 3rd time Ninja)

Not really strong Chars but made with love and less than $200 bulk.
CEED is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 12:59   #7
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone =)

After 7220 monsters killed, I have 10 Lunar Jewels and 72 Starlit Jewels

*EDIT* with DW I killed 3627 and had 5 Lunar Jewels (cannot remember number of Starlits, but was not too many >.<) and with fire 2364 killed and just 1 Lunar Jewel =.=

Not even gonna say anything about water *sigh*
It would be nicer if all classes could complete the quests where you have to kill many monsters or kill fast things cuz those two new quests are really hard for waters =(
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 09-07-2017 at 13:39.
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 13:34   #8
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello everyone =)

After 7220 monsters killed, I have 10 Lunar Jewels and 72 Starlit Jewels
I assume that is from the Milky way map? and the only way possible to get all those amount of materials in 30 minutes is if you're either an archer or a windwalker.
Old 09-07-2017, 14:01   #9
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I assume that is from the Milky way map? and the only way possible to get all those amount of materials in 30 minutes is if you're either an archer or a windwalker.
Hello Etienne =)

Yes, it was from that map with ww... with my other girls the most I received was just half of ww
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 14:42   #10
Etienne1
Bound User

Rxin, please consider telling your devs to just allow us to farm StarlitJewel Fragments in the wild or remove the 30 minute time limit inside the Milky Way map because not all of us can farm 30-50 jewels in 30 minute. What's the point of releasing this event if none of us can get the garment.
Old 09-07-2017, 15:02   #11
aff

aff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Rxin, please consider telling your devs to just allow us to farm StarlitJewel Fragments in the wild or remove the 30 minute time limit inside the Milky Way map because not all of us can farm 30-50 jewels in 30 minute. What's the point of releasing this event if none of us can get the garment.
You can farm them in Lab 1 (only place I was auto hunting) but it's slow af. 110 fragments ~2h

*And it's tradeable. If you want the garment so bad, let multiple accounts auto hunting.

Last edited by aff; 09-07-2017 at 15:06.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 15:53   #12
Ahmad_ai
Haseo

Ahmad_ai is on a distinguished road
waste of time

and its not that great garment anyway
Ahmad_ai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 16:39   #13
Cookies^.^
Crissy<3

Cookies^.^ is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone! Does anybody know if we can buy or get the accessory? It looks kinda cool ;p

lc Tro
*SexyLilThing* Water

And..many more noobies ^.^

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine <3
Cookies^.^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 16:58   #14
gabriel30100

gabriel30100 is on a distinguished road
I Think that when u got 300 Splendor points u get the perm 3 star garment(Bound ? idk )

gabriel852

Tro -War 120

Centaur/Uglyducking/Alladin/Honor
gabriel30100 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 17:15   #15
gabriel30100

gabriel30100 is on a distinguished road
Exchangeable

So if u didn't got the 30 with ur main char, u can get with another one

gabriel852

Tro -War 120

Centaur/Uglyducking/Alladin/Honor