Old 08-18-2017, 23:37   #1
suzakuG

suzakuG is on a distinguished road
Hello! Returning player here!

Hey guys. Few questions

1. What server should I join if i want to be apart of a big and very active community with huge PK value long term?

2. What character/build should i start if I want a really strong character overall? ( I will be spending money so please include that in your answer)

3. I played about 5-6 years ago so I know a lot of stuff has changed. I used to buy dragon balls a lot and want to know is that still a thing?

4. Also is leveling still a huge mission to get to a build where I can pk high level?

Thank you!
suzakuG is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2017, 00:02   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzakuG View Post
Hey guys. Few questions

1. What server should I join if i want to be apart of a big and very active community with huge PK value long term?

2. What character/build should i start if I want a really strong character overall? ( I will be spending money so please include that in your answer)

3. I played about 5-6 years ago so I know a lot of stuff has changed. I used to buy dragon balls a lot and want to know is that still a thing?

4. Also is leveling still a huge mission to get to a build where I can pk high level?

Thank you!
1. Up to you just find some chill people and join up with them.

2. If you like to support then go monk or water, if you like to kill go dragon warrior or wind Walker, Ninja or warrior basically anything but Trojan fire or Archer. Pirate is up to you while not weak they're not the strongest either but they're getting their epic soon so hopefully that changes.

3. DBS you can't buy anymore but you can buy CPS which is the equivalent. Also you don't have to spend as much you can max out 3.5 pieces of gear for free if you know what you're doing but it does take 1-1.5 yrs so that's the downside.

4. Leveling is pretty easy now with the free exp from daily and weekly quests you can 1rb 130 within 1 week without much effort. 2nd RB is a bit more probably better to pay for that again another 2-3 days or 1 week for 130 2nd RB depending on how much effort you want to put in. 131-136 doesn't take too long maybe 3 - 4 months, but to get 140 will take a year or so.

5. You can check my siggy the conquer Wikia I've been working on all the links that are active are updated to give you enough relevant information and guide you except the chi link I'm working on that still it needs a bit of editing I wouldn't check it yet as it wouldn't make much sense as is.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: