Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 19:04   #16
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
As the mistress of CO I am the only one fit to be leader, only an amateur (not sure if I spelt that right) would not know that so I nominate myself and so doees everyone in the right mind.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2010, 19:05   #17
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
you probly dont see me much in OT.

hmmmm

:-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2010, 19:08   #18
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
My name isn't even up there!
Its under moderators foo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
As the mistress of CO I am the only one fit to be leader, only an amateur (not sure if I spelt that right) would not know that so I nominate myself and so doees everyone in the right mind.
Listed as an enemy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
you probly dont see me much in OT.

hmmmm

:-)
You post you join (lawl)

Last edited by Sepharius; 06-19-2010 at 19:10.
Sepharius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2010, 19:09   #19
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
Quote:
Rejected, you don't know how to sepll amateur.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2010, 19:10   #20
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
Listed as an enemy.

You post you join (lawl)
Oh c'mon you said you post you join and the only acceptable rank for me is the leader.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 06-19-2010, 19:11   #21
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh c'mon you said you post you join and the only acceptable rank for me is the leader.
You joined as a threat to our education.
Old 06-19-2010, 19:17   #22
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
I submit that you have to have a soul to be ranked, and therefore I should be the viking elder while ginger needs to gain a soul and reapply.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Old 06-19-2010, 19:19   #23
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Its under moderators foo.

Listed as an enemy.

You post you join (lawl)
woot woot also what do these ninjas do?

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2010, 19:21   #24
FauxV.9
iMetal

FauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to FauxV.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
I submit that you have to have a soul to be ranked, and therefore I should be the viking elder while ginger needs to gain a soul and reapply.
I will rape your god damn anus.
Also to the stupid ***got up top "Join Date: Feb 2010":
This means that you inferior. Go away now.

Looks like the boss not is back in the game.

Wu Tang Repin'.

justin destructable. - You had me at restraining order. says:
Never leave me?
When you die
I want to do pushups over your corpse
Does Cyan + Faux = 4ever?
Cyan says:
pushups over my corpse?
thats one of the most manly things anyone has ever said
yes faux, we are 4ever
FauxV.9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2010, 19:25   #25
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
It's okay that you dont have a soul, man.

It just means that you're an enemy of all vikings. As the pagan elves were.
Soulless ****.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-19-2010, 19:25   #26
Sepharius
Nuisance

Quote:
We're the forum's NWO D:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Soulless ****.

Lol'ed.
Old 06-19-2010, 19:25   #27
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
You joined as a threat to our education.
Your not gonna learn a whole lot with wester as your leader.
Quote:
Pick each others noses
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 06-19-2010, 19:34   #28
FauxV.9
iMetal

FauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Soulless ****.
I am Odin incarnate, thus my lack of a soul, thus making me part-god to all vikings.
Suck my ****.

Wu Tang Repin'.

Never leave me?
When you die
Cyan says:
pushups over my corpse?
yes faux, we are 4ever
Old 06-19-2010, 19:37   #29
Sepharius
Nuisance

Quote:
I am Odin incarnate, thus my lack of a soul, thus making me part-god to all vikings.
Suck my ****.
What if he decides to be Fenrir? D:
Old 06-19-2010, 19:38   #30
FauxV.9
iMetal

Quote:
What if he decides to be Fenrir? D:
Then we kill each other in glorious battle.

Wu Tang Repin'.

Never leave me?
When you die
Cyan says:
pushups over my corpse?
yes faux, we are 4ever

Display Modes Rate This Thread