Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 03-20-2016, 21:46   #151
FloSwifty

FloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond repute
Sometimes I wish I could go back in time to play CO all over again without all the later nonsense

currently doing my undergrad in statistics at UofToronto

GW2: Mone Kamishiraishi
FloSwifty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2016, 14:26   #152
Dreams-Lord
Evangelist

Dreams-Lord has a reputation beyond reputeDreams-Lord has a reputation beyond reputeDreams-Lord has a reputation beyond reputeDreams-Lord has a reputation beyond reputeDreams-Lord has a reputation beyond reputeDreams-Lord has a reputation beyond reputeDreams-Lord has a reputation beyond reputeDreams-Lord has a reputation beyond reputeDreams-Lord has a reputation beyond reputeDreams-Lord has a reputation beyond reputeDreams-Lord has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloSwifty View Post
Sometimes I wish I could go back in time to play CO all over again without all the later nonsense
I don't really know how much of it was nostalgia, but it was definitely a more interesting time. The game had less going on so the politics felt like they mattered more.
Old 05-09-2016, 11:41   #153
Sipher

Sipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond repute
Sometimes, I think about playing again. IDK man. lol
Sipher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2016, 06:48   #154
Qinghai
Master

Qinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond repute
I had a "conquer" dream, I was jumping around, teleporting and stuff. It felt so real, I woke up with cold sweats
Old 06-22-2016, 03:19   #155
AlexManDamn

AlexManDamn is on a distinguished road
one time i masterbated to a conquer character she was wearing a sexy looking garment
AlexManDamn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2016, 22:07   #156
OneCrazyMofo

OneCrazyMofo has much to be proud ofOneCrazyMofo has much to be proud ofOneCrazyMofo has much to be proud ofOneCrazyMofo has much to be proud ofOneCrazyMofo has much to be proud ofOneCrazyMofo has much to be proud ofOneCrazyMofo has much to be proud ofOneCrazyMofo has much to be proud ofOneCrazyMofo has much to be proud ofOneCrazyMofo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to OneCrazyMofo
ole days

I miss the pre lottery days...ad making socs by mettig in tc was easy....
OneCrazyMofo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2016, 16:54   #157
Legasis27
Hitokiri

Legasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond repute
Just now returning to the game. Been 3 days and already lv.101 (guess it's not the quickest since everything's now all over the place, but that was far too easy). It's difficult keeping up. Game is way easier now to level too
Summary:
You know you're a guitar player when your girlfriend says she got a new g-string and you ask " Is it nickel-wound or bronze phosphorous?"
Yngwie Malmsteen ftw \m/ (>.<) \m/
Quote:
You see! The kids, they listen to the rap. Me, I'm a metalhead, STOP COPYS ME!!!!!
Yes i from de caribbean
Yes iiz a islanda
Yes iiz a bajan
Yes i n i like rum
No i dun like nah damn soca/dub
Legasis27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: