Old 09-04-2013, 13:58   #61
Sobee101
Back

Sobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow....Conquer Fail

Well came back to possibly get some Conquer pvp goin on... So i rolled up a toon on the new server Rebirth and got cookin. Wow, i thought to myself "I am leveling crazy fast..." 130 in like 6 days (Warrior). Joined a guild hmm was in it for 3 days not one person said a word. Joined a new guild thinking it must have been that way 3 more days not a word. Try and talk talk to a few people get caught up...very short conversations... Look in forums and try find people to chat with possibly hook up and mess around... Non existent. Well i played this game from 2003 to 2009 and had a lot of disappointment with the changes i saw but hot D*M this game blows now. TQ i have never met a company that could take such a fun interactive game and drive it into the dirt so far. To bad i was really looking forward to trying to relive the glory days.

..Peace
Old 09-06-2013, 00:01   #62
Bart

Bart has a reputation beyond reputeBart has a reputation beyond reputeBart has a reputation beyond reputeBart has a reputation beyond reputeBart has a reputation beyond reputeBart has a reputation beyond reputeBart has a reputation beyond reputeBart has a reputation beyond reputeBart has a reputation beyond reputeBart has a reputation beyond reputeBart has a reputation beyond repute
Any one know how to get Prosperity Pack on old characters ?
Bart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2014, 03:46   #63
Paragor1234

Paragor1234 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobee101 View Post
Well came back to possibly get some Conquer pvp goin on... So i rolled up a toon on the new server Rebirth and got cookin. Wow, i thought to myself "I am leveling crazy fast..." 130 in like 6 days (Warrior). Joined a guild hmm was in it for 3 days not one person said a word. Joined a new guild thinking it must have been that way 3 more days not a word. Try and talk talk to a few people get caught up...very short conversations... Look in forums and try find people to chat with possibly hook up and mess around... Non existent. Well i played this game from 2003 to 2009 and had a lot of disappointment with the changes i saw but hot D*M this game blows now. TQ i have never met a company that could take such a fun interactive game and drive it into the dirt so far. To bad i was really looking forward to trying to relive the glory days.

..Peace

yeah, I tried that today. Just couldn't do it. The classic server is a joke, and the only people on are Egyptians who kill anyone on sight.
Paragor1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2014, 09:14   #64
Raskólnikov
latinlover

Raskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond repute
They should give cps (not bound cps) to the oldies for being loyal () to this game for so long.
Old 03-22-2014, 15:48   #65
Gokimaru
ΣvîL|Fî§hĽ

Gokimaru is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe ill come back one day
.Level .] × .125-125-113.
.Spouse .] × .None.
.Guild .] × .....?.
.]0[. ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° .]0[.
.]Charm exclusive signature[.
Cool Pepelz List-Charm,Jesus,Tecuh,ChoppaMad
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds.

***1491;

Self Pronounced E-Cool English Speeking Latin
Gokimaru is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2014, 13:29   #66
XxHaXoRxX

XxHaXoRxX is a splendid one to beholdXxHaXoRxX is a splendid one to beholdXxHaXoRxX is a splendid one to beholdXxHaXoRxX is a splendid one to beholdXxHaXoRxX is a splendid one to beholdXxHaXoRxX is a splendid one to behold
Back

back again, going to check out the changes.
XxHaXoRxX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2014, 01:51   #67
Prelease
Tyger_GG

Prelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxHaXoRxX View Post
back again, going to check out the changes.
Youre gonna have a bad time =/ lol im trying hard to enjoy it....

A Wise man once said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
Egys aren't the problem. It's all you retarded English speaking players who constantly ***** and complain
Prelease is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2014, 14:30   #68
Savun
Meow

Savun has a reputation beyond reputeSavun has a reputation beyond reputeSavun has a reputation beyond reputeSavun has a reputation beyond reputeSavun has a reputation beyond reputeSavun has a reputation beyond reputeSavun has a reputation beyond reputeSavun has a reputation beyond reputeSavun has a reputation beyond reputeSavun has a reputation beyond reputeSavun has a reputation beyond repute
I came here to just to see what's going on with the CO community... everywhere I go in the forums it is almost completely... DEAD! ....like seriously in ALMOST if not ALL server forum's... it's dead... >.> Wonder how the game is >.>
Guild: Ninjakitties GL

Completely Retired. CO Uninstalled.
Savun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2014, 09:05   #69
Sinbues

Sinbues is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Sinbues
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savun View Post
I came here to just to see what's going on with the CO community... everywhere I go in the forums it is almost completely... DEAD! ....like seriously in ALMOST if not ALL server forum's... it's dead... >.> Wonder how the game is >.>
Pretty much the same thing.
Sinbues is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2014, 13:48   #70
hollly

hollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinbues View Post
Pretty much the same thing.
You mean full with whiners?

Personally I love the game as it is now, but since everyone on this thread/forum seems to give an limited insight of the game I'll go ahead and tell my point of view :

Everyday I log in Crystal, I say hi to a few people and ask wassup and have small talks.
Then I start "my job" in co, allow me, but doing all daily quests + jiang on 5 chars is not hella fun, tho it's worth it
I roll every day chis and jiang, it's always great to grab a new yellow score or an epic aligned...

Then I spend also a bit of time to rearrange my warehouses, see, vip4 accounts loot some items and I love composing gems & +1s to use or sell them later, but that takes some room and some time
After that I turn around in market, grab what I need to compose, things cheap, and I put what I got on my seller for overpriced ^^
On my server I'm known to buy all items +1s for a fair price (which makes a lot of people happy to get rid of these), and I always have the +4/5 you need way cheaper than stones
I also buy a hella ton of gems because my goal is to -7 my trojan but heck that costs so much!

After that, I do some **** such as the events (my GL forces me to go to GW and CTF, but he pays well ), I have fun in arena, team qual, and this week I even got top archer tho I got owned at team pk and skill team ^^
I know it's not nearly enough to describe all the activities you can do when you're a real co player, but the most important is to build up relationships ...

Oh and yes! Eggies. ****twads I mean yeah some of them are such a plague ... But some are really cool, and I even share my access with one, that I never met before Like what.
hollly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2015, 14:34   #71
RexyTheDog
.::Rexy::.

RexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Hello!
I am looking for info about a guild i have inherited from a player who have been away for long time.
this guild name is: Shinsen_Gumi from Phoenix server
my only clue was a site in the description: http://z12.invisionfree.com/Shinsen_Gumi_CO/index.php?
i did dig in as much as i could but they had a site before this one and even before that one...

I ask this because a player who traded with me recognized my guild and asked me "Are you back?". i got so curious but that guy just ignored me

the guild has 128 players, some which have been away from 2010...
i wonder how long the guild have been around? how big or famous it was?
#53rufio#53 - Archer 136
*AntraX* - Water 135
JinJer - War 134 --> War 136

This dog, is dog, a dog, very dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, like dog, you dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.
RexyTheDog is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2015, 10:27   #72
Sonoma

Sonoma is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sonoma
Old School

Yeah... another returning player here. I agree that we should get CPS for everything we do lol

***FREEDOM***
Flaming_Archer - 130>130>130 Pure Archer
Flaming_H20 - 110>123 Water>Fire
VPsNoob - 110>11x Water>Water
Osmosis - lvl 11x Trojan
Vampire - lvl 11x Water Tao - LOST
Sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2015, 17:44   #73
RexyTheDog
.::Rexy::.

RexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond repute
if you look closely there is a
Spam
hidden under the Returning Player's Harbor
#53rufio#53 - Archer 136
*AntraX* - Water 135
JinJer - War 134 --> War 136

This dog, is dog, a dog, very dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, like dog, you dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.
RexyTheDog is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: