Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-21-2010, 21:57   #61
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
The time when blade zapping and hercing was considered ***.

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2010, 12:44   #62
uzimakinaruto

uzimakinaruto is an unknown quantity at this point
so much good memorys from co1, loads of good friends like LittleBear, obiwan, Thugzcorp, our famous nr1 pker LordSmoke and many more, and the best of all meeting a perfect woman in game wich i later married in REAL and be stil married to for 5 years now and for loads of peeps that can stil remember that the legend cople ADHD-maniac and Wild-Angel-Ger meeted in game and married in real, ye that was me ADHD-maniac hehe dont touch Wild in jail or i would had hunt you down till you beg for mercy haha good old days co1 was just perfect best years of my gaming history. good friends i miss you all!! wish ya all the best in life.

greets Mike, aka ADHD-maniac

Last edited by uzimakinaruto; 05-25-2010 at 12:54.
uzimakinaruto is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 14:53   #63
Patches...

Patches... is on a distinguished road
Sitting in Ape city and trying to do that wall jump.. Was amazing when it first was realised and Ape needs to be the main PK area.. Also when i was a newbie lvl 112 fire tao taking on a second RB Water-War-Tro with super gear just cause he annoyed me and losing.. but still never giving up....

Can anyone remember fire rat glitch?
Patches... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 14:57   #64
Patches...

Patches... is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurasu v.4 View Post
My most pleasant memory from the old CO days was when I could go on a map for lvling and meet people. I met good people that way. When I played CO recently people either try to pk or ask for gear and noone speaks english now.
I agree with you... the last time i played i think i knew almost everyone on the game it was a struggle with that 50 friend limit.. and the english language is a magic and lost thing now.

And the one day my entire server dura raped some tao who went afk and he lost his boots, armor and couple of other items... was amusing

Last edited by Patches...; 05-27-2010 at 14:59.
Patches... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2010, 15:23   #65
The~Red~Lantern

The~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant future
GETTING CO 2.0 IN THE MAIL

Heres how I got CO, I got it in the mail with an issue of maximum pc!Along with some other interesting MMORPG's made by TQ on the disc, CO was the one that looked and sounded most interesting to me, I intalled all of them one by one, and played them each, eudemons first, it sucked, made me throw up cause of it's dark theme, then crazy tao, I liked it it rocked until I got bored from nothing to do. Then Zero, OH YEAH!!! I loved Zero! I played it for a straight month! Then i said, "Ah, let's try conquer". And I tried it.....I....WAS....HOOKED! I mean, the environments are so inventive and the quests are so classical, I mean, it's definately behind the times(as is all TQ Engine Games)but dang I love the idea of being a ninja in a kung fu universe, and the game world itself is very adventurous, I remember I dared not leave TC when I first joined for fear of getting pounded by a FIFTEEN FOOT TALL SANDMONSTER!! O_O

Anyway, CO rocks, I hope it never dies, and if TQ would quit with the massive website and work on the game full time, they have their own WoW!(With less overkill)

Here's the thing though...

CO has lost all the great ppl. I mean, it's rare to find a good english speaker on my server. Ppl are constantly doing stupid things("Lvl me plz!")and begging all the time("Met or db plz for i hax yu!")and stupid moronic crap like that. WHO THE H*** ARE THESE PPL?!?! Sheesh, anyway, CO is still a magnificent sight to behold, as long as you stick with the tiny little crowd known as sane ppl that make up 38% of co.

LONG LIVE CO!!! The only game that works on a 56k modem perfectly!

The~Red~Lantern
Level: 124-127-110
Battle Power: 189
Full Supers with 4 sockets in total
Class: Pure Ninja
I'm a pure Nin-Nin-Nin! NINJAS RULE!!!
Whats the difference between a jeweler and a jailor? One sells watches, one watches cells! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SOMEBODY STOP MEH!!!
(Currently halted for remake with bett3r gr4fix!)
The~Red~Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2010, 18:52   #66
CandyKoRn
Eagle =)

CandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I've returned recently and noticed that English is most definately no longer the main language on here.
CandyKoRn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2010, 05:34   #67
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyKoRn View Post
Yes, I've returned recently and noticed that English is most definately no longer the main language on here.
Just like the chinese they should have seperated the arabs by giving them theyre own servers. Nothing racist meant by it, just a normal suggestion.

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2010, 11:20   #68
CandyKoRn
Eagle =)

CandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyder View Post
Just like the chinese they should have seperated the arabs by giving them theyre own servers. Nothing racist meant by it, just a normal suggestion.
That would be a good idea, yes. :3
CandyKoRn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2010, 10:00   #69
<DragonWar>

<DragonWar> is on a distinguished road
Haha. I haven't logged on(the forum) in years! I only recently(about a month or so) came back to see what's what with Conquer these days.

To be honest I could barely recognise the game and I swear I must be the only English speaker on my server. After reading this thread it made me realise how ****ing amazing CO 1.0 was. It was truely great. The whole community dynamic and actually making great friends is unfortunately a thing of the past now.

One good thing was the fact that you had to really work on your character. Delegating your time between hunting/selling and levelling. Even though it was ridiculously hard to hit 130 you worked on it and it didn't feel like a total drain because there was always friends and guildies to chat with.

Hah just checked my signature, that shows you. The Darkbrotherhood(some of you from Eternity probably remember them) guild motto. Man those were the days. I would love if a CO 1.0 version was made available. This thread just makes me sad at the prospect of playing Co 2.0.

Some memories, an old friend of mine whom I had a deal with. I had no patience(still don't) selling gear and items for cash. I liked it quick so I would always sell cheaper the market price. My friend didn't mind waiting so I'd sell the stuff to him right away for cheap then he sit on em for days and make profits on the market. Fun times.

Of course after doing the days hunting and leveling chilling in AC for hours. Pking guild enemies, rednames and black names for gear drops. Epic. Fighting for Plvl spots in AC and DC, the occasional fight at hawkwings in BC too. Dis city, going for ND books and selling them for 20 mil a pop in the market, sometimes double that if you had two people go into a bidding war on it. Ahh memories.

HaiL aND GLoRY To THe DaRKBRoTHeRHooD
<DragonWar> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2010, 21:00   #70
kyuuubi

kyuuubi has a reputation beyond reputekyuuubi has a reputation beyond reputekyuuubi has a reputation beyond reputekyuuubi has a reputation beyond reputekyuuubi has a reputation beyond reputekyuuubi has a reputation beyond reputekyuuubi has a reputation beyond reputekyuuubi has a reputation beyond reputekyuuubi has a reputation beyond reputekyuuubi has a reputation beyond reputekyuuubi has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, so many good memories in this thread...

I miss the good ole days when you could just sit in chat in AC with your buddies and actually have fun, now that just seems non-existent..

Hunting for hours a day trying to find an elite/super to sell to upgrade gear

When being in a guild actually meant being active and making the game worth playing

When gear didn't mean a lot, and you would get killed my a high lvl and actually lvl to be able to pk him/her

Those were the days...
kyuuubi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2010, 06:23   #71
Angtoria
Keta Goat

Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
look how out of place that one beastly super was. xD
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	78736473.jpg
Views:	644
Size:	298.5 KB
ID:	135416  

Infrared - nin-war-arch
Ultraviolet - wat-war-tro
Spectra - nin-war-wat
Dark

Never Back Down
Angtoria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2010, 16:43   #72
Kagome05

Kagome05 is on a distinguished road
Post Dragon player from '04

I remember when...
-The jumping style was changed and people refused to jump because it "looks ***"
-I found two dbs from SandMonsters and it was something worth bragging about
-DisturbedOnes official hangout was TC Mines
-Aj7997 (gl of DO) would actually have guild events and prizes with all 500+ members
-People knew about Labby but couldn't find it and if a friend knew about it they were worshipped
-There were mini wars over who'd have a certain spawn in AC
-Sitting near portal in AC so I'd fb noobs trying to get plvled (back when I was a tro)
-The first and last time I went black named and got caught my friends joined me in jail till I could leave <3
-Scrolls to Stone City were crazy expensive in market
-When the in-game text was bold and made things difficult to read
-I never knew Eggys existed in CO till I tried out Eagle server
-There weren't many servers to choose from
-PKing was allowed in TC and almost no one was allowed past conductress
-Guards made little announcements on who they killed and who's been justified
-Any spot in market was valuable, but a front row spot was heaven. Now people don't even care for a spot unless it's front row =|
-The first time I was going to Dis there was a massive killing right infront of the npc that leads you in
-Jail was never empty and if you entered, good luck leaving
-Gold guards pwned all
-I sold a super weapon to an npc because it was no longer my lvl then my friend b****'d at me because I could have met spammed it
-There were no broadcasts besides the system
-I thought someone's bat was a monster and couldn't understand why no one was killing it
-Guild branches confused me
-waldo04's avvie reminded me of when there wasn't a time limit for an action and random people would "hump" each other

And I guess that sums it up. xP

CO 1.0 - Dragon
KagomeHigurashi|Trojan>Water|127-126

CO 2.0 - Dragon
~Starmie|Pure Water|137
Coyori|Fire|139

On/Off since 2004.

Last edited by Kagome05; 02-03-2015 at 02:08.
Kagome05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 09:48   #73
Rage222
Imachink

Rage222 has a reputation beyond reputeRage222 has a reputation beyond reputeRage222 has a reputation beyond reputeRage222 has a reputation beyond reputeRage222 has a reputation beyond reputeRage222 has a reputation beyond reputeRage222 has a reputation beyond reputeRage222 has a reputation beyond reputeRage222 has a reputation beyond reputeRage222 has a reputation beyond reputeRage222 has a reputation beyond repute
when elites and supers were actually worth something.

I used to go "OMG I'M SO PRO I HAVE UNIQUE ITEMS!!!"

when tros used to be the best offensive class, i mean come on, ninjas, their headgear has physical AND magical defence, their weapons have the attack power of a 2-h each and twofold does 130% damage and doesnt cost stamina unless it hits...wtf tq...wtf...tros need a serious upgrade...increased fb/ss range to the same as the animation perhaps?

and when non taos zapped 1s (except pzap)

edit: chilling out in the batcave with my fellow taos

Ways to burn Calories:
Taking off the clothes:
-With her permission: 12 cal
-Without her permission: 166 cal
Post orgasm:
-Staying in bed: 5 cal
-Jumping off the bed: 30 cal
-Explaining why you jumped off the bed: 894 cal
Putting on the clothes:
-Quietly: 4 cal
-Hurriedly: 99 cal
-With her husband opening the door: 5190 cal

Char: ~Sui~ (Windswept, Delirium)
Server: Light

Server's First Professional FBing Water

Quit

Last edited by Rage222; 07-09-2010 at 09:49. Reason: forgot something =S
Rage222 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2010, 10:56   #74
Marlen_Angel

Marlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Guess its my turn.

I actually havent got into co when the interface was still brownish.

I realy miss hunting in general. I remember me and my brother took two snakeman spots in ac map 2 and raced , ofcourse i won cuz i had an archer. :d
I remember having like 9 DBs from pure hunting. Felt good.
I remember watching big pk wars in AC, was realy entertaining.
I remember the people i've met on CO. I still got like 2-3 on msn and talk to them from time to time.
I remember when a guildie lost his super boots when he went moonboxing, he died to get out, and he didnt had it equiped. Me and the rest of the guildies have put some money together and bought him a new one.
I remember ~DeFault~ from sunshine, he was the top tro for ages. I went to the last GW he went to, was my first gw ever whit my brothers fire. I remember zaping him for like 87, and like 20 people were chasing him. he was like +6 -1 2 sock on all gears exept armor, and like noone could kill him. One herc took down like 15 people. Only one who ment a challange for him was Shimmer, god ill never forget that 1 hour. Was amazing. Now GW is nothing more then a bigass light-colour parade. Seriously u cant see **** whit all those effects.
I remember when my brother finished his super 2 sock mana bs. He was so proud.
I remember when i waterfarmed, and completed my 1 sock SRG set.
I remember when u sold **** on the market for money,and not ****ing cp. Every ****ing item on market is sold for CP , like gold has no value now anymore.
I remember the community, and the fact taht when u worked for ur ****, it felt good.
I remember when there werent so many ****ed up utterly useless stupid **** in the game like garments , guitars, and horses etc. to rip off people.

i remember when u found a db...now that was the real CO, not this mutated ..w/e
Marlen_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2010, 12:01   #75
kago
Lickers

kago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond repute
Noob
I remember when I was noob and I pking other noobs because I want to be stronger. Jeez, that's dumbest thing I do in CO. My friend and I love racing to find squamas in Mystic Castle and luring tombbats to guards, we found good stuff and money there. My friends took me to slowapes spawn and we hunting together and plvling noobs, so that we can going to lab for lvling or exchange vps for dbs. I was at lvl 50s and went to AC for lvling, then I saw high lvl pking and I even made some friends there. I was enjoy to watch people arguing, pking, and some discussions in AC and they moved to BI. D;

Marketing
I plvling tons of noobs as I can get tons of dbs and it was take forever but it was worth and benefits for water or warrior farming. Lawls. A lot of people need dbs during that time and i sold dbs for 45kk each, then i got good gears. When I was on my sister's trojan and I want to do the moon box quest because most people need it for their promotions and moonboxes were worth for 15kk-20kk. I passed some tactics and I hate death tactic part, I was stupid to take necky and coro off. in end up, I was died and sent to TC but luckily my friend pick it up for me.

Leveling
I went to lab with my water and leveling there, I got my first db. Then I was excited and woke my brother up from nap. My brother was startled and he was in panic mode as I show him my first db and he was pissed off for woke up for nothing. Lmao. My sister and I always grab tons of arrows, few scrolls, and several exp pots then we were off to lvling in AZ on Saturday, Sundays, and Mondays because there are not many of archers farming on these days. I usually lvling in Mystic Castle with melee friends and gaining some good exp.

Events
Events are the best!!! I love do the quests, tons of exps, effects are quite good, and many! Summer Olympic 2009 events are awesome and it's help me a lot to leveling up from 121 to 129 in 2 weeks by do the events, quests, and do some lvling in Mystic Castle or AZ.

Last edited by kago; 07-21-2010 at 12:05. Reason: i forget about pking.
kago is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: