Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 10:06   #31
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
^--- WIN omg all those had happened to me at one time or another. Haha that was the ****.
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2010, 02:53   #32
Omgurdead

Omgurdead is on a distinguished road
I remember when you could pk in twin city, pk massacres there and like when i was red named, all these random noobs came jumping on me and like lost a few nooby gears which i pked with and finally made safely to the market

No egys in the good old days.

I remember winning pk tourny just by being afk in the hiding spot hehe

Jail pk was so awesome.

Oh those good old times were so great that I wish TQ made a server tats completely Conquer 1.0 with no *** ninjas and steeds and lottery and all that crap, but a server with everything 1.0 had in it.
Omgurdead is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2010, 21:44   #33
~T0M~v6
Banned

~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute
I remember back when metspamming was profitable.......*sigh*
~T0M~v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2010, 15:56   #34
Sabishi

Sabishi is on a distinguished road
I remember when people actually cared. Nobody cares anymore. Its all about killing people. I stayed at level 40 for like a year, cause i didnt train, i just sat in AC and talked to people.
Date Created-April 6, 2009
Sabishi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2010, 16:28   #35
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabishi View Post
I remember when people actually cared. Nobody cares anymore. Its all about killing people. I stayed at level 40 for like a year, cause i didnt train, i just sat in AC and talked to people.
Haha I did this on my water for like a year I was 101.
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2010, 11:47   #36
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
I remember whennn...

I raced PetPet to be the first ever reborn archer-archer, and he beat me by minutes .. Then we raced back to 120 and i winned

I remember when i originated water-farming.. 40 dbs per water, yes please..

I remember making one of the first 2 socket rings ever and being spammed with jealousness

Fighting mechs, allways fun! <har har hebby! SEE SS's**!>

Making the first ever +7/8 item.

Being the first troj to get full 2 socket ever!

Being the strongest troj and actually feared by everyone! "OMG Shaorans coming!!"

First reborn 130 character, first second reborn, and first second reborn 130

Lots of fond memories and many more '1st EVAHs*' when they actually mattered and required 'work' to achieve =/..

*sniffs*
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	48341670.jpg
Views:	609
Size:	300.8 KB
ID:	130036   Click image for larger version

Name:	2564506.jpg
Views:	552
Size:	276.6 KB
ID:	130037   Click image for larger version

Name:	4962989.jpg
Views:	545
Size:	315.6 KB
ID:	130038  

Last edited by Janix; 02-15-2010 at 11:50.
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2010, 00:15   #37
Beelzebub

Beelzebub is on a distinguished road
Having fun and being able to hunt without getting killed over and over
Beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2010, 21:19   #38
CuteAznKitty

CuteAznKitty is on a distinguished road
1.Everyone spoke English
2.Friends who wanted to have some fun would go to the pk arena and pk each other for fun and goofed off
3.There was always some group of friends in every town there was in conquer just sitting there. Talking and chilling.
4.There weren't TQ cards back then so everyone was leveling up the hard and fair way. Either that or they we're plvled
5.Guild members that were online were ALWAYS talking to each other.
6.Back then Guild members were practically your second family in CO
7.You wouldn't get PKed constantly and called a "noop"
8.When mets seemed like they cost millions and DBs were thought to be impossible to get
9.There weren't any clans, horses, quiz show, mentor system, and all that lame crap
10.There was no such thing as battle power
11.There weren't any mean Egyptians, there were intelligent and nice ones that didn't spam you or PK you every chance they get to.
12.When you could actually meet new people and become friends
13.When your friends would have your back when you went AFK and protect you from random PKers
14.When lvl 130 characters (not reborn) were like gods and feared.
15.In guilds there was only 1 GuildMaker, a couple of Guild Deputies and the rest were guild members.
16.If you were low level and was in a guild, the GuildMaker and the Guild Deputies would try their best to level you to the highest they can so we could win in Guild wars
17.When your CO screen wasn't full of over rated graphics

What the heck is TQ even doing nowadays?!

I miss the good old days of CO and it's all ruined now....
The Chinese had the Chinese CO, the Japanese had Japanese CO, The Egyptians/Arabians had Arab CO and The US had English CO.

Back in the good old days of CO I had fun. Then I decided that I wanted to take a long break from the computers so I stopped playing for like a year. Then I completely forgot about it. But then last week I was bored and remembered that there was conquer and all my friends to keep me company and have fun on the computer. When I finally got done downloading it I was so excited. I logged on and there was an Error message saying that the server was busy. I had to keep logging in for about 50 times to be able to get in. It logged on and I roamed around and was so disappointed that CO was ruined and taken over by horribly mannered Egyptians that were jerks. There were only a few Egyptians that were nice...

Leaving the good old CO and coming back to this makes me really mad...
CuteAznKitty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2010, 12:36   #39
xuejackie2

xuejackie2 has a reputation beyond reputexuejackie2 has a reputation beyond reputexuejackie2 has a reputation beyond reputexuejackie2 has a reputation beyond reputexuejackie2 has a reputation beyond reputexuejackie2 has a reputation beyond reputexuejackie2 has a reputation beyond reputexuejackie2 has a reputation beyond reputexuejackie2 has a reputation beyond reputexuejackie2 has a reputation beyond reputexuejackie2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to xuejackie2
when every ape spawn have lv 87 archers their that was nice plvling all those low lvl noobs sigh the old days.... will they ever be back..

and also when u cud go to mine and pk miners for their gems

Last edited by xuejackie2; 02-17-2010 at 12:41.
xuejackie2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2010, 10:58   #40
lindofirst

lindofirst is on a distinguished road
ahhhh memories
lindofirst is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2010, 13:20   #41
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~
WatWarTro

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute
I miss spending 90% of my time in Ape City, along with my 3 real life friends and about 5-6 other guildies who were close all sitting in ape city talking. That's where all the pking happened too

Now more crap happens in bi and that's not even much. Every town except tc is a ghost town

Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ears +2500 hp
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ring
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 neckie
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 psn blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 armor
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 boots
Super +12 stg stg -1 fan
Super +12 sgg sgg -1 tower
Super +12 -1 crop
Steed +12 Frostbite
Taekwondo Uniform -1
Dual Fishing Poles - 1
IcePhoenix -1
Miraculous Gourd -1
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2010, 02:16   #42
Nintroa

Nintroa is on a distinguished road
The good old days in CO...
I remember when i was afraid of walking through ape city with any good item in my inventory because of those huge "pk wars" going on there, or if there wasnt any "pk war" going on you could just sit there and talk to ppl.
You could sell mets for 600k each.
There were no ninjas ****ing around.
There were no egys who didnt even know how to say hello...
DBs where considered like imposible to get... (but you could see the message "a DB was drop from the monster killed by someguy" like two times a day).
Elites where really and i mean REALLY expensive, and supers where like... like... um... too ****ing expensive!!!!!!!!!!!
When archers where introduced it was considered the best class (because of scatter).
Everyone helped each other.
The guild leader was always there to help you. And if he wasnt connected you could ask the deputies for help. ohhh... and the guilds were always full of ppl and fun... not like now
And now you cant even hunt without getting pked over and over and over and over.
Well i could go on and on but i just wanna say this CO 2.0 sucks.
Nintroa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2010, 05:19   #43
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
When a trojan got to 120 and everyone congratulated you.
When fellow allies and guildies protected you on the platform when reborning so that you didn't loose the super gem.
When I completed the second reborn quest on my tro and had to have reborn water tank Satan as his magic attack was high. Now you can just buy your way up in the game.
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2010, 23:19   #44
samueleric

samueleric is on a distinguished road
I think the only things I really collected were Pokémon cards and Pokémon stickerbooks. The shiny ones were always worth the most. Everyone I knew was a Pokétard; we even used to get questioned about people nicking them from others' trays in Infant school..
Old 03-22-2010, 11:04   #45
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
so much truth in this thread D;
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: