Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 02:07   #1
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
The Nostalgia Thread

This thread is for everything old and fond. We're talking antique, here. Memories, stories, pics... Anything that makes you lean back and remember...

Go.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2009, 21:03   #2
jackoffthebox
Banned

jackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond repute
I remember when I sold a uni 2 soc bow for 70 dbs 2 weeks after archer came out. Bought myself full elite and super 1 soc weps
jackoffthebox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 11:48   #3
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
when everyone was sitting in AC chatting n being carefree
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 11:50   #4
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
selling a normal fury gem for 15 mill becuase that gem could only be mined at the TC mine

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 13:25   #5
Hebby
てるてるあした

Hebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond repute
First reborn not working then a huge 'conquer party' when BladeNight was the first one to go and reborn on Conquer.

The long HP bar on the metdoves and the pain they caused when zapping you. Actualy being able to find the DB fish!

Archers with fixed rapid fire were feared amongst players for their ability to 1 hit shoot.

The old guild war map

Mining my first gem in jail!

Selling Fire of Hell for 15kk

Renaming of gems (I only remember that dragon gem was once a sad gem - the others I dont recall)

The introduction of Labarynth - everyone doing it to make the box thingy at the end to find they got a few mets after hours of collecting items... (was still fun though)

PK wars in Jail - fun against MECH

I have been here far too long....
Hebby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 17:06   #6
Provocative
Lost

Provocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond repute
When people actually cared for each other.

PSN: Lightburb

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimaL View Post
probably would've worked out if you didn't blow your load every time she flashed you her ankles from underneath that huge fatty burka.
Provocative is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 20:19   #7
*K*v11
Banned

Location: sacramento, but off topic; I have quit conquer and the forum's 8D the demonbox's ruined Lightning server
*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v11 has a reputation beyond repute
ya lotto and DB lvling and potency lolz its so talisman's and steed ahahaha egyptians and toxic fog derp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackoffthebox View Post
I remember when I sold a uni 2 soc bow for 70 dbs 2 weeks after archer came out. Bought myself full elite and super 1 soc weps
do not believe you

Last edited by thehempknight; 01-03-2010 at 00:31. Reason: double post
*K*v11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2010, 17:51   #8
Royalite

Royalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Royalite
When the Phoenix GM would go pking in the arena after her shift.

The whole server crammed into that little room only to get two-shot scattered by a normal bow in a GM robe.

She just dropped the whole room but we kept coming. It was soo fun. The score was about 3 to 9000 in her favor of course.

The server would go crazy when she did this and everyone was a buzz. Those who managed the kill shot were revered LOL.

Then someone went whining on the forums and GMs weren't allowed to equip weapons anymore.

For the life of me though I can't remember the GMs name. Too long ago =S

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I couldn't be mad at you, Baby Hitler. You're just too cute with the mustache.
Royalite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2010, 18:10   #9
T.I.Marbury!?!?
Hypebeast

T.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!?!? Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!?!?
all the great events...

Halloween event in gw map killing those sand king lookin things

Thanksgiving event great drops from the turkeys

Christmas exp pots x300 and x500

Easter egg smash for dances and night devil

socket trick use a met and scroll 0.o? ( never was able to test ppl said it worked for like a couple days)

when pk tourney changed maps every week to the different cities

fighting over ape spawns

huge battles in ape mountain.

some guy killed a gm once fbing him in tc and sitting under guard and got a bunch of super +4 soc items LMFAO. the gm didn't even kno who killed him cuz he was afk.

that top player on dragon got the gm robe(forgot his name started with an h i think)

war-archer reborn got superman.

Last edited by T.I.Marbury!?!?; 01-02-2010 at 18:13.
T.I.Marbury!?!? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2010, 19:00   #10
heini
c0ck4d00dl

heini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to heini Send a message via MSN to heini
i remember a bunch of noobs in ref and uni soc items running around when you were able to talk to the guy in bi, tele to PC run to the soc guy put the item in and just put a gem in and it made the socket in any item =D

but the legit thing i miss is spamming for socs every morning before school.. and if i got to make 1 or 2 before class i would just leave em vending, come back after school and look for better gear.. sigh, the good ol' days.
Old 01-02-2010, 23:50   #11
Attila_123

Attila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Attila_123
Seeing this and going, Hey jealousy.

Attila_123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2010, 12:06   #12
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Thread with hundreds of 2005-2006 character names of those that played Faith server.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=602292

Hebby server character names of many I knew, 2006-07.

I posted 1 with each countdown so it may take a while.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=445492,

my characters are also there... latest

http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=238

for earlier character pic
http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=231

My friend Oggler posted in forums 3 years ago. I think it would be his birthday this week. I remember him and many I played with. In remembrance if him, fixall from Glory, Greg from Dreams, DARKEN_NITE from Faith, and the many,many others who contributed their presence and efforts to the forum, the game.

Last edited by Doc.ackerson; 01-05-2010 at 13:47.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2010, 15:05   #13
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
I remember when I found an elite level 45 necklace at Sand Elves and was offered 3 dbs from various people. I ended up giving it to my in game wife for free. She was pleasantly surprised and pleased.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2010, 23:14   #14
HitAndRun
Banned

HitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond reputeHitAndRun has a reputation beyond repute
I remember when TQ didnt have to make a section like this because so many ppl were NOT quitting

And of course the AC pk wars
HitAndRun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2010, 00:55   #15
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
The huge pk wars in AC.
Everyone playing "Simon Says" in AC, then having a huge dance party.
The 'glitch' to dance with weapons on.
Mining, and mine pking.
First time a higher level hit me for 1's on my warrior.
Trying to duel with my warrior...didn't work so well.
Powerleveling noobs in AC

Actually having a community on CO, not a bunch of ****faced fogging ninjas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: