Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 23:07   #46
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri View Post
I love all the positive feedback in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tix33 View Post
well if tq wants players to stay and bring old back stop upgrading new **** to make bulkers even stronger and keep stuff as it is now if u cant do anything. else..-

i mean seriously soon there will be 400 bp or even more and more more crap...and only bulkers will manage to get it done so the weaker players will realize its useless to fight since u cant do a **** and give up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagejavier View Post
i wont login cus the game sucks i dont want items i want a good game like its used to be and ** no im not calling anyone back guild was 60 or 40 members in good times..
there on aions mostly all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vio1et View Post
When I first started playing CO 4/5 years ago, it was fun. There was none of this bring players back to CO that TQ seem to spam every few months. People played because they enjoyed it, there where people levelling all over the maps and making money to improve their gear...

Now most people just buy what they want, and 90% of people that are left sit in TC/GA or the market.

If only TQ realised making the game fun would draw more people back and buy the odd DB code. Rather than making everything buyable (not really a word but meh) so only a few rich kids buy a bulk pack every other week:

a) More people would play
b) It would be a better game (like it was 3+ years ago)
c) TQ would probably make more money

But TQ have completely the wrong mentality of charging for everything, not realising they are completely killing off their player base.

Yeah, I am a bit bored atm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
TQ had their chance with Classic CO and screwed that up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arana|any View Post
I do feel sorry for Hemp for having to advertise that. As if (m)any veterans who quit would come back now. And even if they came back and gave CCO a shot, they would be disgusted and go back to playing other games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
During CO's hayday, growth was insane. Servers having to split left and right and new servers opneing monthly. Top growth 75 servers. TQ didn't have to advertize. Everything was word of mouth. The game was simple but the community was amazing. Very few games had the kind of community CO did. Patch after patch came more trash. The game began about money and not about the community. People left. Things haven't changed so...server merges, no new servers opening and TQ looking at everything to get players logged in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagejavier View Post
yup it disapoited me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri View Post
Indeed.

Meh, I miss the old days Even if grinding was a *****, the feeling when finally hitting 130 after over a year of lvling and TGing was awesome... Getting RB was something to be proud of...

*tear*
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippo55 View Post
The Veteran pack was a nice attempt to bribe the vets, but honestly. Any vet wants purely balanced game play more than anything. I don't honestly give a **** about free gear or little 3+ stones, I want a game that doesn't suck with imbalanced spells and classes.

Still kinda dissapointed in TQ :/
see above. ty guys
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2009, 05:24   #47
reaperangel
Guitarist

reaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond repute
yet another failier of TQ , trying to get old skool players back with their pathetic attempt...

i myself havent quitted after every crappy patch , was hoping it would get better but after the pathetic co classic i am shure of it TQ = EPIC FAIL !

Chucky : Archer lvl 122 RETIRED
BucketHead : Trojan lvl 126 RETIRED

Now playing on LastCo under the name BucketHead
reaperangel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2009, 10:44   #48
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
I can't really add too much more to this. TQ is epic fail, and this just adds to it. "Veteran" players, but the requirement is before Sept 2009? That's not veteran. Of course, how can you expect TQ to understand the meaning of the word, when they can't even figure out how to program a game properly?

No way in F-ing hell I would come back to CO, unless they made a REAL CLASSIC CO. Which means, NOTHING POST 2.0.
NOTHING.

CO circa 2004/2005, and then talk to the vets. Otherwise, sit on it and rotate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2009, 11:42   #49
Bryan1987

Bryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Bryan1987
i love how my acct is from 2003 and i'm not considered a vetran cuz i logged in last month . . .
Bryan1987 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2009, 22:51   #50
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan1987 View Post
i love how my acct is from 2003 and i'm not considered a vetran cuz i logged in last month . . .
TQ's definition of Veteran is as loose as Paris Hilton.

zing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2009, 04:16   #51
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
and the god dammed link doesn't work for me
I wanted a free garmet on a server I don't play on anymore
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2009, 05:14   #52
Brant
WarMachine

Brant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Brant
Well, all i can say is that Conquer will never be good as the very old days.
They bring some things good, but also some craps.
But thats what it is, they cant be right all the time.
But old days, its really old days.

Brant - Fire-Warrior-Trojan. -RETIRED
First Fire Full Super 1 Socket of server
Brant is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2009, 06:34   #53
Desi#2
These nuts

Desi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Count these nuts.
Cod mw2
Madden 10 (Don't play online)
Killzone 2
UFC Undisputed
Gta 4(zzZzzZZzz)
MAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShankMaster View Post
D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiru! View Post
Wtf is that , deformed one eyed cyclops frowny face?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidified View Post
The pure own of this post had me laughing for five minutes. Repped.
Desi#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2009, 07:35   #54
Raskólnikov
latinlover

Raskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond repute
**** you tq, how about giving something to veterans that are still playing? we are the ones who saw conquer being raped over and over yet we're still here, no one deserves a prize more than us
**** you
Old 12-17-2009, 07:36   #55
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskólnikov View Post
**** you tq, how about giving something to veterans that are still playing? we are the ones who saw conquer being raped over and over yet we're still here, no one deserves a prize more than us
**** you
Pretty much true.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:13   #56
Brant
WarMachine

Brant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond reputeBrant has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Brant
Quote:
**** you
Couldnt agree more...

Brant - Fire-Warrior-Trojan. -RETIRED
First Fire Full Super 1 Socket of server
Brant is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2009, 11:48   #57
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

The veterans were counted... they never showed up. Either they saw how lame the classic conquer is or they decided TQ could not be trusted ever again.

Almost no players that I knew from 2005 came back.
Old 12-17-2009, 15:09   #58
tetsujin

tetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond repute
hey TQ

vet***8901;er***8901;an
Pronunciation [vet-er-uhn, ve-truhn]
***8211;noun
1. a person who has had long service or experience in an occupation, office, or the like

last time i checked that doesnt say "someone who got fed up and quit"

thx
tetsujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2009, 01:04   #59
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
http://co.91.com/content/2009-12-16/...31401055.shtml

So now veterans are everyone who was above lvl 70. Wasnt this lvl 125 before?
Someone came to the game played for a few weeks, then left and now he is veteran? Cool.
"Also lasting 2 weeks, we are delighted to see another event has summoned over 10,000 veterans back to the world of Conquer Online"
"But we wont say to anyone that none of them stayed and over 1000 more current players left"(just saying this as an example)

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2009, 11:14   #60
cobycoby

cobycoby is on a distinguished road
Quote:
**** you
agreed.......

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...2#post10897142
cobycoby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: