Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 17:40   #31
Arana|any
Banana

Arana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond repute
I do feel sorry for Hemp for having to advertise that. As if (m)any veterans who quit would come back now. And even if they came back and gave CCO a shot, they would be disgusted and go back to playing other games.
Caedra NubWater

Quote:
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.
Quote:
No matter how good she looks - no matter how sweet she talks - somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her ****.
Quote:
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
Proud ex Cyber Smurfette ***9829;
Arana|any is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2009, 17:45   #32
Royalite

Royalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Royalite
During CO's hayday, growth was insane. Servers having to split left and right and new servers opneing monthly. Top growth 75 servers. TQ didn't have to advertize. Everything was word of mouth. The game was simple but the community was amazing. Very few games had the kind of community CO did. Patch after patch came more trash. The game began about money and not about the community. People left. Things haven't changed so...server merges, no new servers opening and TQ looking at everything to get players logged in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I couldn't be mad at you, Baby Hitler. You're just too cute with the mustache.
Royalite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2009, 17:48   #33
Arana|any
Banana

Arana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
During CO's hayday, growth was insane. Servers having to split left and right and new servers opneing monthly. Top growth 75 servers. TQ didn't have to advertize. Everything was word of mouth. The game was simple but the community was amazing. Very few games had the kind of community CO did. Patch after patch came more trash. The game began about money and not about the community. People left. Things haven't changed so...server merges, no new servers opening and TQ looking at everything to get players logged in.
Yeah, I believe those 'Beauty Contest' and the likes were a pretty good exemple of how desperate they are.
Caedra NubWater

Quote:
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.
Quote:
No matter how good she looks - no matter how sweet she talks - somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her ****.
Quote:
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
Proud ex Cyber Smurfette ***9829;
Arana|any is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2009, 19:48   #34
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸

sagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sagejavier Send a message via Yahoo to sagejavier
Quote:
TQ had their chance with Classic CO and screwed that up.
yup it disapoited me
Guild:TemplarKnights

League of Legends
Moktezuma Lvl 30
Im over 1350 wins NORMAL ( dont add me if youre noob )
League Rank : Silver division 2

Dead Frontier ( Only zombie mmo good out there )
Moktezuma Soldier Level 65
1WEP Ironsight
2WEP Vulcan
3WEP Titanium Blades
Clan Guerreros Jaguar

I BELIEVE WE ALL GOT TQ'ED ATLEAST ONCE
sagejavier is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 05:47   #35
Jerri
Banned

Location: SUOMI PERKELE!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 14 533 + 113 = 26 161
Jerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
TQ had their chance with Classic CO and screwed that up.
Indeed.

Meh, I miss the old days Even if grinding was a *****, the feeling when finally hitting 130 after over a year of lvling and TGing was awesome... Getting RB was something to be proud of...

*tear*
Jerri is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 12:12   #36
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri View Post
Indeed.

Meh, I miss the old days Even if grinding was a *****, the feeling when finally hitting 130 after over a year of lvling and TGing was awesome... Getting RB was something to be proud of...

*tear*
It took me about 2 years to get 130-127 on my trojan and then 2nd rb came out and I was like...
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 12:52   #37
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
it took me a year to get 130 on my archer o.O lol although that was purely tg'ing from 120-130 xD
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2009, 14:48   #38
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
It took me about 2 years to get 130-127 on my trojan and then 2nd rb came out and I was like...
lolol
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2009, 16:48   #39
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
The Veteran Pack wasn't good enough to make me play again.

A garment, +3 stone, flowers, lottery ticket (think that's it).
Morteh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2009, 04:32   #40
ArCh2Pk

ArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristesse View Post
That hardly counts as a veteran.
was thinking that myself since i started in 2004 and all
it's classic co. Not co 1.0. Everyone is dreaming of a co 1.0, but too bad classic co is coming out. It might very well have half the things from co 2.0 it, it might have nothing from co 2.0 in it. (highly doubt the latter) If TQ is smart they will keep as much of 2.0 out of classic co as possible, because if too much is implemented most of these people that have re-emergeed, will infact, re-disappear. Good luck tq.
ArCh2Pk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2009, 04:36   #41
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArCh2Pk View Post
was thinking that myself since i started in 2004 and all
tru dat
Old 12-04-2009, 04:44   #42
ArCh2Pk

ArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond reputeArCh2Pk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
tru dat
and yet all the lil bulker noobs on my server have almost no respect for me cause i only do like 2k dmg on them -_-
it's classic co. Not co 1.0. Everyone is dreaming of a co 1.0, but too bad classic co is coming out. It might very well have half the things from co 2.0 it, it might have nothing from co 2.0 in it. (highly doubt the latter) If TQ is smart they will keep as much of 2.0 out of classic co as possible, because if too much is implemented most of these people that have re-emergeed, will infact, re-disappear. Good luck tq.
ArCh2Pk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2009, 06:47   #43
Secret Weapon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArCh2Pk View Post
and yet all the lil bulker noobs on my server have almost no respect for me cause i only do like 2k dmg on them -_-
Good thing I quit before I couldn't 1 hit everyone anymore.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:02   #44
zippo55

zippo55 will become famous soon enough
The Veteran pack was a nice attempt to bribe the vets, but honestly. Any vet wants purely balanced game play more than anything. I don't honestly give a **** about free gear or little 3+ stones, I want a game that doesn't suck with imbalanced spells and classes.

Still kinda dissapointed in TQ :/

-----------------------------
KoRnY
Trojan 100
~
zippo55
Archer 120>114
~
FirahMage
Fire 104
~
SamuraiX1 *Retired*
Water>Fire 110>130
~
~Vigor~ *Retired*
Trojan>Trojan 120>110
zippo55 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2009, 22:35   #45
Spaulding

Spaulding has a reputation beyond reputeSpaulding has a reputation beyond reputeSpaulding has a reputation beyond reputeSpaulding has a reputation beyond reputeSpaulding has a reputation beyond reputeSpaulding has a reputation beyond reputeSpaulding has a reputation beyond reputeSpaulding has a reputation beyond reputeSpaulding has a reputation beyond reputeSpaulding has a reputation beyond reputeSpaulding has a reputation beyond repute
i've played for 3 friggin years what do i get? oh wait its conquer you have to quit to get something good now i finally get it!
  • Sword - [S] +6 SDG SDG
  • Blade - [S] +5 SDG SDG
  • Armor - [S] +7 SDG SDG -3
  • Boots - [S] +4 SDG
  • Fan - [S] +4
  • Tower - [S] +5
  • Horse - [S] + WTH a Horse?

:| Thanks for the Botjail! And the Virus Patch! And oh yea Making TC pk Free |:
Spaulding is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: